3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I hope i'm wrong too but ... the 2 previous updates ... talked by themself. 1, you saw your mother and sister getting "high" and 2, you have the honor or no, to watch Rachel suck Mindlos so ... Yeah, it's true that in the first cliffhanger nothing happen but it's seems that "cliffhangers" are a thing for this dev so ... be ready.
Honestly if I was an actual backer I'd asked "what gives?!" right away... normal devs wouldn't release unfinished Quests like that for 2 reasons... 1st the player is traped in the Quest and can't explore additionally added content if he/she concentrated on the main quest for the promise of releasing the hostages.
2nd cause breaking a quest like that might cause mayor problems in the next release (code wise)... maybe if the dev splitted this one Quest in actual two Quests in order to make a deliberate break that would work though... but that would piss me off even more.
So creating a cliffhanger is either a VERY bad idea as it can cause gamebreaking bugs later or is addtional work for the creator only to achieve a blackmailing effect like "support me or I will keep going in these steps" which will harm his Patrons far more than any pirate.

Reactions: Piyush3362

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well ... it may be the end of the kidnap arc but i'm sure that we will have another awful cliffhanger. I'm 100% sure of this and maybe this time is a good cliffhanger. Don't expect anything from the next update neither expect a good "ending" of the arc. This is my opinion, of course. Everything can be totally different.
I think that we should not worry...what would be the point of showing the new characters that will increase our harem, if they could die according to the plot?

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

lordgamer

Jan 9, 2018
Hey guys, any idea on how to skip a day? It seems like I'm always stuck on Sunday no matter what time, and how long, I go to sleep

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Hey guys, any idea on how to skip a day? It seems like I'm always stuck on Sunday no matter what time, and how long, I go to sleep
it's a bug. according to discord there is a bugfix version linked on patreon 0.08b

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Guesses based on story so far
What is really happening in the last scene
1. Rachel really has turned and serves Mindlos, Game is over MC loses as Rachel knows where the MC was living, and where all the girls are, for her to have been co-opted means player has lost. No way to continue.
2. Rachel wasn't mindcontrolled by Mindlos, due to him noticeably lying to her enough that her mind fought the attempt, explains why she wasn't facing him when she said she'd do what her master commanded, and why she didn't kill the Mother.
3. Rachel was mindcontrolled, but regains control due to Mindlos forcing to much too quickly, similar to 2, only needs a little push to come back to the MC

All 3 are possibilities, but Id doubt the first, the second is the most probable

We know the character never lied to Rachel, he omitted facts until he could tell her them, but no outright lies, and eventually he did tell her, so yeah when Mindlos told her he had lied to her as a way to take her away from him, and when he said the MC didn't care about any of them she knew that was a lie, she told the MC herself that he seemed to care so much for them all, Rachel's subconscious would have rebelled.

No character that had been effected by the powers had ever been converted from one master to another in one go, and then only because of the Source power the MC and Victoria have, Mindlos's powers might be stronger or just faster, but I doubt they would be both (He went from your power, to his in one step, and considering he made that jump in a short time its doubtful his power increased that much, especially since he is suffering some of the side effects, worse than the MC is now), she would only have looked at the MC, when saying she'd obey her master if she still had control and he was still her master.

Mindlos's protector has been commanded not to act until he commands it, meaning Rachel can act against him, and as long as he doesn't get a command out Donna cant even draw a weapon.

Never is it said anywhere that the Source power only effected the original version of the Gift, in fact Mindlos wanted control of her due to her power, which the MC also has, which mindlos doesn't know, and the source power might have helped Rachel protect herself from Mindlos's control.

Also if Rachel was under Mindlos's control Rachel would have already killed one of the MC's friends, she never got commanded to stop, and she couldn't even say master when she got the order.

And right at the end, Rachel is in the perfect position to get rid of Mindlos once and for all, bite his dick off, grab the gun, shoot him, player commands all three to serve him, reinforce Rachel, start control of Donna and Miranda, because the MC knows it takes more than one attempt, also his source power would be affecting them all through this, Donna is already rebelling against Mindlos in her own ways, as is Miranda, so my guess is both would happily switch.

Someone mentioned Rachel actually sucked him off, at the end of the cliffhanger, she still hasn't done that so, unless they did something wrong, that hasn't happened she was only kneeling in front of him, in position to bite it off hopefully.

In addition to all this, there are three to four main reasons this is the way things would be going
1. I doubt the Dev is ending the game at this stage
2. MC has his phone chances are his "girls" are probably in position to raid the place
3. Dev has stated in the past there wouldn't be any rape, for Mindlos to have any sort of sex oral or otherwise with Rachel or the MC's friends its a direct counter to that.
4. Dev has already gone against one promise, that you'd get them back in 0.8, to break two would drive people away from the game especially if it was rape against those that the MC has lived to protect. Considering that was another of his statements, that full on NTR and Rape wouldnt show in the game.

Dev has said to some people the Kidnap arc will be over in the 0.9, If thats right, either we get them back or hes ending the game, so I'm hoping we get them back. No point in continuing if you don't have your closest "family"

Also I doubt the MC would hold back at this point, he would want Mindlos dead, so hopefully thats part of the 0.9 big events.

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
Here i come again ...
I don't remember well this detail and i don't wan't to play the game again to see this but ... do you remember that Rachel always hold the gun with her right hand but when she is "brainwashed" by Mindlos she is holding it with her left hand? I don't know if this is something that make us believe she isn't brainwashed or no but it's something that someone said on his discord.
gun is in her right hand in all scenes.. even the last one. I checked the images

hypnouser

May 14, 2017

Warning, SPOILERS ahead!! If you haven't played V0.08 yet don't continue reading!

Here's what content we have planned for upcoming V0.09!

Main Quest:

Continue where V0.08 ended and resolve the cliffhanger! Find out how the situation ends for our MC.
One new secret quest, which takes place after the cliffhanger

Side Quest:

Two more quest parts for Karen. Be able to finish her quest and add her to your harem!

Open World:

Be able to add up to 4 girls to your harem. All of them with conversation options, clothing options and sex animations.

That's planned to be in V0.09, although, during development, priorities can shift, so may not all of these features will be in V0.09, but instead some others can be.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I wont hold your breath yet it can be 4 side girls again. like nikki and some other 3 but i doubt he means mom sis donna and the other.. He never says we get to rescue the girls did he ??

Secret quests could be mindlos escapes with the all the girls and mc is left with blueballs but hey you get 4 sluts you did not ask for.. only you need to wait 10 episodes before you get a chance to rescue your family again.

In the mean time you will be shown with mindlos torturing your family without you being able to do anything about it. But hey now he has Rachel too.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Resolve means you dont get killed but not necassarely means rescue. unless specificly mentioned. i am not making the same mistake when i thought 0.8 would rescue the girls. Unless it actually shows the rescue part i will take it with grain of salt..

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Haast

Mar 19, 2018

Warning, SPOILERS ahead!! If you haven't played V0.08 yet don't continue reading!

Here's what content we have planned for upcoming V0.09!

Main Quest:

Continue where V0.08 ended and resolve the cliffhanger! Find out how the situation ends for our MC.
One new secret quest, which takes place after the cliffhanger

Side Quest:

Two more quest parts for Karen. Be able to finish her quest and add her to your harem!

Open World:

Be able to add up to 4 girls to your harem. All of them with conversation options, clothing options and sex animations.

That's planned to be in V0.09, although, during development, priorities can shift, so may not all of these features will be in V0.09, but instead some others can be.
If we keep the family and Rachel, hopefully Miranda and Donna too lol, along with most of what you've noted there, It will be one hell of an update, hopefully we get to kill Mindlos, I always wanted him to be a shell of himself but to live a long tortured life, until he did what he did to your "family" that was when his ass got the Death sentence.
And trying to enslave your friends (Ok "slaves" to some) including Rachel, that sentence became more violent, torture.

Let me get my bamboo, and towels and buckets of water :devilish:

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Cool ATP for info !! We are waiting for a long update and hope for the truth !! Well done guys !! :love: :love: :unsure:

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
yeah I think we don't rescue our girls because how he phrases it “resolve” again waiting to rescue them maybe we will at the last update of the game or even worse that we never rescue them and maybe he's making a sequel to the game where he will troll us again with hope of freeing our girls :cautious: but let us see what he has planned again;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He will get a storm of angry people if he doesn't allow us to rescue the girls once and for all. Or maybe no, people like to suffer things like this.
Not as much angry but people will probably just quit in droves :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't know what to believe, to be honest. Experience tell me that people like to suffer so ... maybe his patreon grow even more or lose only 20 - 30 patreons or maybe nothing happen. People, probably, won't be happy about that but in the end, they will forget that and play the next update.
Trust me if he just end the game he will lose at least 40%,probably much more.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
End the game? Is to soon for that. What will end in the next update is the kidnap arc, nothing more.
We will rescue the girls? We will suffer any casualties? We will see a new cliffhanger?
Like i said over and over, just don't get to hyped for the update until you play it.
Well some of the comments here are pointing that he can finish the game in next 1 or 2 updates.
I realy hope that won't be the case.

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018
To be honest, i don't know what the dev has in mind but ... if things goes according to plan ... the game will live till the end of 2020 or at least that's what the dev or the writter told us months ago.
Never ever has something like that been said or have i missed something completly??

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Never ever has something like that been said or have i missed something completly??
One of the former scriptwriters told me that they had enough ideas to keep releasing versions till 2021.

There still are plenty of girls to be enslaved yet...it is impossible to include this in just 2 updates.

The survey they did, showed that people wanted to get as many slaves as they can.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One of the former scriptwriters told me that they had enough ideas to keep releasing version till 2021.

There still are plenty of girls to be enslaved yet...it is impossible to include this in just 2 updates.
Haveing ideas is not a safe phrase for will be implemented before the game ends though.
Some ideas might be reserved for a remake or as a goal if enough support is risen, etc.
And some might even get scratched as the story makes an implementation impossible

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes