3.80 star(s) 47 Votes
Jun 26, 2019
i notice this "Calling Master and Kneeling" kind of annoying to see(even without doin it much Better) Bow there Heads much better to watch and read,

*I like Dr.Mindloss's subordinate(Dr. Antwell) kneeling on one knee.*

the game is great hands up to that.

hope the creator change the gesture to a normal response..

keer

Jun 20, 2017

Brilliantly do not fix bugs in 10 minutes of the game for 2 months of development !! Pour pliz !! :unsure: :poop:

Ledead

Sep 20, 2018

Brilliantly do not fix bugs in 10 minutes of the game for 2 months of development !! Pour pliz !! :unsure: :poop:
Do you really got the balls to complain after pirating the game? hahah

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I had to stop to play this game or I might throw up... in what world is Monique sexy or even acceptable and comparable with sister NPC, I never saw uglier NPC in sex game, she looks like fat 60 years old granny... I wanted to avoid any contact with her but creator of this game pushes me into her ugh, I'm not gerontophile... deleting game

Reactions: AJBit

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just like the spy networks. Today work for U. S. of A. - tomorrow for mosad - then get to sas - and end up in the mi6. This dos not have to get beyond budding espionage.

Reactions: Mormont

Joerangers

Feb 26, 2019
I had to stop to play this game or I might throw up... in what world is Monique sexy or even acceptable and comparable with sister NPC, I never saw uglier NPC in sex game, she looks like fat 60 years old granny... I wanted to avoid any contact with her but creator of this game pushes me into her ugh, I'm not gerontophile... deleting game
Personally I like the game but we must recognize that it is really ugly. :LOL: :LOL:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi finally i see the v0.08! Time to download it.
The last version i play was the v0.06. I skip the game till now because i really wanna see this thing end! I see that in this update we can finally save the family. So this mark the point of no return form me. I mean if the thing end well, i continue to follow and play the game. But if the thing end in netorare.... i think for me this is the last update i play. I really hope that i can save them before the evil touch them. Because really i really hate NTR.
I really like this game, i play it from v0.01. So cant wait to see if the developer give us the choice. I understand that some ppl like bad thing, so i hope to see the choice and save them in this update.

What else to say? I will play the new update first and then come back here hoping i can write that i like this new update.
Thank you for post the new update.

Edit 1
Damn when i think the 0.08 was the ending about all this pain with the family... i uncover that is not over :( damn i cant wait to see the end.
I really hope that the thing do not going worste really.
At last i see all the new sex animation. What to say? 4 Women sex animation, All the sex animation are all alike. For me is a good thing, because in this way i can see all of them with the best position i can link. The only one thing i do not like is the fact that i cant cum in they pussy! Really! Why i can only cum on they body?
Cant wait to see also the mother and the sis in sex animation in the mansion! But i think for that we need to wait really long. Surelly if in v0.09 the developer give use the choice to save them, surelly they need some time to remove the shock and pain for they mind. I do not think that the developer give us some good sex action with the mom and sis.
Damn cant wait to see the v0.09 please give us choice!
Anyway thank you to let us play you game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
Two things about this game is that your choices won't matter and the stat grinding has no impact at all so far in the story. You can't even beat up the thief in the park with max 10 strength and a cleaver in your inventory. You automatically play as a dumb MC who falls into the villain's hand every time with one straight forward route leading up to the cliffhanger. I don't see this game will have multiple outcomes at all when your choices or max attributes have no impact at all. This doesn't look promising.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Two things about this game is that your choices won't matter and the stat grinding has no impact at all so far in the story. You can't even beat up the thief in the park with max 10 strength and a cleaver in your inventory. You automatically play as a dumb MC who falls into the villain's hand every time with one straight forward route leading up to the cliffhanger. I don't see this game will have multiple outcomes at all when your choices or max attributes have no impact at all. This doesn't look promising.
Stats do matter... on your first meeting with the architect your charm will determine wether you get an extra scene or not...
also your choices with Rachel determine wether you can bring her completly under your control before said cliffhanger or not.
I haven't tried combat yet so I am not sure what you mean though.
So short... stats and choices DO matter... but only in very limited occassions up to now... might change in the future though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well ... it may be the end of the kidnap arc but i'm sure that we will have another awful cliffhanger. I'm 100% sure of this and maybe this time is a good cliffhanger. Don't expect anything from the next update neither expect a good "ending" of the arc. This is my opinion, of course. Everything can be totally different.
I do hope you are wrong, I'd hate seeing this game going from one cliffhanger to the next... but worst I doubt his Patreons will enjoy this "see you next month" attitude

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes