3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
because how he cant break fiona and ashly and we also influenced Rachel so i think she is faking
Could have been her plan all along get caught put on an act and catch them off guard the only problem is now we have to wait all over again for the next update :LOL:

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Give us information about the next version of the game please !! We are waiting and thanks !!

mocap3069

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone else feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day?? Seems like the Day of the week clock is stuck on Sunday!!

gorav042

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 21226

Overview:
You are an ordinary guy, living at home with your mother and sister, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-28
Release Date: 2019-06-28
Developer: Mr. ZZ - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.08
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED

Extras: - Fan Signatures

View attachment 4569 View attachment 4568 View attachment 4567 View attachment 4566
No skip scenes crashes often

LukatheDragon

Jun 10, 2018
i think we will escape bc like i said i thin rachel is pretending it would be a shame to be ending like in dreams of desire

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi, thanks for the reply.. i am at the part where i need to get a private detective to find my nemesis/evil guy..
Talk to Victoria in the big hall of the Mansion... than change to the worldmap with 200-500 $ Cash and visit the new (red marker) location

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes