3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

keer

Jun 20, 2017
For all the will of the development, the development of the game and the plot !! We are waiting for a long update !!

Reactions: zaltais

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
Talk to Victoria in the big hall of the Mansion... than change to the worldmap with 200-500 $ Cash and visit the new (red marker) location
Hi i went to the main hall in the manson and called victoria but she wasnt saying anything specific and i dont see a red marker on the map..

Task: Defeat your enemy Dr. Mindlos.. hire a private detective

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I had an idea about what is happening or could happen in the next update, i will put it in spoilers because is "large".
An interesting idea, and I guess it would work well enough (others suggested having the girls as backup, but I have not noticed anyone mentioning Victoria's unique power). However, if I am allowed a moment to nitpick - Victoria never talks with the MC about Rachel being fully under his influence now - if she believed Rachel on her word about that than Victoria could potentially put everyone at the mansion at risk, and she seems to be smarter than that. She would at least talk to the MC about it and ask if Rachel is really in the harem now.

The other thing is that I don't remember if the MC ever explained to Victoria what the exact effect of her power was, and she herself seemed unaware of that. Now I can be wrong here, and if I am, please somebody correct me, but if they really never talked about it, than Rachel would also have no idea about Victoria's power, since she never talked to the MC about it herself.

And on a final note - your English is actually pretty good :)

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Rachel's definitely faking it. Mindlos screwed himself. He ordered his own enforcer not to pull her gun unless he explicitly orders her to. Unlike the MC who's smart enough to give his girls enough freedom to act on his behalf without being ordered to, Mindlos is obviously too controlling for that.

Rachel's probably just waiting to be sure Mindlos is too distracted to call for help from his own bodyguard before she can pull the trigger on him or otherwise take him out. It's also possible she may want to take him alive for her master to interrogate and learn more about the serums.

All the more reason she has to play along for a little while to be able to non-lethally take him down before he can command the bodyguard to step in.

Also, we DESPERATELY need some repeatable threesome scenes with the harem. ESPECIALLY the two mother/daughter pairs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
dont forget that we (character) also drank the absorber and nulified victoria power so we can probably nulify mindlos also
That potion only worked for Victorias powers... not anyones else... well technically if there was another survivor to that one or an equal but later experiment that would work... but considering the mortality rate of the first one I doubt it

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Rachel's definitely faking it. Mindlos screwed himself. He ordered his own enforcer not to pull her gun unless he explicitly orders her to. Unlike the MC who's smart enough to give his girls enough freedom to act on his behalf without being ordered to, Mindlos is obviously too controlling for that.

Rachel's probably just waiting to be sure Mindlos is too distracted to call for help from his own bodyguard before she can pull the trigger on him or otherwise take him out. It's also possible she may want to take him alive for her master to interrogate and learn more about the serums.

All the more reason she has to play along for a little while to be able to non-lethally take him down before he can command the bodyguard to step in.

Also, we DESPERATELY need some repeatable threesome scenes with the harem. ESPECIALLY the two mother/daughter pairs.
I agree we do need some threesome scenes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
reeeeee ntr

The Gift Reloaded - Avoiding NTR + Scene Gallery + Walkthrough + Bugfix Mod [v0.08]

Features:
  • All NTR and sharing of girls during the first two weeks of the game has been completely 100% removed.
  • Added the option to skip the pointless open world sections during the first two weeks of the game and to skip the influence grind by automatically increasing each character's influence each day.
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every important choice in the first two weeks of the game. If a choice is required to see a scene it will be highlighted so you don't have to worry about missing scenes. Choices that aren't important and don't have lasting effects aren't highlighted so you still have freedom and can pick your preferred choice.
  • A scene gallery containing every scene from the first two weeks of the game can now be accessed from the main menu. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes