3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
there are already variables (for stat and quest tracking) in-game for at least 12 girls that aren't officially in the harem yet, 9 of those haven't even been introduced. I wouldn't worry about things ending too soon.

Reactions: hypnouser

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Mindlos isn't just going to disappear when MC saves mom/sis. That just resolves the first part of the conflict between him and MC. I expect Rachel is faking it, she isn't under his control. Mom/Sis are immune to it because they are MC's girls, the same should apply to Rachel and vice versa for Mindlos's girls and MC. They (Rachel/MC) are going to save mom/sis the next update and escape. Mindlos will then look for them for his revenge. Also, would assume we can eventually figure out a way to turn Mindlos's girls into MC's girls.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Well some of the comments here are pointing that he can finish the game in next 1 or 2 updates.
I realy hope that won't be the case.
People expect instant gratification though and would rather speak out of their rear end than use any semblance of logic and reason. Considering this dev just returned not but a few months ago, it should be obvious by now that they intend to finish it and make it as long as possible since the intent behind it is to make a sandbox. If they have to polish up the mechanics a bit more to get it working how they want then so be it. Oh no, that would be bad cause people won't be able to rub one out...right? :ROFLMAO:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also, would assume we can eventually figure out a way to turn Mindlos's girls into MC's girls.
But do we want to? Miranda was loyal to Mindlos even without the mindcontrol power... she even played an essential part in murdering that doctor and setting up the player.
I honestly think she hasn't changed much from before... she just endures Mindlos verbal attacks better.
Donna on the other hand I would like to see join us... she is a killer alright... but her expertise should be very helpful soon

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
People expect instant gratification though and would rather speak out of their rear end than use any semblance of logic and reason. Considering this dev just returned not but a few months ago, it should be obvious by now that they intend to finish it and make it as long as possible since the intent behind it is to make a sandbox. If they have to polish up the mechanics a bit more to get it working how they want then so be it. Oh no, that would be bad cause people won't be able to rub one out...right? :ROFLMAO:
No problem with that.
The problem is that after he promise something to happen it ends with a cliffhanger.And not good one on top of that.
I advice him to make sure next time promising something of that degree to make sure to deliver.After all 0.0.8 takes more time than what we are expecting for not that big update.
the big tits lifeguard is back in the game?
Probably in 0.12 or 0.13 which one is your lucky number:)

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
well i think that Rachel she was not under control of this asshole she pretend that she following his rules well i hope:unsure: .... man u dont know how much i want to torture that Mindlos :mad:

Reactions: Mormont

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
I had to stop to play this game or I might throw up... in what world is Monique sexy or even acceptable and comparable with sister NPC, I never saw uglier NPC in sex game, she looks like fat 60 years old granny... I wanted to avoid any contact with her but creator of this game pushes me into her ugh, I'm not gerontophile... deleting game
Honestly that is why I haven't played in over a year. I'd rather fuck the sister and not Mrs. Buttersworths

• Haha
Reactions: bluehound36

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I got a good brain buster for you, and a damn good plot twist.

How about Dr.Mindlos is really the future MC....science and time travel and all that jazz.

If you were to kill Mindlos or have his cock removed via getting bitten off, then it would also happen to the MC at the same time as they are connected.
You know something to do with can't occupying the same space at the same time, in the time/space continuum....that type of thing.

So then you would all have to try to figure out a way of getting rid of him....maybe erasing the MC's mind, so the future you no longer has any knowledge of powers or never gets them.

Far fetched I know, but fun to imagine...…………………...Peace!!

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
By the way, if you decrypt the .rpa file that contains the pictures, you will see that there are 2 scenarios that have not been used yet: A police station and a beach resort.

The beach could be the scenario where we would meet the busty lifeguard of the first game.

I still wonder what we would have to do in the police station, though.

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
This game doesn't contain NTR but there is one choice where you can see the mother having sex. You have two choices to avoid this.
1 - You can download Main's mod and then you are free of NTR
2 - When the mother ask for your help with the dress, choose the first.
How about the second black dress? That's what I picked. I can load back if it does lead to that.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
well i think that Rachel she was not under control of this asshole she pretend that she following his rules well i hope:unsure: .... man u dont know how much i want to torture that Mindlos :mad:
He annoys me as much as Robert and Silver in babysitter but still that means they doing a good job as the antagonist I do hope Mindlos suffers as much as those two fools

Reactions: Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
do u think the next update the MC will save his Mother and Sister , the developer use this kind pressure so people will be more interest of this game well its working, he doing a great work but u dont see the sex scenes become short not like before .

[SIZE=1]Mormont[/SIZE]

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
do u think the next update the MC will save his Mother and Sister , the developer use this kind pressure so people will be more interest of this game well its working, he doing a great work but u dont see the sex scenes become short not like before .

*[SIZE=1]Mormont[/SIZE]
I sure hope so it's gone on long enough, either way, this next update can either make or break the game. And your right about the lack of sex scenes that is all down to the fact that we have been caught up in saving the family. Our harem feels neglected :(

Reactions: CharleyT and Alteni

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
But do we want to? Miranda was loyal to Mindlos even without the mindcontrol power... she even played an essential part in murdering that doctor and setting up the player.
I honestly think she hasn't changed much from before... she just endures Mindlos verbal attacks better.
Donna on the other hand I would like to see join us... she is a killer alright... but her expertise should be very helpful soon
Miranda knows allot of those serums so her expertise could be benefitial for mc too like making new type of serums or even improve older serums etc.. Mindlos losing Miranda is bigger blow if he loses Miranda to MC also we dont know what villans will be introduced later so mc could use all the help he can get.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes