3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Yes, in the original "The Gift" there weren't mom and sis and I'd actually say it was the better game overall. As far as I remember MC was less creepy and quite a bit more pleasant, too. Sadly he switched to the reworked version to jump on the mom/sis incest train.

Edit:
The last playable version of "The Gift" was v0.25a
The link you provided does to the v0.25a version so you're all good.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah so...comment may be a bit spoilery...
I played the unreloaded Gift back when...this is definitely very different. What's up with this Victoria romance out of nowhere? Did I miss something somwwhere? It's just a little weird to me, like a bad romance novel or half of the fantasy novel relationships written by younger women, where a powerful male character is suddenly going far out of his way for and is totally in love with a female protagonist. Liking my playthrough of the updated version, but the Victoria thing bugs me and is a ding on the story. Just my humble opinion.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I haven't played the "reload" yet, how much content is there? Is it more or less than the original after over a year of development?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah so...comment may be a bit spoilery...
I played the unreloaded Gift back when...this is definitely very different. What's up with this Victoria romance out of nowhere? Did I miss something somwwhere? It's just a little weird to me, like a bad romance novel or half of the fantasy novel relationships written by younger women, where a powerful male character is suddenly going far out of his way for and is totally in love with a female protagonist. Liking my playthrough of the updated version, but the Victoria thing bugs me and is a ding on the story. Just my humble opinion.
At some point the character wonders himself and is worried, that her unnatural ability created by Mindlos has a significant influence on those feelings and relationship.
But since he actually starts to like her he is ignoreing those thoughts eventually.

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
What I liked of this " reloaded" version, is that the MC, at the beginning, was some kind of an " inmmature" kid, who got an inmense power out of nowhere and did not know how to handle it. As if he had found a wallet full of money and he did not know what to buy with it. Very childish

Canonically, only 2 weeks have passed since everything started.
And now you tell me he has become in a mature and a serious man.

Quite unreal.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
People ask about how to avoid NTR and there is a mod to avoid NTR as well but there is no NTR tag. Why?

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
People ask about how to avoid NTR and there is a mod to avoid NTR as well but there is no NTR tag. Why?
Because it could not be considered as such. The sex scene with the mother, happens when the influence of the MC over her is not that strong. Yeah, her common sense is a bit altered, but she still was far from accepting to have a relationship with him.

As far as 0.08, Fiona and Ashley are totally devoted to the MC, so if any of them had sex with someone who is not him, it could be considered as NTR.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Because it could not be considered as such. The sex scene with the mother, happens when the influence of the MC over her is not that strong. Yeah, her common sense is a bit altered, but she still was far from accepting to have a relationship with him.

As far as 0.08, Fiona and Ashley are totally devoted to the MC, so if any of them had sex with someone who is not him, it could be considered as NTR.
Actually
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016

Thank you for the explanation. I appreciate that even though it does not match with my point of view. Because, if there is ntr then there is ntr. We shouldn't classify ntr into phases. For example, if the relationship is early then no ntr etc.

I was just curios about ntr tag and got my answer. I am not here to discuss any ntr topic. Thank you for your time.

3.80 star(s) 47 Votes