3.80 star(s) 47 Votes

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
What kind of bug is that?
some variable issues, no default state set for variables regarding a cleaver item pickup and the open world state caused traceback errors for people who had not yet reached that part of the game.

unknow38

May 29, 2017
some variable issues, no default state set for variables regarding a cleaver item pickup and the open world state caused traceback errors for people who had not yet reached that part of the game.
I thought dev got that open world in the bag as he implemented in original version and it work fine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's not. Don't take anything keer says too seriously, most of their posts are just jokes. There's no planned date except "when it's done".
Considering he stated he'll pause payment until the next release is done and a few pages back someone posted a Patreon report of payment returning in that time frame it's at least an indicator... sure he can prolong the no charge time, but how long can he work on this without Patreon support?

Reactions: Mormont

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Considering he stated he'll pause payment until the next release is done and a few pages back someone posted a Patreon report of payment returning in that time frame it's at least an indicator...
If you're talking about the one that was posted in this thread, that one was about February's payment being paused, which would put it in March. That's still two months off from May. I'm not saying it'll definitely come out before then, just that "It's coming out in May" is a random comment about it taking too long and not based off of anything the dev said about his plans.

keer

Jun 20, 2017
You just need to wait for the update, and then we'll see what happened, and who was right !!:D:sick:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
sure he can prolong the no charge time, but how long can he work on this without Patreon support?
I guess it depends if he has anywhere else that produces some income for him but it might not be so much an issue for him could be a lot worse for his team, either way, you would think they would want to get the update out as soon as possible.

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Quite amazed, the first version of the game had alot of more sex scenes but less story and not as fluid as the reloaded game.
Also other ladies

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
wow such a good game.

juat need enter role "mother" the story change itself without the need of patch.

splendid, if only every developer a little like this fdev, patreon ok, but my story still there and can be activated without bullshit patch. sigh.

respect

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The Gift Reloaded [v0.08b] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (373 MB): - - - -
MAC (357 MB): - - - -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1579713225115.png

Merry Xmas to all of you + dev update
1579713331577.png
The team of Mr.ZZ production is wishing everyone a merry christmas!
As you noticed TGR V0.09 still hasn't been published and we're not sure if we can get it done in December. The whole team is aware that this situation is completely unacceptable, therefore we'll pause payments until V0.09 finally is ready.
Wishing you and your loved ones all the best!

Reactions: erikus

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Canto Forte Why did you repeat what was posted already like a month ago?

The team of Mr.ZZ production is wishing everyone a merry christmas!
As you noticed TGR V0.09 still hasn't been published and we're not sure if we can get it done in December. The whole team is aware that this situation is completely unacceptable, therefore we'll pause payments until V0.09 finally is ready.
Wishing you and your loved ones all the best!

Reactions: Gasanvar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Because THAT WAS THE LITERAL LAST PROOF OF LIFE!!!
Their Site is utterly dead ... only adverts on there.
There was literal concirn and the consensus UPDATE NEVER DID MAKE IT TO NEW YEAR!
They are still rendering ... so Happy Waiting Around!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well we got good news about the Tyrant which has probably had just as long as a delay as this so hopefully, something similar happens here and on the perspective, I've been waiting for a PC game for 12 years now and only over the past year there has been some news about that :LOL: so this could have been worse :p

keer

Jun 20, 2017
A month without news is amazing .. Themselves made the situation like this, and now they don’t accept it, it’s brilliant. We are waiting for the news and 4k render ..

Reactions: Gasanvar

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
Well we got good news about the Tyrant which has probably had just as long as a delay as this so hopefully, something similar happens here and on the perspective, I've been waiting for a PC game for 12 years now and only over the past year there has been some news about that :LOL: so this could have been worse :p
I recently talked to Mr ZZ and although I cannot give details, I am afraid that payment will be also on hold in February.

It looks like they did not have so much free time recently, to keep working on the game (well, to be por specific, to work on rendering, the only part left).

At least, they won´t charge anyone more until the version is finished.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is hope they can put some clarity in all the conundrum and shine the spot light in the direction of whatever nice scenes and fresh plot they can scrounge together out of this game;)!

Have some peace and game oN!

Reactions: Haast and Mormont
3.80 star(s) 47 Votes