VN Ren'Py The Gilded Ladder [v0.1.4] [Sanguineangie]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
What does MtW mean under preferences?

The sexuality options....
Does that mean the MC's sexuality or other characters?
For example...MC is straight but doesn't mind Bi content? OR
if I choose Bi does that mean the mc is Bi?

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022

I'm pretty sure it's for Trans women content but they put MtW instead of MtF male to female don't change it in the settings though just answer the questions the lady asks at the beginning and it toggles those settings according to your answer

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Anyone else having a problem trying to install Android version?
Its running as if it is going to update an existing version that is not installed so of course it gets an error.
Hmm, I am not sure why that is happening. I thought I did a fresh build. Android development is not easy. I will continue to work at this a bit. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the size of the player base is and how much I should work at it.

so... how do I type my name? don't often need to ask such a question.
Yes, I know people have provided feedback on this. I didn't realize it was the text color that was throwing everyone off. I think my screens make it appear brighter. I have added a fix to my backlog. Also, what is that program you are using to play the game in? The entire bottom of the game screen appears cut.

sanguineangie

I liked this version a lot more than the first one I played. Much more tamed.

I will not go into an exhaustive review, but, here are some of the points that I felt improvement:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The things that I still feel need work (to the point of intruding on what is good here) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The apparent lack of purpose is right now, relatively unimportant, it is however reaching a point where "something" needs to start happening, not only in the inter-relationships, but also in the "story" however thin it may be. The setting is almost done, the "actors" have made their entrance. What will it be, it's entirely in your hands, we are here to read it. Don't feel this like "pressure", just as a reminder that after all the technicalities, there's still a story to write and evolve. Right now, I, as a reader, am engaged and interested, not only on the "lewds" but also on being taken into a story with these characters you built.

Good work. Solid effort.

Peace :)
Thank you very much for the feedback. I believe more will be revealed, especially when I start on "Week 02", where after the stage being set "Week 01", the needle should start moving more.

That's a shame but expected. I know gilf fans like me are rare.
A brave and courageous minority. Maybe I can throw you a bone, but no promises. :)

I'm pretty sure it's for Trans women content but they put MtW instead of MtF male to female don't change it in the settings though just answer the questions the lady asks at the beginning and it toggles those settings according to your answer
Yes, MtW was man to woman, implying trans, but I guess MtF is used. I may just write Trans instead as the option. The preferences are the MCs preferences.

• Hey there
Reactions: Forgotted and Osk0

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Hmm, I am not sure why that is happening. I thought I did a fresh build. Android development is not easy. I will continue to work at this a bit. Unfortunately, I have no idea what the size of the player base is and how much I should work at it.

Yes, I know people have provided feedback on this. I didn't realize it was the text color that was throwing everyone off. I think my screens make it appear brighter. I have added a fix to my backlog. Also, what is that program you are using to play the game in? The entire bottom of the game screen appears cut.

Thank you very much for the feedback. I believe more will be revealed, especially when I start on "Week 02", where after the stage being set "Week 01", the needle should start moving more.

A brave and courageous minority. Maybe I can throw you a bone, but no promises. :)

Yes, MtW was man to woman, implying trans, but I guess MtF is used. I may just write Trans instead as the option. The preferences are the MCs preferences.
WinRAR.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023

as for the cut, I cropped the image so the issue was more focused.

Aug 15, 2022
You shouldn't need WinRAR, the file should just be run on an android phone. It's not a zip. The PC Linux build version is a zip file.
I don't think Spider-Venom is using Android? Perhaps you thought they were because they quoted your entire post (I think they are unaware you can clip quotes), in which you were replying to multiple people, one of whom was trying to use Android?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

Hey, thanks, much appreciated

Funny... it never even crossed my mind being Trans women... just hadn't thought that far I guess...lol
Thanks also for the tip abt just going through the intro for the settings.
Cheers,
Thanks again.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Dev There is a Game Ending Bug
The game just stops when me and Soumya get off the train the second time? There is nothing to click on and no error message? If I go back and tell her I am "Not Interested" the game keeps going but, I ended things with her and maybe with her sister Chrissy :(

• Sad
Reactions: sanguineangie

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Dev There is a Game Ending Bug
The game just stops when me and Soumya get off the train the second time? There is nothing to click on and no error message? If I go back and tell her I am "Not Interested" the game keeps going but, I ended things with her and maybe with her sister Chrissy :(
Hi Melmoth99, sorry to hear about that. I believe that was an old bug that may have been deleivered at first. I re-ran the game that I downloaded from WORKUPLOAD, PC version, just now, and that bug was not there.

Could you help me with the following info:
  • Screenshot of bug
  • PC or android?
  • When and which site you downloaded it from
Thanks!

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Hi Melmoth99, sorry to hear about that. I believe that was an old bug that may have been deleivered at first. I re-ran the game that I downloaded from WORKUPLOAD, PC version, just now, and that bug was not there.

Could you help me with the following info:
  • Screenshot of bug
  • PC or android?
  • When and which site you downloaded it from
Thanks!
I use a PC with Windows 11 and Download from PIXELDRAIN link on F95

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
I use a PC with Windows 11 and Download from PIXELDRAIN link on F95
Ohhh, that is not a bug. Look at the black buttons in the bottom right-hand corner. They let you look at her closer or advance to next scene. I did get feedback to fix the button colors.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Melmoth99

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Version 0.1.4 Released!

Hi everyone, I have released version 0.1.4! See the changelog above. I have received very good feedback on it as the best update so far.

I hope to have v0.2 complete in a month's time, just wanted to get some content out now.

And I fixed the issues below:

Sorry I didn't see that Thanks for the info. Please change the Color in the next Update ;)
Done!

The Dev needs to change the color of the texts. i can't see what names I'm typing. View attachment 3520788
And done!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes