VN Ren'Py The Gilded Ladder [v0.1.4] [Sanguineangie]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
I knew others had raised this, sorry, didn't want to go searching through the feed, but yes, it is fixed! For some reason I struggled to ID the problem initially because it looked fine on my screen. I feel like woodstock provided the first pic, which helped me realize the precise issue.

the fuck you been, man?
I made that same damn point at the same damn area

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I knew others had raised this, sorry, didn't want to go searching through the feed, but yes, it is fixed! For some reason I struggled to ID the problem initially because it looked fine on my screen. I feel like woodstock provided the first pic, which helped me realize the precise issue.
Most people are snide about that. If burns me up when people say " use search" for a question that may not have even been addressed before, anyway.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheGildedLadder-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: sanguineangie

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
the fuck you been, man?
I just realized that you asked me where I have been, hahaha.

I'm here, jsut been working over at game for a long time. I did some animations and other tech things that were challenging, and because it was taking so long, decided to release what I had.

I think the next patch will be ready sooner and will have sex animations. Hope things are going well with you! My patreon always has updates if you want to get constant updates. I assumed people didn't want that here.

Most people are snide about that. If burns me up when people say " use search" for a question that may not have even been addressed before, anyway.
Yeah, searching for one random thing is annoying. It is why I do these replies with multiple people at once, so I can just read my own posts. :) And if I am replying, it generally means I care about what the person has said.

the game keep changing the name back donald
Oh crap, I will have to look into that. Did you open an old save or did you start from the beginning? Did you crash at any point and then it started using the name Donald?

can we stop counting futa as gay because they have a dick if its not a guy its not the same if its futa just put futa but if there's actual guy on guy put gay
There is a romance option currently in the game with Joseph, a daydream scene of him, as well as the ability to stare at his penis with x-ray vision. An animated sex scene between MC and Joe is rendered and ready to go for v0.2.

Andi appears to be trans. I'm hoping that is the case.
Hope springs eternal. ;-)

andi coquettish.png

I wondered how big Chrissy was.
Mystery solved!

Oh wow, you made a Spanish version of the game. That is so cool! Did you translate the game manually? I would be glad to give you a free patreon membership or something if you want to do it for new versions? I can also add you to credits. Let me know if you are interested. So very cool!

So is the only gay content so far the swimming daydream and the imagining cock/butt scenes? I know the game is like 95% straight male, but I was hoping for a little more graphic for the Joseph or a side mae character.
Yeah, I have not gotten as far as I wanted with sex scenes with Joe. As I said above though, I do already have a sex scene between Joe and MC already rendered and ready for v0.2. I promise they are coming, but understandably, I probably should have kept "gay" in the planned tags for time being.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I just realized that you asked me where I have been, hahaha.

I'm here, jsut been working over at game for a long time. I did some animations and other tech things that were challenging, and because it was taking so long, decided to release what I had.

I think the next patch will be ready sooner and will have sex animations. Hope things are going well with you! My patreon always has updates if you want to get constant updates. I assumed people didn't want that here.

Yeah, searching for one random thing is annoying. It is why I do these replies with multiple people at once, so I can just read my own posts. :) And if I am replying, it generally means I care about what the person has said.

Oh crap, I will have to look into that. Did you open an old save or did you start from the beginning? Did you crash at any point and then it started using the name Donald?

There is a romance option currently in the game with Joseph, a daydream scene of him, as well as the ability to stare at his penis with x-ray vision. An animated sex scene between MC and Joe is rendered and ready to go for v0.2.

Hope springs eternal. ;-)

View attachment 3684552

Mystery solved!

Oh wow, you made a Spanish version of the game. That is so cool! Did you translate the game manually? I would be glad to give you a free patreon membership or something if you want to do it for new versions? I can also add you to credits. Let me know if you are interested. So very cool!

Yeah, I have not gotten as far as I wanted with sex scenes with Joe. As I said above though, I do already have a sex scene between Joe and MC already rendered and ready for v0.2. I promise they are coming, but understandably, I probably should have kept "gay" in the planned tags for time being.
eh, pretty normal. I hope part of Chrissy is improving her confidence. she's nothing to be ashamed about!

junkai

May 17, 2020
There is a romance option currently in the game with Joseph, a daydream scene of him, as well as the ability to stare at his penis with x-ray vision. An animated sex scene between MC and Joe is rendered and ready to go for v0.2. yes but joseph being the only option is terrible he's very unattractive

• Sad

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Just wanted to ask/check.
1.3 came out a couple months ago and ended basically after the subway.....

My 1.3 ended after getting off the subway and I think going up the stairs w Soumya.
1.4 using a save from 1.3 started out w errors, but then ended up being Soumya coming
into the office and getting into an argument. Then they all went to a club. That's where it ends. Just as they are getting to the club. Is that correct? Just want to make sure.
Had some errors that I skipped....

Thank you
Cheers

sanguineangie

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
eh, pretty normal. I hope part of Chrissy is improving her confidence. she's nothing to be ashamed about!
You are absolutely correct, nothing to be shamed about, just wanted her to have some sort of journey.

Hi. Can we get a Mac version also?
I do not own a mac or any apple products. For some reason I thought the mac builds required a developer key you had to pay for, but apparently that is only for iOS. I will not develop for iOS till it is free.

. I have not tested it and have no ability to do so. I will gladly take your input if any issues but I cannot make any promises about whether it works or not.

This may be short right now, but I already love this games potential!!!!

I already have a top 3 favourite list.
Andi
Chrissy
Kelly

I hope this gets frequent updates, keep up the minted work Sanguineangie.
Really glad you like it! Chrissy and Soumya have been the big favorites so far with my patrons, and Divya and the younger asian girl on the subway were the next votes. Andi and Kelly aren't going to vanish.

Your words are very kind, its these kind of posts that really keep me going. Thanks!

There is a romance option currently in the game with Joseph, a daydream scene of him, as well as the ability to stare at his penis with x-ray vision. An animated sex scene between MC and Joe is rendered and ready to go for v0.2. yes but joseph being the only option is terrible he's very unattractive
Sorry to hear he does not tickle your fancy. Did you have a particular look in mind?

Just wanted to ask/check.
1.3 came out a couple months ago and ended basically after the subway.....

My 1.3 ended after getting off the subway and I think going up the stairs w Soumya.
1.4 using a save from 1.3 started out w errors, but then ended up being Soumya coming
into the office and getting into an argument. Then they all went to a club. That's where it ends. Just as they are getting to the club. Is that correct? Just want to make sure.
Had some errors that I skipped....

Thank you
Cheers
The order from end of 0.1.3 was Soumya arriving and the argument, then the girls changing in the bathroom, then settling in at the party, with Chrissy and Soumya arriving last.

You may have had some errors in there. During my development, I am often changing code across the game, so unfortunately, old saves may not stand the test of time. I had some ideas of possibly providing save files for the different branches during each release, especially if code changes impacting previous releases happen. This may be an area I need to imporve and may also be impacting the issues relating to the characters name returning to default.

Enjoying this one so far, going wait a couple updates until it moves further along.
Thanks so much! Whenever you see me announce v0.2, don't sleep on it... that is going to have at least three 400-frame sex animations!

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes