Feb 2, 2021
when i try ti olay it said coeeputed data and crash all the tine the game
sy this this is courrpted data ad the game crush on level 1

fromamonsterspointofview

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
when i try ti olay it said coeeputed data and crash all the tine the game
sy this this is courrpted data ad the game crush on level 1
Can you try downloading through another one of the links, sounds like something might have gone missing during download, ill have a look on my end however I have run it on 2 separate computers without issue.

thefaptain

Mar 19, 2020
oh boy another goblin game thatll be dead in 4 patches. Typically with 5 months between patches.
Look if you want to play a goblin game wait til this gets to about version .10 or just play illbourne.

If this game gets to .10 that means there will at least be alot of content (as much as itll likely be convoluted to hell). Ive never quite seen a goblin game to this scale before (a bad thing) so if he actually manages to keep his intrest for more than 10 patches we got a good game on our hands.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
cant play it properly i using old i5 laptop i used goblin games in renpy and another type i wont be playing this game till i hope its changed engine

Gùsepp

Dec 26, 2021
Frankly, I wonder why people love sex with goblins so much? it must be a Japanese fetish

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
Last time I was not very positive about the game, but now... Well, not now. (sigh) Is it really that hard to make a FIX camera system? At least for the fights?
Is it hard to add a menu? At least for the exit?

This could be a good game. One worth supporting. But if you want to make money, don't post half-baked, buggy, unplayable stuff. That way no one will take you seriously.

fromamonsterspointofview

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2018
Last time I was not very positive about the game, but now... Well, not now. (sigh) Is it really that hard to make a FIX camera system? At least for the fights?
Is it hard to add a menu? At least for the exit?

This could be a good game. One worth supporting. But if you want to make money, don't post half-baked, buggy, unplayable stuff. That way no one will take you seriously.
Frankly, I wonder why people love sex with goblins so much? it must be a Japanese fetish
menu is P on keyboard :p idk if there are bugs if I don't get people to play it, works ok on my machine.

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
menu is P on keyboard :p idk if there are bugs if I don't get people to play it, works ok on my machine.
The description says: P to pause the game.
Okay, I checked, it is indeed a menu.

Bug: For example, I fell off the platform during the village girl test.

The controls are impossible. A constant FPS view would be better.

Look, I'm not trying to blame you. But you won't get any feedback if players lose patience and cancel the game. Or they have a stroke in front of the computer. You can't play with this combat system, so you can't test it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes