Black_Prince

Jan 27, 2020
Great game so far (haven't finished playing)!

In my opinion it has at least one of the best sounding moans of all games around if not the best at all, it sounds so realistic, extremely turning on - PLEASE don't change this in your re-work, I can't believe it can be optimized, it is already perfect, just make sure the sound repeat as it do now until player click further! Made me cum only listening easily several times :p

I wish there would be more games with this high class quality moaning sounds, because they alone are outstanding already.

I also like your optical style, the female body figures with their shapes (but also especially their pussies in adition) are outstanding beautiful and undescribable hot. The fact I like the most is that they are slim, but with realistic proportions, especially their gorgeous breasts are in perfect size - not so boring unrealistic atomic melons, like nearly every other game here, it's so annoying already... I like the fact, that the ladies do have realistic sized boobs - please keep it also as they are in size and without the big aerolas in the beginnings.

That are the 2 most important qualities why I really like your game so much which make it so unique and fascinating for me as well as turning on, it is outstanding in this matter and a light house tower role model for other developers - I hope.

I love to experience more games of you in future and nearly can't wait for TrustyOldPatches

Good luck and all the best with your future works.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes