l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
The main story of the CYOA is going to have the canonical ending as the main ending, but then I am going to add an unlock screen with different "what if" endings, like her and the goblin ending up together definitely. You will be able to spend the "redo points" to unlock and see different endings

Notloc

Dec 20, 2018
Question for Aphrodite when you said
"Please note that there are 1-2 alternative paths which may require you to replay chapter 16-17 later if you try this build." is the alternate paths available now or on full release?

lionback

Feb 15, 2018
I was trying to subscribe, but this message appears: 'This card is declined. Error code 0674. Please contact support.' Can anyone help me?

Notloc

Dec 20, 2018
"Please note that there are 1-2 alternative paths which may require you to replay chapter 16-17 later if you try this build." is the alternate paths available now or on full release?
nevermind i found one

Memphis123

Jun 1, 2018
Is there any chance that it will be possible to save and load from a file? My browser is set to not save any data, and I'm thus unable to keep any progress.

If not saving to file, could we at least have some sort of skip option?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there any chance that it will be possible to save and load from a file? My browser is set to not save any data, and I'm thus unable to keep any progress.

If not saving to file, could we at least have some sort of skip option?
I'm trying to think about how this could be implemented I would like to add some sort of cheat ability to move between chapters, but I may only be able to figure it out after 1.0 is out. I will try to add something to make it possible, the issue being that each chapter is a save slot, and there's no way for me to tell in the game if someone is importing a chapter to the right slot. So it would be very easy for people to corrupt their game... I may have to have a single import spot which is like a continue button, which will just be whatever chapter you've imported latest. It's a bit messy to implement with Twine Harlowe as it all has to be custom javascript... I will borrow some code from my other project but it will take a bit of time to adopt it.

Otherwise, my other option is to include a cheat option to jump to Chapter X, but perhaps not containing any of your previous choices, only the default choices were selected up to that point.

I was trying to subscribe, but this message appears: 'This card is declined. Error code 0674. Please contact support.' Can anyone help me?
Sent you a dm - sorry about that!

Yeah currently there is a playtest out for subscribers of chapters 16 and 17 - mainly to get feedback for the final version. This version of 16 and 17 is mostly complete in terms of these chapters, but there is one major route that the playtest doesn't include, so I was just warning them that they may have to go back and try these chapters again later if they want to see it.

Actually I am revising a LOT of the older chapters with new images - I'm trying to make it much more toward the renders/photoreal stuff generally, but not sure I'll be able to overhaul absolutely everything, we will see...

Last edited:

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
Actually I am revising a LOT of the older chapters with new images - I'm trying to make it much more toward the renders/photoreal stuff generally, but not sure I'll be able to overhaul absolutely everything, we will see...
Will the update include a large chunk of these revised images? I think some consistency with the images would improve overall immersion. Just my opinion.

Notloc

Dec 20, 2018
I'm trying to think about how this could be implemented I would like to add some sort of cheat ability to move between chapters, but I may only be able to figure it out after 1.0 is out. I will try to add something to make it possible, the issue being that each chapter is a save slot, and there's no way for me to tell in the game if someone is importing a chapter to the right slot. So it would be very easy for people to corrupt their game... I may have to have a single import spot which is like a continue button, which will just be whatever chapter you've imported latest. It's a bit messy to implement with Twine Harlowe as it all has to be custom javascript... I will borrow some code from my other project but it will take a bit of time to adopt it.

Otherwise, my other option is to include a cheat option to jump to Chapter X, but perhaps not containing any of your previous choices, only the default choices were selected up to that point.

Sent you a dm - sorry about that!

Yeah currently there is a playtest out for subscribers of chapters 16 and 17 - mainly to get feedback for the final version. This version of 16 and 17 is mostly complete in terms of these chapters, but there is one major route that the playtest doesn't include, so I was just warning them that they may have to go back and try these chapters again later if they want to see it.

That's awesome if you can i would love to see some more pictures for Chapter 11 the scene with Grokk if you don't escape. This is one of my favorite bad endings. I got the early access for CH 16 and 17 and i love it i don't know if i have any usefull feed back other then maybe an alternate ending Where condom is not used in ch 16. But all in all Super excited for the full release!

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
That's awesome if you can i would love to see some more pictures for Chapter 11 the scene with Grokk if you don't escape. This is one of my favorite bad endings. I got the early access for CH 16 and 17 and i love it i don't know if i have any usefull feed back other then maybe an alternate ending Where condom is not used in ch 16. But all in all Super excited for the full release!
Yay I'm glad you're excited! When I first do the 1.0 release, it will mainly just have the main ending. But I will be adding more endings over time, a few of them have been designed out already.

Sorrow (the 3d artist), said they will work on the Grokk scenes... so we will see if those can be added as proper renders rather than the current existing art.

Will the update include a large chunk of these revised images? I think some consistency with the images would improve overall immersion. Just my opinion.
Yes. Many of the scenes have been completely reworked to use 3d renders and some of the AI "digital art" style stuffh as been revised to be more detailed and psuedo-photorealistic. There are still a few drawings, I may include the option to toggle those off.

For instance here is the original Elara image from Chapter 1, versus the revised version that uses her face from the DAZ renders:
elara_orig.jpg elara.jpg

To match her face in render-based images like this:

elara nude.jpg

And drawings of Snib like this first one in the story:

snib.jpg

Have been replaced via DAZ render based ones (and you meet him in the cave, so I wanted to add the background / lighting too):

snib.jpg

Anyhow stuff like that is slowly being added across the whole story - it would be 100% converted at the 1.0 release but everything should be MUCH more consistent and much more visual. Additionally there is a lot of work done in additional sound design, such as when she masturbates etc, there is specific unique sounds for each scene.

My goal is I want to make it the ultimate lewd experience that you could have when reading a fantasy novel (the only thing I WISH I could do is full-on animations, but maybe once AI animations get better in a couple years...)

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
These new renders are amazing!
When do you think you will release the next two chapters to the public?
Soon - probably a week or so - I'm in the middle of Chapter 19 now and will have the whole story wrapped up very soon. My goal is to complete it end-to-end and have that be 1.0 but then flesh it out with more routes after that.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017
I'd love to see what you could come up with in Hucow related content at some point after you finish up this story, there are a lot of really niche underserved topics that get overlooked or never get the stories finished. You have a real knack for writing slow corruption. This reminds me of Goblinology by JoeForest but darker with more emotional struggle. And your renders are insanely detailed.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I'd love to see what you could come up with in Hucow related content at some point after you finish up this story, there are a lot of really niche underserved topics that get overlooked or never get the stories finished. You have a real knack for writing slow corruption. This reminds me of Goblinology by JoeForest but darker with more emotional struggle. And your renders are insanely detailed.
JoeForest is one of my biggest inspirations... got me into smut in the first place, so that's a really high compliment!

I did write one story with a Hucow type theme, if you're interested:

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
melka aldric fuck 2.png

One of like 10 renders we did today!

I am halfway through chapter 20 now (the main route), meaning I'm REALLY close to finishing this end to end. But will probably spend another week adding additional options and routes, and fixing up the renders throughout the game before releasing the 1.0

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes