royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
It seems like Elara has been mewling for a few years now xD, not a fan of the gigachad jaw specially in the rendered version and maybe it's just my perception but her whole head looks proportionally a bit too big. The image for chapter one looks better definition wise but I enjoy the rounder/softer facial features a lot more.
I like the Melka's render tho, she looks cute.

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Yay I'm glad you're excited! When I first do the 1.0 release, it will mainly just have the main ending. But I will be adding more endings over time, a few of them have been designed out already.

Sorrow (the 3d artist), said they will work on the Grokk scenes... so we will see if those can be added as proper renders rather than the current existing art.

Yes. Many of the scenes have been completely reworked to use 3d renders and some of the AI "digital art" style stuffh as been revised to be more detailed and psuedo-photorealistic. There are still a few drawings, I may include the option to toggle those off.

For instance here is the original Elara image from Chapter 1, versus the revised version that uses her face from the DAZ renders:
View attachment 3790976 View attachment 3790977

To match her face in render-based images like this:

View attachment 3790978

And drawings of Snib like this first one in the story:

View attachment 3790983

Have been replaced via DAZ render based ones (and you meet him in the cave, so I wanted to add the background / lighting too):

View attachment 3790986

Anyhow stuff like that is slowly being added across the whole story - it would be 100% converted at the 1.0 release but everything should be MUCH more consistent and much more visual. Additionally there is a lot of work done in additional sound design, such as when she masturbates etc, there is specific unique sounds for each scene.

My goal is I want to make it the ultimate lewd experience that you could have when reading a fantasy novel (the only thing I WISH I could do is full-on animations, but maybe once AI animations get better in a couple years...)
Nice Renders. But I must say I like the previous pic of the red-head more than the DAZ face. Something with the eyes and mouth looks more appealing, soft gaze instead of that glaring intense eagle-eye look in DAZ. It's a scene in bed after some presumed cuddles - she should look relaxed and sweet-like with a soft dreamy expression at you, not like being full alarmed and interrogating you ;)
The others are fine.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Nice Renders. But I must say I like the previous pic of the red-head more than the DAZ face. Something with the eyes and mouth looks more appealing, soft gaze instead of that glaring intense eagle-eye look in DAZ. It's a scene in bed after some presumed cuddles - she should look relaxed and sweet-like with a soft dreamy expression at you, not like being full alarmed and interrogating you ;)
The others are fine.
Yep I have already reverted the redhead image after that other comment - definitely agree about it

Here’s a new one for today!

melka_cum_face.png

kvvia

May 23, 2020
oh man... i really can't wait for the proper release... wondering how long will it take

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
oh man... i really can't wait for the proper release... wondering how long will it take
Not too long... the story is complete, I am just trying to make the last few chapters not as linear - currently it just ends with the canon ending, I am just adding a couple more branches. And I am also going back to older scenes and continuing to add more renders...

Such as this one from today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Getting really close!! I've added 2 20-page branches to the story just to flesh out the options for the later chapters... will be wrapping them up soon, and then its just a last few bits of polish.

Some of the bad-end branches near the end may not have lots of images at first. But I won't hold up the release on account of that, I will just add them as the 3d artist has time.

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes