FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Yes, I plan to add more branches and unlockable “what if” endings. I also do plan to write 2 more books in the series which may or may not also get games. But that’s a multi year project and it depends on what my subscribers prefer me to focus on. If it turns out people really like this format I may do more of it

Tried this game with zero expectations as I played XCL before and was too vanilla for my liking. Boy oh boy I was pleasantly surprised and was treated to a very entertaining and erotic read. The level of depth in this HTML game is incredible and probably only transfigure could match it. Ok I will stop here and give a more detailed appreciation under reviews.

But yea, seriously thank you for your time and dedication to this release. Really enjoyed it. Can I kindly ask what do your subscribers think about it? Please keep us updated on what your future focus may be on.

Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Tried this game with zero expectations as I played XCL before and was too vanilla for my liking. Boy oh boy I was pleasantly surprised and was treated to a very entertaining and erotic read. The level of depth in this HTML game is incredible and probably only transfigure could match it. Ok I will stop here and give a more detailed appreciation under reviews.

But yea, seriously thank you for your time and dedication to this release. Really enjoyed it. Can I kindly ask what do your subscribers think about it? Please keep us updated on what your future focus may be on.
I appreciate your thoughts and your kind review! Basically I will compile a list of desired endings and additional content, and implement maybe the top 5.

additionally I hope to add more images in the future too… I agree they are a little sparse but I didn’t want to delay the release too long…

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes