vandamme555

Apr 14, 2023
Damn, this is absolutely great game! Very good work! The interaction between the wife and the goblin is something that gets my heartbeat up. Would love to see more in that domain, possibly extended cheat-type of a path or just toughing it out but having the wife and goblin go all the way to preg. / caretaking :D

Extra credit for some of the images, the hip-thigh-region on some of those are top-notch stuff :)

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
is there console command for redo points?
Yeah, that is easy. I use Chapel’s custom macro API, so you can set the $redos variable in the Chrome console with this command:

Harlowe.variable("$redos",[4])

1721567099137.png

The same will be trickier for relationship stats, because they are recalculated every turn and thus $elara_love will be overwritten after you update it. So instead for that, you would have to update the $stat_changes array... a bit complicated, its a big array of datamaps, with passage names, the stat changed and the amount.

Reactions: Barri

SamuraiJew

Nov 11, 2017
Ironically I read this story a while ago and it took me a second to realize "Why do I know this story?"

Very well done, I even liked the art, both the 3D and the 2d, good use of AI art as well, not somethign you see a lot. I like the tone of the game and I really like the events you've added, the choices are nice too! I wish.

I wish the game had a bit more of you and Snip before going back to your wife and the city. Snip mentions how we had taken care of his needs many days in a row, but as far as I can remember, there was only 1 real event in the hut, the one with the mug option. I also think it would've been really nice to have a bit more of Snip and you doing stuff in secret, like the inn event, but your wife not finding out so fast / sleeping with him so fast. Other than that, I think it's a great game and I really enjoyed the brothel route

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Small as it may be. That color shift as you scroll/descend down in the cave, I found very satisfying.
I was just about to mention that too. Such a neat detail.

Just played it through, got a few bad ends along the way. By the time I got to Ch20, I was stuck with not enough Elara love because I was being a huge slut for Snib from the start. Had to go back to like Ch16 to get to the proper end, and see my favorite scenes (Snib under Elara's skirt, and the under table BJ that follows). Out of curiousity, I'd like to see an ending where Elise and Elara don't poison the babies and see how that effects the ending from there out. Suprised that wasn't already a 'what if' option we could explore, given Aphrodite already added a couple other 'what if' scenarios.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Good game, I still think that the addiction mechanic is VERY restrictive on scenes and I don't like it, but the game is still fun.

The epilogue though was really dissapointing to say the least, it felt like "I'm done making this game so I will just slap an ending there", it might as well be replaced with a single line of text and not much would change.

beoroa21123

Sep 25, 2019
I got the good ending in chapter 20 but I'm curious. In chapter 14 theirs an ending where Elara can fall to Snib. Is their a ending in chapter 20 where after everything is done, Elara and Elise can choose to remain snibs property?

Was also curious if their a way to get pregnant with the goblin children but decide not to kill them?

Trying to find all the endings.
How do I access this path?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
How do I access this path?
Refuse to take Snibs deal when he molests you outside your house in Eboncrest; it will lead to him immediately spoiling things with you and Elara, leading her to snap and 'do what you did' with Snibs.

Unless you mean, 'how to get the good ending?'. You have to keep your Elara love high, by not giving in to Snibs too much. The guiding principle is to minimise your exposure to his cum as much as possible, and fight falling into the addiction as much as possible. But as pointed out earlier, you do have to take his deal at the right time.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes