l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
There are a couple stats that are mostly unused by the game such as the money stat, they are meant to represent what the MC is thinking about / valuing and trick the player into considering them too! I will probably incorporate some of these unused stats into future endings etc.

Knoloa

Jan 12, 2018
How do you get these endings? Especially Snib end and Grokk end?
Snib End is through the brothel route (so low love so that Elara refuses to drink from the cup), for Grokk End you need to make Snib cum into the mug and drink from, afterward it should be pretty straightforward.

Jun 30, 2017
This was really good. I couldn't get into X-Change because of the artstyle even though I do like the transformation genre of games. But the renders here were great and the CYOA aspect of it worked really well for me.
Well done, looking forward to whatever comes next.

unsung

Jul 19, 2017
Absolutely loved the game!!!!! I would be excited if there was an ending or path where you (and maybe Elara?) end up owned/under Melka instead of Snib's thumb personally.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Will there be any other relatively small projects after this one? Loved that. Very good work
I think so! It depends on the long term reception of this game, I would definitely be open to doing more if the community likes it. Otherwise I will be putting most of my effort into X-Change Life. But I really did enjoy doing this…

• Love
Reactions: shymi
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes