cpius

Jan 9, 2023
Very nice game, i usually avoid HTML games but this was a pleasant surprise.

Was trying to make some similar AI art, but mine aren't quite as good imo.
e.g.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could not get the face as good as this, would you be willing to share the prompts/checkpoint etc info you used?

Thanks
I can't see your image for some reason, but I believe they are using AI to enhance Daz3D renders, not to create images from scratch.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
I can't see your image for some reason, but I believe they are using AI to enhance Daz3D renders, not to create images from scratch.
This is the one I was looking at to try reproduce (as much as I could anyway). It looks AI based on the background & gobbo, but maybe its a mix of something else idk?

A lot of the other images are DAZ though (I assume), like the ones on the front page.

Reactions: Dr Skiner and cpius

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
you can edit the .html file and plop some css in there to make the gem paragraphs easier to identify
tw-expression {
background-color:lightgoldenrodyellow;
border: solid 2px pink;
}

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
This is the one I was looking at to try reproduce (as much as I could anyway). It looks AI based on the background & gobbo, but maybe its a mix of something else idk?

A lot of the other images are DAZ though (I assume), like the ones on the front page.
Oh this is based on one someone did on F95zone! This was a contributed image from a user here that i just did some photoshop on to remove some imperfections and stuff.

But yeah I only included 2 of these. I'll see if they mentioned what method they used. I did also do an upscale and some hand editing over the original image.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Oh this is based on one someone did on F95zone! This was a contributed image from a user here that i just did some photoshop on to remove some imperfections and stuff.

But yeah I only included 2 of these. I'll see if they mentioned what method they used. I did also do an upscale and some hand editing over the original image.
Yep figured it was something like that since most of the rest were DAZ, not very good with DAZ myself. I tried some "realistic" type AI but most of them well... sucked lol (I'm pretty new to it)

Had better luck with a 2.5D look I think, not as good as the DAZ models
If anyone's interested all the generation data is in the PNG.

Experica

Aug 15, 2022
Chapter 17 transition to 18 feels out of place when you fail the love check from Elara not to drink and later when Snib does the activity and asks you to drug your wife. You will come across ch18 beginning where it will feel out of place since you did have unprotected sex last night and it reflects as if you have already completed the love check successfully during the bath scene.

sorry im very bad at getting my point across if you understand the jumble.

taitaivoice

Nov 16, 2023
Yeah that’s one thing I want to improve later. It’s because the love fail check and branches was added afterward and needs a bit more custom transitional stuff
great game! I was wondering if you have a description of how you generate the images? Like, which generator and some examples of prompts

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
great game! I was wondering if you have a description of how you generate the images? Like, which generator and some examples of prompts
1. I would start from a DAZ render, which an artist who I was working with generated
2. I would process the DAZ render at 1080p through Magnific, an AI upscaler which can add realistic details, but also make some mistakes
3. Then I would blend the Magnific upscale with the original DAZ render in photoshop so that anything the AI upscale got wrong could be corrected by the render
4. Used the photoshop AI tools for some little details, like additional cum fluid dynamics and stuff (like the nose cum bubbles lol)

Reactions: ustar and cpius

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
open loop
Fail check.
Proceed to bad end.
Go back to last major choice.
Unlock the high willpower option and continue.
close loop
(For those not versed in basic programming, this means you just keep failing the check. The "unlocked" high willpower option doesn't do anything.)

Bouboulle

Aug 11, 2017
Played most thru then went to gallery...
AWESOME!

The dressing and make-up with wifey was brilliant.

The art is inconsistent and the lewd scenes are particularly of lesser visual quality. The most recurring AI look of MC and wife are delicious though.
Having recently played well made AI-art games like My New GF and Mila AI I can't help but imagine this game in a visual-oriented remake in renpy or whatever. Really hope dev considers it..
Where is gallery ?

Is there a way to have all the bonus points in order to unlock things?

4.30 star(s) 50 Votes