MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone playing on Android have a problem with the menu and Skip icons at the bottom of the screen disappearing? They were there when I first started the game but now all of them are gone which means there's no menu button which means you can't save the game. Anyone know how to retrieve those icons once they're gone? I didn't see a hide button down there originally so I don't think that I hit anything that would make them go away

Reactions: pedrohefe

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Anyone playing on Android have a problem with the menu and Skip icons at the bottom of the screen disappearing? They were there when I first started the game but now all of them are gone which means there's no menu button which means you can't save the game. Anyone know how to retrieve those icons once they're gone? I didn't see a hide button down there originally so I don't think that I hit anything that would make them go away
I had this problem too

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I see woman sleeping but can i put my dong in their mouth while they're asleep ?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
Whats supposed to be new? I tried playing it again and it ended with Eva scene where the mc lifted her and that's the only scene I saw

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
Is there anything new than just selling the old one as new? It's probably a new trend to change every game again and again and to praise it as new, such a schitt. instead of continuing the game.

Reactions: Johnsena
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes