Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
When I load my game it ends at the same time as the last update, right after almost getting a boner with the grandma, what am I doing wrong?

ZARA-LOVE

Jan 21, 2023
the surrounding world is boring and banal the scene on the site, where the city and others are behind the bushes, yours, the blue background and everything else, and one more note, where is the button to see which way and how much you have for the character of love and lust

Reactions: Lovv99 and v2069

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
To unlock the secret scene with Eva, just find the dildos in her bedroom and follow the lust path only; during the last scene, choose "Kiss Her" and you will unlock a third choice that will take you to the secret scene; there is no need to find the panties.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
To unlock the secret scene with Eva, just find the dildos in her bedroom and follow the lust path only; during the last scene, choose "Kiss Her" and you will unlock a third choice that will take you to the secret scene; there is no need to find the panties.
Just out of curiosity.. at what point does he have to look for dildos in Eva's bedroom..?
I didn´t get that option as I recall.. took the "lust path" and got to the "kiss her" option, but didn't get that third option.
Is there an option before in the story that triggers the "looking for dildos" option..?
TY

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Just out of curiosity.. at what point does he have to look for dildos in Eva's bedroom..?
I didn´t get that option as I recall.. took the "lust path" and got to the "kiss her" option, but didn't get that third option.
Is there an option before in the story that triggers the "looking for dildos" option..?
TY
If remember correctly is when he arrives in her house and she leave him alone to talk with his dad. You have the option to wait for her or explore the house. If you choose explore the house you can enter her room and search for the dildos there

Reactions: MasKeLs

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
If remember correctly is when he arrives in her house and she leave him alone to talk with his dad. You have the option to wait for her or explore the house. If you choose explore the house you can enter her room and search for the dildos there
Ooh.. ok..
Then I would have to start the whole game again, I guess... :LOL::LOL:
I don't think I chose that option.. :p
TY.. (y);)

Reactions: lipe2410

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
TY
When you first come to live with them
Choose to explore the house ,
and then in Eva's room click on the right cabinet it will open.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranxerox

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
the dev said we need to vote on ntr or not but hasn't said were we take this pole vote. not sure if he's doing it on patreon, itch or discord.

• Haha
Reactions: Pman_Weh

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
why doesnt he just do what the Power Vacuum does and make it like optional; therefore all parties are satisfied; if you dont like a certain fetish then dont view it
Here's a novel idea how about the dev decides what they want in their game! and stop trying to pander to everybody which ends up a nonsensical mess that eventually gets abandoned. Can't have that though, every fucking game apparently needs incest, ntr, and futa.

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Here's a novel idea how about the dev decides what they want in their game! and stop trying to pander to everybody which ends up a nonsensical mess that eventually gets abandoned. Can't have that though, every fucking game apparently needs incest, ntr, and futa.
his original game had ntr. even starting this rework version mentions, ntr and possible futa. so pretty sure that was the main idea and fetishes, his vision.

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Well I think I criticized this game before about content progression, script, narrative and pay-offs, now I gotta concede a point, this is by far the game that I'm most invested at the moment, the slow burn with main characters and sex scenes pay-offs with the side ones were superb! The choices matter, this was one of the firsts that made me replay the game just to see the different scenes, because didn't demand much replayability (keep that in mind dev, keep the branches simple). Can't wait for the next update, keep it going dev!

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes