yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoldenBoy-0.3.9Reworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Revan 12345

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Golden Boy [v0.3.9 Reworked] [Serious Punch]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

May 27, 2017
Hi everyone here, could anyone tell me what the author say in Patreon ? NtR will be remove from the main game and it will be contained in minigame or it just be removed now and will be added again in future in main game??
I have the same question
In the beginning, this game used to have 3 different MCs with all their stories and characters intermingling, so some LIs were being fucked by other MCs and other men entirely. I don't know about any recent posts or updates (as I haven't kept up), but around April/March 2023 the dev decided to only focus on 1 MC, just because coding for their initial plan proved difficult and would take longer, hence it being called "Rework". The 2 other MCs and/or NTR may either end up as non-canon side stories, or separate spin-off games entirely, or they'd just be forgotten about, in conclusion they're not a part of the main game. But this project was already changed to a large extent before, we cannot be certain it won't be subject to changes in the future, as is possible with any VN project really. I hope that answered your question.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
In the beginning, this game used to have 3 different MCs with all their stories and characters intermingling, so some LIs were being fucked by other MCs and other men entirely. I don't know about any recent posts or updates (as I haven't kept up), but around April/March 2023 the dev decided to only focus on 1 MC, just because coding for their initial plan proved difficult and would take longer, hence it being called "Rework". The 2 other MCs and/or NTR may either end up as non-canon side stories, or separate spin-off games entirely, or they'd just be forgotten about, in conclusion they're not a part of the main game. But this project was already changed to a large extent before, we cannot be certain it won't be subject to changes in the future, as is possible with any VN project really. I hope that answered your question.
Man what a joke. Good luck finding any reliant fanbase because when you play with the NTR switch like this, nobody is gonna trust them to remove/include NTR in the game and that just discourage both sides of the spectrum. It honestly sounds more like a bad excuse to remove it just to see if he can get more vanilla supporter, but even they won't touch his bullshit when he is being so arbitrary and unsure about it. Idiot is trying to play on both horses :FacePalm:

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes