misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Well, his patreon has a since he started the game. With the biggest increase in patrons happening between march-april when the rework start. So for now we can say it was liked and pay-off to dev's patreon.
Show me the dev who doesn't have increase in patrons nowadays) Any dev who posts something and releases something from time to time gets new patrons and more income. The devs start only loosing patrons when abandon their pages. I never saw that patrons somehow significantly react on the changes of the game content or duration of the development cycle.

But I didn't come to write all about the Patreon, I wanted to express my opinion about the last updates (from 0.3.6 to 0.5).

First of all, I want to say that I don't care that much about the presence or absence of NTR stuff.
I think that the first versions of the game were original and quite enjoyable. In version 0.2 was one integral story. In version 0.3 the dev splitted the content into 2 stories with 2 POVs or MCs (and 1 more POV or MC was unplayable for that time): there was current MC (MC#1), who started living with 3 ladies and had a mom, his mom was banged by MC#2, and there was also a dream scene in which MC#1 fucked his own mom in the ass, also MC#1 met and started to bang MC#3's mom, MC#3 was not introduced then. So there had to be 3 POVs and all of them were somehow intertwined, and that was new and fresh, something that I haven't seen in other games so far: 3 young male MCs banging each other moms as well as other neutral MILF ladies. And that didn't even fell like NTR in a hard way, I mean that there are lots of games where MC only watches like his love interest/s is/are fucked by others, but here it seemed like all characters were going to fuck with each other and that was going to be fun!

Then dev decided to remake everything and introduced version 0.3.5, but I played the next 0.3.6 version. Version 0.3.6 was... promising. It became not so original and innovating, but still quite enjoyable. In the remade game the dev left only one MC (MC#1) and introduced a new beginning. The game started with MC and his mom, many flirting scenes, so it started looking like a classic mom-incest game, unoriginal but still good. But what happened to those 3 ladies with whom MC lived in the previous versions? The content with them was not NTR. One lady disappeared at all and all sex scenes with her as well. And the sex scenes with other preserved ladies also disappeared. And the dream sex scene with mom disappeared. And one more lady, which was introduced at the end of 0.3 version, also disappeared. And sex scenes with MC#3's mom disappeared.
The main conclusion: the dev not just removed NTR, he remade the whole game, fully removed one characters, removed sex scenes with other characters, the beginning now seemed like a classic mom-incest story, but continuation was confusing.

Then I remembered that the dev in version 0.3.5 promised to restore sex scenes in version 0.4, so I skipped a couple of version till now and started playing version 0.5 to find that it is just... disappointing. First of all, now I don't get the concept of the game at all. The first love interest - MC's mom got after 5 (!) updates only 1 lame scene! One more scene was announced for future. WTF? Most deleted non-NTR scenes were not returned as promised, but there were introduced some new (not bad) sex scenes with the same characters, but what's the point in that? Also the dev started introducing many new characters: a hooker, a stripper, granny, who got more content than mom, really wtf???, some young girl...
Again, he removed one girls and added other girls, deleted one sex scenes and added other similar ones, started story with mom and ended with more content for granny, just some stupid work. The original idea was a couple of boys banging moms, the idea just after the rework seemed to be just one boy and his mom. Now it's MC and different random girls. Nothing special, just pale and boring. And no, gerontophilia is not my cup of tea. And it's very funny that dev removed one controversial kink to introduce another one after some time.

P.S. And also that pseudo-sandbox style after the remake is also stupid. Just excessive clicking.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If you want to see the lesbian contents, you have to start a new game.
Because it's set to False by default.
EDIT: It's not used for now...

Last edited:

Deximay

May 29, 2017
Can we get a mod or the dev himself to turn off the "love"/"lust" hints in the choices? stupid move.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Fuck......
View attachment 3125992

I forgot... seal the entryt lol ...
You know you can edit a post right? And maybe come up with a counter-argument instead of posting 2 replies with goofy pictures nobody finds funny. Welp, I suppose you're one of the crybabies I was talking about, so its understandable you can only act like a baby and post pictures but don't know how to edit a post. This site is 18+ though so maybe you should call mommy to come pick you up :KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Ursus4321 and Mid4s

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Patreon members and income does not correlate to how many people actually like and plays the game overall. Patreon players are an extremely small minority compared to the amount of players from here and other pirate sites. Those stats might as well mean, that he bend the knee for a few crybabies and now they are paying him for it.

If money is all that matters to him, good for him. But a small dedicated fanbase is much more vulnerable to fluctuations than the wider audience he could have had. A wider audience appeal would also have made his patron number increase even faster. All he needed to do was keep the ntr/futa content and have it fully avoidable.

Now, he is essentially a wage slave to the crybabies and has to constantly keep them from crying by not following his own vision for the game(that had ntr/futa). He obviously has interest in a wide range of tags/kinks but he can’t make anything that isn’t vanilla now and has to make the game for them, not for himself. He will likely end up getting demotivated and bored due to this, leading him to abandon the game down the line as we’ve seen happen a hundred times before.
Fucking deal with it and stop your crying you goddamn hypocrite.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Fucking deal with it and stop your crying you goddamn hypocrite.
Crying? More like laughing :KEK: This dev has changed his mind on this matter like how the wind blows and this "rework" happened a long time ago. I'm just keeping an eye on this in case the winds starts blowing in my direction or so I can laugh even more when he abandons the game because he gets bored from making a game he can't make how he wants.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Crying? More like laughing :KEK: This dev has changed his mind on this matter like the wind blows and this "rework" happened a long time ago. I'm just keeping an eye on this in case the winds starts blowing in my direction or so I can laugh even more when he abandons the game because he gets bored from making a game he can't make how he wants.
He's making 2 grand a month on patreon he isn't abandoning shit.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
He's making 2 grand a month on patreon he isn't abandoning shit.
You're right, he most likely will milk patrons first with smaller updates and long delays until he suddenly disappears and ghosts them all meanwhile his patron subs sloooooowly decline as they give up on him coming back. That is how it usually goes and many abandoned games are still raking in plenty of cash as we speak, even years after they have been left for dead.

Last edited:

Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
Crying? More like laughing :KEK: This dev has changed his mind on this matter like how the wind blows and this "rework" happened a long time ago. I'm just keeping an eye on this in case the winds starts blowing in my direction or so I can laugh even more when he abandons the game because he gets bored from making a game he can't make how he wants.
"This dev has changed his mind" reminds me ... :rolleyes:
senbbbb.png

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
"This dev has changed his mind" reminds me ... :rolleyes:
View attachment 3126575
Idk exactly what you are trying to tell me. I'm not aware if Sexbot changed direction but I know for sure the main plot was always revolving around an NTR time-loop you need to reset every time until you can fix the time continuity without getting NTR'ed. Its literally no surprise there would be NTR in that game and its only a small amount of optional content.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
He thinks NTR content just magically stops existing because it was removed from the game and now all vanilla players will come back to this mess? Dude should have stuck to his guns because now, neither ntr-fans or vanilla-fans wanna play this shit :ROFLMAO:

The content was made and released and it will always exist. Many pure-harem players will never touch this game based on that fact alone, especially considering how he is planning to put it in the spin-off instead.

Dude shoulda just kept it and went ahead.
Din't know we had vegans for sex games too, alright then.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes