Morgul

Jun 10, 2017
The Golden Boy [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 115mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Will you update this port?

blubluca

Dec 7, 2022
Can anyone tell me how to get the scene where Eva crouches over the MC in the kitchen and where MC massages Eva? Every path I take seems to lead to where MC Falls after lifting Eva and then she brings MC ice to his room.

I started playing the game recently and had the same question, and I finally managed to find out how based on fullflex answers a few pages before yours. Hope this helps someone facing the same issue.

So basically there are two variations of the full lust path:

1º - at the first visit to Eva's house, choose to explore the house and find her dildo collection. Unlocks the scene where Eva massages you and has the option to unlock a secret scene after choosing to kiss her after the date.

2º - don't choose to explore the house at the first visit, in the next free roam event choose to explore Eva's bedroom and find her panties before finding Laura shaving in the bathroom. Unlock Eva's spskirt peeking, crounching in the kitchen and MC doing the massage scenes.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How does the love/lust thing work?
Do you have to focus on one to get enough points in a stat to unlock all scenes?
Are there any scenes that require both love AND lust?
Is your route simple the stat that is higher at the moment?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Brine_Basilisk

Bunny carrot

Aug 6, 2020

Show less
In the last Tier I recently created, I included a curious "Producer Version" of The Golden Boy, but without getting too specific. Well, the time has come!
What is this special version, what does it consist of and when will it be released?
These are the questions some of you may be asking.
  • What is this special version and what does it consist of?
The Producer version is nothing more than a version with more content than the Standard version.
The standard version of the game usually contains a sex scene with two possible paths, Lust and Love, while the Producer version aims to increase the content of the scenes and possibly add alternative scenes.
  • When will it be released?
The Producer version will be released a few days after the Standard version is released.
I'll start to release this version from the next update (v0.6).
  • Does this mean that the standard version will have less content than usual?
No, not at all, the quantity and quality of content for the standard version will remain the same.
  • Will there be additional content for the existing scenes?
Not at the moment, but as we get closer to the final version of the game, I wouldn't rule it out

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
You can now skip GILF/Granny sex scenes oh thank god i star download the game back now

Reactions: Urk

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
1-Make the main character someone aged 16-17-18 with an adult appearance and body! He doesn't look like a 10-year-old boy, and he has a penis almost as big as his foot. Be realistic.
2- The number of hot scenes in this huge game is very low. Multiply the animations. The animations are terrible. It would be better if they were not. Fix the animations. Be professional. Don't do anything unprofessional.
3-Add new powers and features to the main character, so that he can change the appearance of himself and others, and also have control abilities.
You do these, we write more criticism and offer ideas. The question is how much you listen to criticism.

Aug 17, 2023
Hello, I'm new, maybe they ask this a lot but I really want to know, why does Alex's route only seem to me? How do I activate the two protagonists? Do I have to download another game or something? thank you and good day/night

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
No. Really, no. She is an old hag. Granted, she has huge boobs. But she is an old hag nonetheless.
I like her :love: I think she's really hot and she doesn't look that old, she doesn't have wrinkles or anything like that, just gray hair, she has beautiful eyes and for me she has the most incredible breasts in the game. Good thing you're just a minority that doesn't like it.

Mar 15, 2022
I like her :love: I think she's really hot and she doesn't look that old, she doesn't have wrinkles or anything like that, just gray hair, she has beautiful eyes and for me she has the most incredible breasts in the game. Good thing you're just a minority that doesn't like it.
I agree with the stranger hahaha I love her character and she has one of the best breasts in the game

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes