Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I like her :love: I think she's really hot and she doesn't look that old, she doesn't have wrinkles or anything like that, just gray hair, she has beautiful eyes and for me she has the most incredible breasts in the game. Good thing you're just a minority that doesn't like it.
No wrinkles? Have you checked her face? Are we talking about the same woman? :unsure:

Mar 15, 2022
Hello, I'm new, maybe they ask this a lot but I really want to know, why does Alex's route only seem to me? How do I activate the two protagonists? Do I have to download another game or something? thank you and good day/night
Is there more than one main character and I don't know about it?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I love the grandma, and please keep her bush, I'm done with those shaved women...
Keep them classic, keep them hairy! haha

Any hero for this:
Elise's cameltoe

Do you like Elise's cameltoe...?...

Last edited:

Bunny carrot

Aug 6, 2020
H
Hey guys, how are you? I hope all is well.
I've been a little busy lately, but I'm going to use this Christmas break to render some new scenes.
My best wishes to all of you for the holidays and a happy new year!
2024 will be a very exciting year, Kate and I promise! kate_christmas.png

JhojanS

Jan 14, 2021
I like her :love: I think she's really hot and she doesn't look that old, she doesn't have wrinkles or anything like that, just gray hair, she has beautiful eyes and for me she has the most incredible breasts in the game. Good thing you're just a minority that doesn't like it.
Nice pic, what si the name Game?

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes