Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It was deleted by the moderator because people reported viruses in the game
Yeah I saw a bunch of people complaining about that in the thread but I am so used to see it in almost every thread that I didn't think the mods would actually delete the thread. I downloaded the game and everything was fine.

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
They made quite an alarm because of a virus, even after AMUR48 posted the game there in the topic without the virus, I don't know if they're going to create another post about the game, because then only those who created it the first time, because I asked the developer on discord he said he won't mess with it.
Can you please add me there I wanna support him

• Angry
Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Hopefully they can bring it back
Instead, I think, if they deleted it it's because they detected a danger for users and perhaps also for the forum and in this case, not only did they do very well in eliminating it, they should ban the dev from publishing games in the forum forever.

• Angry
Reactions: Lvl 9 toaster

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Instead, I think, if they deleted it it's because they detected a danger for users and perhaps also for the forum and in this case, not only did they do very well in eliminating it, they should ban the dev from publishing games in the forum forever.
It's a false virus bro and they already get rid of that.some of the people who downloaded(including me) don't have any issues playing it.thats so rude of you to say he should be banned from forums forever although he's the most active dev at the moment.he fixed it Although some people didn't have any inconveniences.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's a false virus bro and they already get rid of that.some of the people who downloaded(including me) don't have any issues playing it.thats so rude of you to say he should be banned from forums forever although he's the most active dev at the moment.he fixed it Although some people didn't have any inconveniences.
Ask yourself a question or if I missed something answer: why did they decide to delete the thread? Personally I think that the people who manage this forum make use of the choices of professionals who are responsible for supervising the various sectors that compose it and not of categorical opinions out of the blue like yours.

Furthermore, you haven't understood that my opinion is not categorical but it is introduced with an "if"; but maybe it's not your ignorance that's to blame but the fact that using the translator can lead to misunderstandings of various kinds (at least I hope the latter is the reason for the diatribe).

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Ask yourself a question or if I missed something answer: why did they decide to delete the thread? Personally I think that the people who manage this forum make use of the choices of professionals who are responsible for supervising the various sectors that compose it and not of categorical opinions out of the blue like yours.

Furthermore, you haven't understood that my opinion is not categorical but it is introduced with an "if"; but maybe it's not your ignorance that's to blame but the fact that using the translator can lead to misunderstandings of various kinds (at least I hope the latter is the reason for the diatribe).
I'm just pointing out your last sentence about him getting banned forever.from his last post he created a solution about the setting of his supporters finding out a said virus,then last thing I know that thread got deleted.its a shame that you even put a blame on him for his actions although his not fully aware of it.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I'm just pointing out your last sentence about him getting banned forever.from his last post he created a solution about the setting of his supporters finding out a said virus,then last thing I know that thread got deleted.its a shame that you even put a blame on him for his actions although his not fully aware of it.
You don't have definite answers, which means you know as much as I do, and yet you continue to express yourself with categorical nonsensical assumptions (rhetoric/trash).

• Angry
Reactions: Lvl 9 toaster

ZipTieFun

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Hi there guys,I apoligize in advance for my question not directly about the game,but I cannot play with this old laptop ren'py games at top.The problem is that into all Ren'py games I cannot see the animations,I can see only the text but in background I can see only blackscreen.I already update my direct x drivers and video drivers but still nothing.Anyone maybe had the same problem and he could fix it?Thnx in advance and sorry again.Bye!
You have two option.

The current version of the drivers is 546.33

First do a clean install of the nvidia drivers as renpy think you card is too old. Maybe you drivers got corrupted?

Pick the custom (Advanced) option and clean option on the next screen

1702769333182.png

If that fails you can try the safe mode option and manual select a different renderer.

Just start the game and hold down the left shift key and you should get the following:

1702769073176.png

Glichie

Jul 29, 2021

Yeah what happend was there was a bug that has been khown woth renpy at least with the devs and it showed a false positive and people got scared and dint play and stared calling the dev a hacker even tho he explained it and i played it and there was bp virus people just didn't belive him which i partially agree with u they didn't even give the guy a chance to show the misunderstanding

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Did the dev release an update report chart for next version?
That chart thingy that has something like:
story: 100%
renders: 20%
code: 10%
etc...

Reactions: jhonatanw
3.90 star(s) 41 Votes