yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I, too, prefer updates with more content, I have no problem with it taking time, that is, if not like in Apocalust, which has been around for 7 months or so without an update.
Yea, not sure what's up with Psychodelusional. The only thing I can say for him is that Apocalust is much more ambitious than his first project Dark Neighborhood, which he made with no experience before hand at all and had no animations whatsoever--and he then took some months to learn how to animate, create UI elements, work on UX for chapters/navigation/choices, and then began implementing those. He also decided to change his writing style pretty drastically and took some time to work on that.

I've never subscribed to his patreon, but he's always provided detailed updates to his patrons on his learning curve and also has membership perks besides game releases so he's always been upfront about what's going on. Also it looks like the next release is around the corner. If it's a large one 8 months wouldn't be that bad for his release cadence on this project.

Mar 15, 2022
Yea, not sure what's up with Psychodelusional. The only thing I can say for him is that Apocalust is much more ambitious than his first project Dark Neighborhood, which he made with no experience before hand at all and had no animations whatsoever--and he then took some months to learn how to animate, create UI elements, work on UX for chapters/navigation/choices, and then began implementing those. He also decided to change his writing style pretty drastically and took some time to work on that.

I've never subscribed to his patreon, but he's always provided detailed updates to his patrons on his learning curve and also has membership perks besides game releases so he's always been upfront about what's going on. Also it looks like the next release is around the corner. If it's a large one 8 months wouldn't be that bad for his release cadence on this project.
If it is quite big I totally understand it, but with the animation that he works on it it looks incredible.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020

If it is quite big I totally understand it, but with the animation that he works on it it looks incredible.
Perhaps certain ideas could thrive on Mars, but on our planet there are people who with that monthly income manage companies of good proportions, working 40/50 hours a week, which means that the character mentioned does not deserve the success he obtains because the effort it is not proportionate to the income, indeed it is insignificant.

In my country this type of behavior is called scam to the detriment of stupid people.

Last edited:

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
So no hero for this:
The Golden Boy v0.6.0 - Preview [3]
???
Serious Punch
Jan 22, 2024 03:48 pm

Hey guys! How are you doing? I hope all is well.
Sorry for the lack of communication lately, but I'm so focused that I often forget to update you, (I need to work on that ).
Anyway, I am still working on the update and as always, I am doing a lot more scenes than I thought I would. That is why I am not updating the progress bar.
At the moment I have finished rendering about 300 renders.
There are two big scenes with Natalie and Carla, but I still have to finish rendering the scenes with Melany and with Kate (in short, still a lot of work).
I am preparing this update as the ground for a big change in Alex's life and so I want to do things right without rushing, also because if I rush I will surely make serious mistakes.
I know you're getting impatient, but I assure you it will be worth it.

In a few days I'll start telling you what I'm planning and preparing for 0.6.0 and what's new for 0.7.0.

1706293854654.png

Last edited:

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017

Hey guys! How are you doing? I hope all is well.
Sorry for the lack of communication lately, but I'm so focused that I often forget to update you, (I need to work on that ).
Anyway, I am still working on the update and as always, I am doing a lot more scenes than I thought I would. That is why I am not updating the progress bar.
At the moment I have finished rendering about 300 renders.
There are two big scenes with Natalie and Carla, but I still have to finish rendering the scenes with Melany and with Kate (in short, still a lot of work).
I am preparing this update as the ground for a big change in Alex's life and so I want to do things right without rushing, also because if I rush I will surely make serious mistakes.
I know you're getting impatient, but I assure you it will be worth it.

In a few days I'll start telling you what I'm planning and preparing for 0.6.0 and what's new for 0.7.0.

View attachment 3298078
Thanks a lot bro!

I'm not much into that aunt side-story, I'm more a Grandma guy, I hope we have more grandma and Mom scenes this update, those side-stories gotta be solved faster like Eva and Laura were. Still a lot of side-characters that I don't care about like: Mary, Elise and Melany, so still a lot of things to do before getting into mom and grandma juicy parts.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Thanks a lot bro!

I'm not much into that aunt side-story, I'm more a Grandma guy, I hope we have more grandma and Mom scenes this update, those side-stories gotta be solved faster like Eva and Laura were. Still a lot of side-characters that I don't care about like: Mary, Elise and Melany, so still a lot of things to do before getting into mom and grandma juicy parts.
im mostly in agreement with you on this, the grandma is the one that i would like to see most and the mom is a close second but i think thats because they are the two most complex pepole on the game (mc included), so giving more depth to others might change that. also i think the grandma take priority for most pepole beacuse she does act like the mother should in the game (give advice, comfort the mc and support him, accept his advances and struggle with her feelings for her husband vs her feeling for her grandson) while the mother is acting more like a teenager and pushes the mc away (which is realistic somewhat)

also did the mc had an aunt? i didnt remember that part

Reactions: Furyan and Freki.g

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Him constantly running away is so annoying. Way to kill the game.

Of course the guy build like a 12 yo, but a dick long as a forearm lmao

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
im mostly in agreement with you on this, the grandma is the one that i would like to see most and the mom is a close second but i think thats because they are the two most complex pepole on the game (mc included), so giving more depth to others might change that. also i think the grandma take priority for most pepole beacuse she does act like the mother should in the game (give advice, comfort the mc and support him, accept his advances and struggle with her feelings for her husband vs her feeling for her grandson) while the mother is acting more like a teenager and pushes the mc away (which is realistic somewhat)

also did the mc had an aunt? i didnt remember that part
I think in the comics or first versions of the game before revamp Eva was the aunt and Laura was the cousin, I don't remember if I did that on the incest patch or renaming the characters, but always saw them as such.

• Love
Reactions: HISOUKA and hpshi

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
I think in the comics or first versions of the game before revamp Eva was the aunt and Laura was the cousin, I don't remember if I did that on the incest patch or renaming the characters, but always saw them as such.
huh.. somehow my intrest in them went up just now..:ROFLMAO:
seriously though it would have made more sense sending the mc to live with another relative (one that the mother still talks to) rather then a friend

• Haha
Reactions: HISOUKA and Furyan

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It seems that, considering the funding obtained so far, it should stimulate the developers, instead of working hard on it they do it in their spare time.
Unfortunately, those who finance them hardly evaluate this aspect, causing the proliferation of projects that are updated more and more sporadically.

Reactions: Furyan

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
The Golden Boy v0.6.0 - Preview [4]

Hey guys!
I have officially finished rendering the gym scene, it is two scenes (Lust/Love) with a total of more than 100 renders.
It was a technically challenging scene because I really paid attention to every little detail.
I can't wait to show it to you!
Now I am working with Melany on the scene.
I'm pretty sure I'll be able to release the update this month, guys!
Sorry for the long wait, but I assure you it will be worth it.

EDIT:
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, this update will only contain sex scenes (even with Kate!)

1707382233850.png

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes