shubrate

Jul 28, 2020
damn dude has done barely anything in over a month:confused: oh well
Why does this keep happening with devs? At first they release updates at a good pace but once their game becomes very popular, they become lazy - lack of progress, lame excuses etc. It's either this or that a good game dies because of lack of support for their work. We can't win lol.

Mar 15, 2022
Why does this keep happening with devs? At first they release updates at a good pace but once their game becomes very popular, they become lazy - lack of progress, lame excuses etc. It's either this or that a good game dies because of lack of support for their work. We can't win lol.
I think it's actually because people asked for more content in their updates so it's going to take longer, plus we're coming from the end of year holidays.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
it was the freaking holidays ..

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
Haha, I wonder if you was here when he released the 1st version before rework, He did a great work and progress, especially with Kate, but when his game got popular, He reworked it with teasing and slow progress, but I don't blame the Dev, If we get enough scenes to satisfy our lust, we'll lose interest faster.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
damn dude has done barely anything in over a month:confused: oh well
Well it's only the first month of the year and im not sure what the Devs personal life is like but if the dev is the only one working on this and it's not full time thing that could explain the small amount of progress

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It's not because the game became popular, it's because before the updates were 3 scenes and he asked if they wanted the updates to be longer but with more content and the majority said yes.
Was going to post it but I figured it wasn't worth. People are always going to complain even when they haven't looked into things. I personally prefer longer updates, and like some else said we just had the winter holidays as well.

Reactions: ChrisAkihabero
Mar 15, 2022
Was going to post it but I figured it wasn't worth. People are always going to complain even when they haven't looked into things. I personally prefer longer updates, and like some else said we just had the winter holidays as well.
I, too, prefer updates with more content, I have no problem with it taking time, that is, if not like in Apocalust, which has been around for 7 months or so without an update.

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes