Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I know I can't complain since I don't pay for your patreon... but for those who do, are you happy with the new update? because it was literally two scenes and very short! there was practically nothing
I understand that this update is broken in 3 parts, one of them being the producer version, but still is way less content than the previous versions of the game. Even if the second update doubles the amount of content of this one, and the producer being only an extension/different version/end of the scenes, is still way less than before for the amount of wait.

Critique: this update actually goes backwards with the progression already achieved with both characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm happy that I canceled my sub a while back, when the space between updates started to increase, and we here at f95 saw this movie too many time already. This being the reason that I'm just disappointed, because if I was still a sub I'd be furious, and to think that I almost re-sub for this... I dodge that bullet...

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
So this is the first part of ch5 or something? It's just a beach tease rn... which is kinda lame
that should be a teaser not a rls, wtf is this
For SIX MONTHS! This was all the dev could've done? For 6 MONTHS??? Y'all kidding me? That was a minor update. A very poor one also. This DEV has become a big time milker. I urge everyone to STOP supporting him. He is robbing you guys. Total rip off. Guys THINK!
Indeed not worth the wait, even more to wait for the public release on Sunday or any subscription tier whatsoever...
Very disappointed...
wow was that really all? :eek:
I know I can't complain since I don't pay for your patreon... but for those who do, are you happy with the new update? because it was literally two scenes and very short! there was practically nothing
Let's remind everyone that the dev (Serious Punch) has been working alongside Thicc Lord in the making of "Ethereal Bonds".
Both of them have stated this before.

Reactions: ChrisAkihabero
Mar 15, 2022
Let's remind everyone that the dev (Serious Punch) has been working alongside Thicc Lord in the making of "Ethereal Bonds".
Both of them have stated this before.
I know, I'm on the Sea Studios discord, but even though I've been working with them, it's unethical that in 6 months I've released two super short scenes for their people for what they charge on their patreon.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I understand that this update is broken in 3 parts, one of them being the producer version, but still is way less content than the previous versions of the game. Even if the second update doubles the amount of content of this one, and the producer being only an extension/different version/end of the scenes, is still way less than before for the amount of wait.

Critique: this update actually goes backwards with the progression already achieved with both characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm happy that I canceled my sub a while back, when the space between updates started to increase, and we here at f95 saw this movie too many time already. This being the reason that I'm just disappointed, because if I was still a sub I'd be furious, and to think that I almost re-sub for this... I dodge that bullet...
Not going to debate the value of the release or the time, since the vast majority here don't pay a single cent for the game at all. No reason to want to not support a dev if you're not supporting them in the first place, but...

I'd say that moving from an unknown sleep sex scene to one where the other person was ACTIVELY participating is a pretty big move forward, not back.

From you watching the game, sure it seems backward, but having her willingly (or at least awake) and doing a sexual act is pretty significant move forward to other things with her being involved and the MC not just being a sleazy sleeper creeper.

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
From you watching the game, sure it seems backward, but having her willingly (or at least awake) and doing a sexual act is pretty significant move forward to other things with her being involved and the MC not just being a sleazy sleeper creeper.
So you came on a thread of a game that is promoting sleep sex, and said removing or making it more "vanilla" is a move forward? And anyone that dared mention milking to shut it if they aren't subbing? You are full of jokes aren't you :)?

For YOU it is a step forward, for US it is not since creeping on sleeped was already introduced and follow up was expected. Follow up as in forward not backward. It is also possible that is good for the dev, because he can more easily push the game to wider audience and avoiding non compliant scenes in the process, but will also lose quite a bit of other followers/subs as the game progresses to a more of a vanilla version just to milk more money. And in the end it dies, since it totally lost that feeling from the start, which in this game is a little shota perv :sneaky:

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Sry if this was answered before, but i did not see so: I just opened the gallery to see what's new before going on, but instead of more scenes there are 3 less than in the last update? Someone wrote about the granny wanking you at the beach, replayed that scene in the gallery...no change, no wank. Did i miss something or is this update about having less content/scenes than the one before?

• Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard
3.80 star(s) 48 Votes