Hellohi1

Jul 21, 2024
The 2 new scenes I found in this update with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
were not included in the gallery. Assuming the dev didn't update the gallery. Also, the beach scene you are referring to is a new scene, not an expansion of the first beach scene.
Can you post those sex scene?

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Not going to debate the value of the release or the time, since the vast majority here don't pay a single cent for the game at all. No reason to want to not support a dev if you're not supporting them in the first place, but...

I'd say that moving from an unknown sleep sex scene to one where the other person was ACTIVELY participating is a pretty big move forward, not back.

From you watching the game, sure it seems backward, but having her willingly (or at least awake) and doing a sexual act is pretty significant move forward to other things with her being involved and the MC not just being a sleazy sleeper creeper.
The argument that: "we don't pay, therefore we can't complain" beyond intellectually dishonest is lazy, and I won't retort. Devs can get feedback from here, many other media products do trials with public, audience testing and so on, if Devs are smart they can capitalize on that here. This is a forum, people can speak their minds, this tentative of a rhetorical-trap is pathetic, is just like the Woke mob does in social media to silence any criticism of their ideas, so please stop.

As I said before, I supported Serious Punch in the past, and won't do it anymore. But I don't put myself on a moral high-ground/pedestal above anyone on this site that want to complain about the game, and never paid a cent for it. On the contraire, please do so! We help people from supporting scammers like BoN, Icstor and many others.

About the scenes: MC got kicked out of the house because he was groping his mom, and she caved at one night of loneliness. I must remind you that in the first release after the revamp the mom (Kate) gives the MC a hand job, fully awake and willingly! That scene at the beach is so lame, and with no progress that could have happened in any prior release.

Last edited:

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
The argument that: "we don't pay, therefore we can't complain" beyond intellectually dishonest is lazy, and I won't retort.
And many users of this community support devs, this guy thinks that since he doesn't support any developer, nobody does... He thinks that users who support the devs through Patreon and other means can't be users here.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
The 2 new scenes I found in this update with
and
were not included in the gallery. Assuming the dev didn't update the gallery. Also, the beach scene you are referring to is a new scene, not an expansion of the first beach scene.
The dev said he hasnt updated the gallery yet. He made a post on it on Subscribstar along with the reason why this update is so short.

Reactions: cbomb

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Very disappointing update. About the only compliments I can give are that the renders look nice and the animations are smooth. Other than that it is extremely short and not really worth engaging with.

Imagine supporting this guy for six months at $10 or more, and getting this in return.

This is why I usually wait for games to be finished before I contribute anything. In some case where a dev is consistent with updates OK. I'll subscribe to an unfinished game for a couple of months and then donate again when done, when so often you see bullshit like this or endless restarts to improve a game that they never even fucking finished in the first place.

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes