cbomb

May 29, 2018
Sry if this was answered before, but i did not see so: I just opened the gallery to see what's new before going on, but instead of more scenes there are 3 less than in the last update? Someone wrote about the granny wanking you at the beach, replayed that scene in the gallery...no change, no wank. Did i miss something or is this update about having less content/scenes than the one before?
The 2 new scenes I found in this update with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
were not included in the gallery. Assuming the dev didn't update the gallery. Also, the beach scene you are referring to is a new scene, not an expansion of the first beach scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyrfing

dukid

Jan 22, 2024
was that beach stuff it for the update? They didn't add any other scenes earlier in the story or something?

Hard to believe the beach stuff is it...

Reactions: ravic

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Let's remind everyone that the dev (Serious Punch) has been working alongside Thicc Lord in the making of "Ethereal Bonds".
Both of them have stated this before.
yes another teasing \milking VN...and no doctor prescribed to do that, especially since you have your own game that is going on forever...and instead of progressing with relationship and story, dev released a 2 scenes update that took things back...this is ridiculous

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoldenBoy-0.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Gnoth and smg2521

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I know I can't complain since I don't pay for your patreon... but for those who do, are you happy with the new update? because it was literally two scenes and very short! there was practically nothing
Feel free to do so that's a piracy plattform, complaining and or criticizing is not behind a paywall everyone have the right to speak his mind freely

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Blueball update i just checked the images.
No kissing no touching nothing.
maybe next update :)?
If you make a save before choosing to "Let's go to the beach" or "Think it over", you can load and check another result.
If you choose the 1st, Let's go.. you and Kate meet up with Carla, you now get two choices: Kate or Carla.
Kate: You massage her butt and wack of in secret to cum on it explaining it's sunlotion warm from the sun.
Carla: She gives you a hand job.

If you choose to think it over, You and Kate go to beach alone, Kate will get naked and you get to chose where to focus suncream lotion, either rub her boobs or pussy, the latter almost finger her a little.

So your statement is false, there are scenes and touching, just no fucking and doesn't look like the different scenes unlock a gallery.

It's super short, but does have several animations, different variants, which does take more work, however as most others I'm a tad dissapointed and it's not something that would incete me to donate, can't complain though since I didn't pay for it ;)

3.80 star(s) 48 Votes