VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.50 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
still a horrible looking game.. sorry rerelease it as often as you like but the quality aint getting any better with each attempt

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Fuck! :/
Great game but the cumming sound kills it all!
I know you tried to be fun Dev, but that kills your game!
I do not know about killing the game,but yea I would like to see that gone as well. I did not and do not want to hear that lol.
To the dev.
It has a good base and I like the variety of the models. I do not like games where every female looks like they have nearly the same body,it is boring.
I think the game looks decent to good graphics wise,but it could use a bit of improving. The story so far is good and I am sure we will find out why we are now the "cousin" at some point lol.

*side note tags needs updated for oral sex(has both male on female and females blowing the mc).

Last edited:
Reactions: nakeXFactor

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Might be the first time ever i quit a game over the annoying squeaky sounds lol. Oh well.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Good Instructor Frenzy [v0.20] Unofficial Android Port + Ripson's WT & CHEAT Mod

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 250mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Reactions: Thy4nd

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Damn this is some camgirl stuff. Hopefully in the next update it will be avoidable and not forced into the game. There is no desire to play if someone sells sexual services online for money, in other words, they are a whore. That woman has no value then and I have no value for this game so it can be deleted immediately. I almost hate the camgirl thing as much as NTR. Basically, it's mild NTR, because it mainly sells the body to other men, when they pay for it to the woman who does things in front of the camera. Then I'm out of the game. Anyway, this is the wrong kind of game for the material in question, when this "maybe" for a Harem game. Who wants a harem game with a woman who sells sexual material to other men? In the worst case, that can drive away NTR haters and Harem players. So is it worth it?
It's all about you isn't it? If you don't like the game because it is poorly realised, poorly written or poorly visualized, that's one thing, but slagging off a game, and hence the choices of the author, because something doesn't ring your bell, is negative, thoughtless, and pathetic. Your signature says a lot about you, and it ain't pretty.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
It's all about you isn't it? If you don't like the game because it is poorly realised, poorly written or poorly visualized, that's one thing, but slagging off a game, and hence the choices of the author, because something doesn't ring your bell, is negative, thoughtless, and pathetic. Your signature says a lot about you, and it ain't pretty.
Look at the mirror.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Tell me is it the aim of these stories to corrupt young women to become sluts. because this last episode getting a young women to stream naked and have sex with a fan is sending the wrong signals to them

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes