VN Ren'Py The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.80 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Strange .... fap nation has it online and the downloads a 8gig these are 800megs and the one from kraken is a trojan
Look one post up, the one you quoted is my compressed version, the full version is the MEGA link one post up from my compressed...mine is also the "Elite", Fap's is the free censored version. And no, the one from KRAKENFILES is not a trojan, you already have something from another site that got redirected.

The Good Instructor Frenzy [v1.80 Elite] [LovelyBone Productions]

NOTE: Here is the "Elite" version that probably 5 people care about :ROFLMAO:

Changelog:

390total images
10 total animations

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
MEGA

Archi_Andrews

Jul 3, 2023
Author, you forgot to indicate “animated” in the tags. For some, animation is important. Personally, I don’t mind reading and translating, but if there is animation and it is not obscured by the text, that’s the point. Isn't it?!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I see nothing has changed, the game still doesn't remember your previous choices... If you avoid having any physical contact with Camilla in Japan, they will still discuss about the sex they had in Kyoto and they still fuck a few days later. Anyway, almost all the girls are forced onto the MC at one point or another, no choice, it's more a kinetic novel than a VN.
I basically came here just to see if Cassie was avoidable because I don't remember what choices we've had related to her, but based on your comment I'm assuming not and that's really lame. Considering she weaseled her way into our vacation I should've known.

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
In the last few updates, my current saves are no good i have to go back a few saves before the last update and start over anyone else have this issue.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Author, you forgot to indicate “animated” in the tags. For some, animation is important. Personally, I don’t mind reading and translating, but if there is animation and it is not obscured by the text, that’s the point. Isn't it?!
You do know that most developers are not here on F95 right? And you do know developers cannot add/remove tags to right?

Uploaders do the tags, and they only add them on initial release, after that it is up to the USERS to report tags that need added, or that are missing, or need removed, or ones they "think" might need added. That's why there is a report system in place, also for updates as well. Uploaders do not play every game, let alone have time to.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I found a save that worked after trying several, ended up starting from Pamela's scene in the motel, then it carried on fine from there.
Hmm I don't think anything was changed Ren'Py version wise, and I haven't see anything listed about save issues either, so not sure on that.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I found a save that worked after trying several, ended up starting from Pamela's scene in the motel, then it carried on fine from there.
Exactly the same for me. The most recent save I had that worked was an autosave at a choice with Pamela in the motel room.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Hmm I don't think anything was changed Ren'Py version wise, and I haven't see anything listed about save issues either, so not sure on that.
I don't know what you mean. Loading saves from later scenes threw errors. Usually when that happens I try to load the autosaves, and when those don't work, I start loading older ones. The most recent one I had that worked was in the motel scene with Pamela.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know what you mean. Loading saves from later scenes threw errors. Usually when that happens I try to load the autosaves, and when those don't work, I start loading older ones. The most recent one I had that worked was in the motel scene with Pamela.
Save issues only arise from a couple of things, the developer changes Ren'Py versions mid game, which usually results in bad saves, code changes, and the dev has not mentioned anything that could affect saves. The other thing that has a huge issues on saves is "mods", so if you used a mod in the past that could be why.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
The other thing that has a huge issues on saves is "mods", so if you used a mod in the past that could be why.
I'm pretty sure my playthrough is a mix of elite, non-elite, modded and unmodded at this point. It's working now though and looks like others may find themselves in similar trouble.

It is what it is. Some games seem like they'd be a pain to speed through again to get a clean save, but something tells me this one's not so bad if it comes to that.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm pretty sure my playthrough is a mix of elite, non-elite, modded and unmodded at this point. It's working now though and looks like others may find themselves in similar trouble.

It is what it is. Some games seem like they'd be a pain to speed through again to get a clean save, but something tells me this one's not so bad if it comes to that.
Yeah, my guess it was the mod, as Lain's mods in the past have been known to cause issues. I think the only difference between is elite/normal is the black/skip screen.

nighthawk1275

Feb 8, 2023
Save issues only arise from a couple of things, the developer changes Ren'Py versions mid game, which usually results in bad saves, code changes, and the dev has not mentioned anything that could affect saves. The other thing that has a huge issues on saves is "mods", so if you used a mod in the past that could be why.
No mods at all just saves from playing each update but every save at the end of the update doesn't work on the next update to continue the story so I have to go further back through saves to find one that works to continue the story.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No mods at all just saves from playing each update but every save at the end of the update doesn't work on the next update to continue the story so I have to go further back through saves to find one that works to continue the story.
Could be where the save is created, as in to far at the end.

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
No offense intended, but I noticed that the author's Patreon updated to version 1.9 Elite just five days ago. However, it seems we only have access to version 1.8 Elite here. I understand that updates on F95 can take some time, but could you please let me know how long we might expect this one?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoodInstructorFrenzy-1.8Elite
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Viet9999
2.60 star(s) 17 Votes