4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Because from the moment the guy starts to transform, I can't feel anything at all, and I'm just going through the scenes looking for something interesting.
Like the other person said, it's probably best to just look for another game in such case than try to slog through something you don't enjoy. Transformation isn't everyone's cup of tea and since it is the core theme in this game, you'd be basically wasting your time.

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
I still don't get it, is Susan going to break up you after the auction anyway? Because Todd asked me to break up with her and when I said no, I still saw the description in my contact list that she was my ex-girlfriend and now doesn't come on Fridays anymore. I mean, if she's into black dicks, I'm gonna lose her anyway?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
I still don't get it, is Susan going to break up you after the auction anyway? Because Todd asked me to break up with her and when I said no, I still saw the description in my contact list that she was my ex-girlfriend and now doesn't come on Fridays anymore. I mean, if she's into black dicks, I'm gonna lose her anyway?
ive played through several times and she has stayed loyal to the mc..

Reactions: GordoFaper

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Could always use the cheat menu and reset her

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Do you know how to naturally get the poly relationship with her and Todd?
The idea must come from Todd, iirc from peeking in the script. He'll suggest it if he and Susan fuck each other often enough without MC participating. It's a poly relationship effectively in name only at this stage, and more of Todd getting his own harem (although yes, he will try to pitch it as "a love triangle")

Reactions: xana94

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
The idea must come from Todd, iirc from peeking in the script. He'll suggest it if he and Susan fuck each other often enough without MC participating. It's a poly relationship effectively in name only at this stage, and more of Todd getting his own harem (although yes, he will try to pitch it as "a love triangle")
Ah, thanks

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Ah, thanks
The exact conditions for this are:
Python:
($toddlove gte 4) and (($toddsusanstatus gte 10) or ($toddsusanpoints gte 10)) and ($susanlove gte 2)
For toddsusanstatus to get to that value Susan needs to be invited to work out in the gym, and MC needs to visit the gym enough times to witness them go from flirting to regular fucking.

toddsusanpoints is an alternative path, where MC invites Susan to participate in the beach date with Todd, and then basically spends the entire time setting them up together and getting out of the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: xana94

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So, how far does the bottom surgery content go? I can make the choice to get it, but then can't talk to anyone at the hospital about it. I did the weekend with Nazarov before it, did that lock me out somehow or is there no more content with the surgery?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
So, how far does the bottom surgery content go? I can make the choice to get it, but then can't talk to anyone at the hospital about it. I did the weekend with Nazarov before it, did that lock me out somehow or is there no more content with the surgery?
No more content yet aside from getting told about the surgery and telling whoever you’re dating.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If by bottom you mean vagina and not optional butt surgery, then it's coming in the next update, i believe. One of the reasons it's taking so long is supposedly due to all changes in existing content to account for this option... although not sure why, because bulk of that content happens long before the option even appears. But, ehh.

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
If by bottom you mean vagina and not optional butt surgery, then it's coming in the next update, i believe. One of the reasons it's taking so long is supposedly due to all changes in existing content to account for this option... although not sure why, because bulk of that content happens long before the option even appears. But, ehh.
I suppose the main problem is making all the free roam content prior to that unaccessible. Though that should be easy enough to code out from appearing with just having a tag on the bottom surgery having happened.

My guess is it's the replacement of all said free roam content that's difficult. Unless we're going directly into endings after the surgery, which would make it not difficult to do.

Reactions: ffive

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
My guess is it's the replacement of all said free roam content that's difficult. Unless we're going directly into endings after the surgery, which would make it not difficult to do.
I didn't consider the repeatable scenes like the prostitution content, was thinking about the story stuff. So, yeah, you're right, this sounds like a plausible guess.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I need to complete the Path of Sweets in the Hall of Fame at the mall. That's the Jack path. I can't seem to get "Daddy Knows Best." I'm sure I am overlooking some minor simple detail, but I am getting a little frustrated. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't seem to get "Daddy Knows Best."
The condition for this one is Have your Daddy buy you a special t-shirt that shows the world how much you love him.

Jack will buy Daddy's little girl t-shirt and short shorts for MC during one of their early dates, one that takes place at fashion boutique.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
The condition for this one is Have your Daddy buy you a special t-shirt that shows the world how much you love him.

Jack will buy Daddy's little girl t-shirt and short shorts for MC during one of their early dates, one that takes place at fashion boutique.
I have done that several times, but I still don't get the achievement. I have her wearing it nearly all the time.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I have done that several times, but I still don't get the achievement. I have her wearing it nearly all the time.
Hmm that's weird. Digging deeper in the script, it appears to be bugged. The conditional checks whether MC owns Daddy's little girl t-shirt and short shorts but the actual name of the item is Daddy's girl t-shirt and short shorts (there's no little in the name) so you will need to wait for a bug fix.

Reactions: JimMorrison19

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Hmm that's weird. Digging deeper in the script, it appears to be bugged. The conditional checks whether MC owns Daddy's little girl t-shirt and short shorts but the actual name of the item is Daddy's girl t-shirt and short shorts (there's no little in the name) so you will need to wait for a bug fix.
Thanks. That makes sense. I thought it might have been an oversight like as simple as it turned out getting "Pretty in Pink" was. It was several attempts before I just started wearing all pink to finally get it.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes