4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lux37

Aug 13, 2021
Some news about the release of new update?
Only that he is working on it. Quite recently he realesed another game(Girl spy), but he said this game is still his main project and that he is working on the next update and that it will be big.

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have trouble getting these Achivments:
7. Playing the Field: Gain at least one love point with every possible character.
11. Star Student: Pass the written portion of your feminization class exam on your first try. (I never pass on the first try don't know the correct answers I just guess.)
16. Under the Influence: Get Todd or Cade a little tipsy during your big beach date. (never happened)
17. Guidance from Above: Engage in an enlightening conversation with you guardian angel... or was it all a dream? (Don't remember that this happened)
18. No Honor Among Thieves: Steal money from Carlos's home office while working as his maid. (Don't remember that this happened)
19. Roll for Initiative: Discover the dirty secret in the clerk's mysterious package. (Don't remember that this happened)
21. Little Ms. Commitment: Go on your first date with a locked-in romance. (Don't remember that this happened)
25. Watch Me Work it - I'm Perfect: Don't make a single mistake when seducing the malicious business partners known only as Mr. A and Mr. Z. (I don't remember meeting with them.)

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Just went through Oliver's path and it was great. It probably a niche kink but does anyone know any other games with a similar plot where the female protagonist gets slowly corrupted by someone and in turn un/willingly help corrupt others?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Just went through Oliver's path and it was great. It probably a niche kink but does anyone know any other games with a similar plot where the female protagonist gets slowly corrupted by someone and in turn un/willingly help corrupt others?
Good Girl Gone Bad has a path where the protagonist gets drugged/seduced by her boyfriend's father and then helps him to similarly turn into a fucktoy his own daughter. Mind you, GGGB doesn't have transformation content if that's what you seek, the protagonist is a woman from the start.

sabermaster2

Jun 21, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad has a path where the protagonist gets drugged/seduced by her boyfriend's father and then helps him to similarly turn into a fucktoy his own daughter. Mind you, GGGB doesn't have transformation content if that's what you seek, the protagonist is a woman from the start.
Thanks, I give it a try.
Yeah I don't care for the MtF transformation aspect too much really. I just really like NPC corrupting the female protagonist and then also directly involved with the corruption of others.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
has the dev said anything about the next update? seems like its been a while since any news was shared

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes