4.30 star(s) 63 Votes
Nov 15, 2021
Thanks. I never played that route before, because that guy looks like dimwit the whole cuckold thing is not sexy at all. Sadly the hook only gets used on the stupid girlfriend as far as I played. This whole Susan plotline feels like such drag. I wish you could just axe her right away while still going on these BBC or submission paths.
My feelings about Susan and her related story lines are on the record but...yeah. Not a fan of any of her story lines.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Uh, haven't played this in around two weeks and changed the name of the folder the game is in. Now all save files are gone. Anything I can do about that?

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Uh, haven't played this in around two weeks and changed the name of the folder the game is in. Now all save files are gone. Anything I can do about that?
I don't believe you can easily edit the browser save location. I recommend changing it back temporarily, and then using save to disk to preserve your data outside the browser. Note: you may want to delete the browser files before you move-on, as they'll stay in your browser memory forever until you wipe out the cache. Next, use the folder naming structure you prefer, browse to where you manually saved the file, and then you can start using browser saves again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grandy_UiD

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Lobsterman posted a parody of female agent on his subscripestar

"Public Release: Girl Spy v0.1

I've been working on a side project for a few months. It's been a big secret side project, and now it's ready for release. Merry Christmas!!! It's called Girl Spy

What is Girl Spy?
Girl Spy is an affection parody mod of the well-known HTML game Female Agent. I repurposed the code and assets to tell a different story and poke fun at the original. Basically, Girl Spy asks the question: What if the titular female agent in Female Agent was actually a trans woman instead of cis woman?

It's taken less seriously than the original. There's some new art assets and pictures, too. Please enjoy for this for the fun joke it is. It is not being monetized - purely public from the get-go. Much love and appreciation to the brilliant Crushtation. Imitation, as they say, is the sincerest form of flattery.

That's it! Enjoy it. Let me know what you think! I'll post it to TF Games in a few days, once I work out any remaining bugs. I think it's in a workable state, though.

Full download MEGA link below."

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Ran into this bug, says I have an actual girlfriend when I actually dumped Susan because bitches ain't loyal.
1672617416436.png

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
is there any dom path for male mc now or in the future? Loyal Susan?
You can keep Susan loyal but there’s no Dom route for a Male, there’s dominant content but the only real Dom “path” I see is becoming the Mistress in charge of the new Trans prostitutes Nazarov intends to bring to the club following a successful business route

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes