4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
it is literally avoidable. you have an option very early on to opt out of both of the paths. But once you're on either path you can't save her from it you can leave her or stay. you gotta say no to all of chad and oliviers advances and be suspicious of your gf at every point.
This sounds like a pitfall - you make a decision very early on that seems innocent or inconsequential, only to figure out much later that you're locked in a path that you didn't want at all. Also, I'm not sure about the idea that the only alternative to sharing your girlfriend is you being paranoid and possessive. What's wrong with volunteering to take a psych test, to make your girlfriend happy? It does not equate to being ok with sharing her, not in my book.

Imho, "totally avoidable NTR" means that it should be very clear what you need to do (or not do) in order to avoid NTR.

Regardless of that, I'm enjoying the game. And I actually did take a laught when Chad's test resulted in the MC being alpha female... But knowing that it's part of an NTR route also makes it game over for me, so... back to go.

Final edit: Think I've learned how to surf the gf's rough waters LOL Feel a bit guilty whenever I vent like this, sorry about that. Great game overall. Cheating romantic partners just triggers me a little, feeling there's a risk of going down that road makes me lose it and start furiously searching for spoilers.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This sounds like a pitfall - you make a decision very early on that seems innocent or inconsequential, only to figure out much later that you're locked in a path that you didn't want at all. Also, I'm not sure about the idea that the only alternative to sharing your girlfriend is you being paranoid and possessive. What's wrong with volunteering to take a psych test, to make your girlfriend happy? It does not equate to being ok with sharing her, not in my book.
That post was like, a year old and am not sure if it was ever accurate to begin with. Currently you don't exactly get option to "stay away from both routes", you can only choose which flavor of anti-NTR struggle you get, and in the end even if you "win" then at Heterosexuality 6 you only get to choose between the relationship becoming "open" because your girlfriend didn't sign up for lesbian relationship and she still wants a working cock the MC can no longer deliver, or breaking up.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
One thing I don't quite understand - why does the MC seem mostly OK with giving handjobs for money at the pub, but at the same she feels "miserable" after just showing her tits for money on the street? Did I move too fast on one aspect of the game and neglected another, and they're "out of sync" somehow?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
One thing I don't quite understand - why does the MC seem mostly OK with giving handjobs for money at the pub, but at the same she feels "miserable" after just showing her tits for money on the street? Did I move too fast on one aspect of the game and neglected another, and they're "out of sync" somehow?
I'd guess it's just because these are separate "corruption" arcs (one being explicit prostitution for a random pimp, and the other being increasingly lewd services at what's the MC's old job) and there isn't any actual syncing mechanics between these, or some universal flags for what acts the MC feels comfortable with.

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
That post was like, a year old and am not sure if it was ever accurate to begin with. Currently you don't exactly get option to "stay away from both routes", you can only choose which flavor of anti-NTR struggle you get, and in the end even if you "win" then at Heterosexuality 6 you only get to choose between the relationship becoming "open" because your girlfriend didn't sign up for lesbian relationship and she still wants a working cock the MC can no longer deliver, or breaking up.
or you can just buy a strapon and the girl will be happy,loyal and only yours

Last edited:
Reactions: osaki_nami

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
How do you do this before the conversation where you two enter an open relationship? My game is way past that point and still the MC doesn't see any point in buying a strap-on.
1674295155684.png

Amran

Oct 21, 2016
if I'm not confusing anything, the opportunity to buy a strap-on should appear just after the girl says that she still needs a dick. And as far as I remember, the player character will think about what to do about it, open relationship, break up relationship or go buy a strapon

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
and dont even think about sharing gf with Todd or anyone else
So that's the choice, huh? Either a faithful, monogamous relationship (both ways) or bad news? What happened to "healthy poly" that someone mentioned earlier in the thread :p My main character has been having "a bit of fun" with Katie, Lexy and Todd. Sounds like open relationship is the honest way to also keep your girlfriend - but I would prefer that they talked about it each time. And actually, that it would mean threesomes (and moresomes) instead of escapades. There's a point where an "open relationship" just becomes another form of friendship with benefits. To me there still needs to be complete honesty, complete availability and complete respect for the other's boundaries, wherever they may be. And NO alpha-beta shit.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
You still need to agree to open relationship in order for the option to appear (the ultimatum is issued automatically after "winning" the NTR struggle and you can only accept it or break up)

So it doesn't mean Susan will be "only yours" regardless of the strapon. She's gotten permission to fuck other guys and for all the player knows she's making full use of it whenever she feels like it, but simply doesn't tell the MC to spare their feelings. (unlike the "cuck" route where she does tell him since she thinks/sees the MC evidently gets off on it)

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do you do this before the conversation where you two enter an open relationship? My game is way past that point and still the MC doesn't see any point in buying a strap-on.
View attachment 2328118
You don't. The option is enabled after you enter open relationship and have your first date after the MC was put in the chastity cage and eats Susan out.

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Is it possible to stay with Katie (and save your Dad) without plastic surgery? I'm stalling but for all I know the story may just die off as I fail to raise enough cash to keep it going. Don't know what to do, and bimbo tits way too OOC for how I'm playing this character. Since I managed to raise some cash, it can be a few game weeks (and hours of play) going nowhere before I figure out there's no way out, so - spoilers welcome.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Don't know what to do, and bimbo tits way too OOC for how I'm playing this character.
You don't exactly need bimbo tits, that's why you get multiple options to pick from. Natural breasts are more than sufficient (Katie will like the "trans breasts" option a bit more but Nazarov won't)

It's been a while so i can't guarantee it's accurate, but breast surgery is a necessary step for the story to advance, iirc. The bottom surgery you can buy afterwards is optional.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
You don't exactly need bimbo tits, that's why you get multiple options to pick from. Natural breasts are more than sufficient (Katie will like the "trans breasts" option a bit more but Nazarov won't)
Nanobots? That one never gets old... LOL Kudos for another good laugh.

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Maybe the tit job event could have another input from Katie. When Nazarov demanded it, my instinct was to make the MC rebel, and simply refuse to go to the clinic. Wouldn't have tried and probably would have quit the game if not for your reply, so thank you for that. It's OOC for my character to even consider submitting to that demand - without a little push. Maybe she could confide with one of her friends? Katie seems like the most natural one - another night time text chat, the MC complains about the demand, Katie recommends her that she stalls for a while and at least go to the clinic and check the options. That would give the MC some reason to even go there. Being presented the three options, the story goes on pretty smoothly, whichever choice has a good justification behind it... Just the "compulsion" to go there, I didn't feel it. She isn't scared enough of Nazarov, not desperate enough for money that she can't just keep paying the mob for a while as she thinks of something, not enthusiastic about surgery (I already made her refuse the lip job).

Maybe she could (again) get Todd, Susan, Lexy's opinion. May sound redundant, but could lead to funny inputs. Overall, maybe just one (say, Katie's) seems to me like it would help moving on with the story, for players who view the MC as too proud/self-confident to allow something so invasive and irrevocable to be imposed upon her. Or maybe I just tried too hard and made her enough money that she doesn't feel stuck between a rock and a hard place.

that's why you get multiple options to pick from

AlexLink221

Oct 24, 2017
Guys,how to go outside after i did my first boobs surgery?I dont have bra,and i cant buy them before the surgery. And i cant go outside after the surgery cuz i dont have bra in my inventory.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes