4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So, you want more Lexi
Yup, Lexi is pretty much embodiment of trans femdom (if the player doesn't push back). For regular femdom there's technically Katie, though you'll have to wait most of the current game for it.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
I was on board until i realized the only way to progress is to be feminized... Like seriously a game called "good [son]" making you turn into a chick... Yeah, sorry might be a little bit peeved.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I was on board until i realized the only way to progress is to be feminized... Like seriously a game called "good [son]" making you turn into a chick... Yeah, sorry might be a little bit peeved.
Well the Overview does spell out what he 'needs to do' and what will happen... least it does to me. :>)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
For what little it's worth, there's one of the game endings which allows MC to turn back into a guy. It's hilariously over the top and well worth checking out :v

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes