4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone know what the October 10th devpost about planning the next update says?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
how do you get trophy 25. i tried it several times and cant get it. is it certain answers or actions
It's based on actions you take while the "business partners" are having their way with the MC. One choice which is likely to trip you up is, whether to try to hide pain, or scream. The correct answer is actually the latter, because at least one of these fuckers gets off on making their fucktoys suffer.

3V4NS

Jan 27, 2020
I've got "Trophies" and "Endings" from this Thread and Discord.
Trophies:

1. Panty Raider: Successfully steal your girlfriend's panties.
2. Whores Pinch, Ladies Use Rouge: Put on your own make up before day 40.
3. Win Some, Lose Some: Trade a pair of panties for a guy's underwear.
4. Who the Fuck is Tifa Lockheart?: Win the cosplay bash as Sifa Clockheart. (1. Badass fighting girl /2. The Silver Saucer /3. Get close and cute /4. A dreamy, romantic pose! /5. Kiss)

5. Troublemaker: Get Ms. Domina hot and bothered by misbehaving in class. (Try going to class without the dildo twice. Go to class without buying it. Twice.)

6. Shopaholic: Buy at least six articles of feminine clothing at Fem World.
7. Playing the Field: Gain at least one love point with every possible character.
8. Belle of the Ball: Win both Todd's affection and his parents' approval at the charity ball.
9. Her Body, a Canvas: Be decorated in at least five tattoos at once.
10. This is My Side Hustle: Become an established trans prostitute and get yourself a pimp.
11. Star Student: Pass the written portion of your feminization class exam on your first try.
12. But Wait - There's More!: Ask Todd four questions in a row during your massage training class.
13. A Modern Muse: Inspire Olivia's brother to suck your cock during a life drawing session.
14. Full House: Stack the Cauldron with at least three loyal waitresses (Katie does not count).
15. A Chance Reunion: Run into Henry again and (almost) spend the night.
16. Under the Influence: Get Todd or Cade a little tipsy during your big beach date.
17. Guidance from Above: Engage in an enlightening conversation with you guardian angel... or was it all a dream?
18. No Honor Among Thieves: Steal money from Carlos's home office while working as his maid.
19. Roll for Initiative: Discover the dirty secret in the clerk's mysterious package.
20. Cupid's Disciple: Make sure the maid and the chef end up together during the masquerade.
21. Little Ms. Commitment: Go on your first date with a locked-in romance.
22. On the Market: Create a profile on Findr as a trans woman.
23. Escape from Asstopia: Surgically enhance your booty.
24. Beauty Incarnate: Buy at least four luxury clothing items from Femme Fatalle
25. Watch Me Work it - I'm Perfect: Don't make a single mistake when seducing the malicious business partners known only as Mr. A and Mr. Z.

26. Oh so Distracting: During your weekend away with Nazarov, never let his distraction level fall below 25.
27. Tragic Backstory: Learn the truth about Katie and Nazarov's past.

Endings:

Ending #1 The Contract Killer "Refuse to pay" with Heterosexuality at 10
Ending #2 The Government Agent "Refuse to pay" with Heterosexuality at 9
Ending #3 The Wandering Author "Refuse to pay" with Heterosexuality at 8
Ending #4 You are the Devoted Father "Refuse to pay" with Heterosexuality at 7
Ending #5 You are the Mysterious Singer "Refuse to pay" with Heterosexuality at 6
Ending #6 The Prodigal Son Choose to "Take the pills and return to masculinity"
Ending #7 The Career Woman "Refuse to pay" with Bisexuality at 5 before being stuck in chastity
Ending #8 The Chaste Maid "Refuse to pay" while being stuck in chastity
Ending #9 The Elegant Thief "Make a run for it!" when you return the key to your chastity
Ending #10 The Last Princess "Refuse to pay" after getting out of chastity
Ending #11 The Exotic E-Girl "Refuse to pay" after getting the facial feminization surgery
Ending #12 The Lovestruck Vagabond "Find and pursue Melissa"
Ending #13 The Salacious Slave "Fail to keep Nazarov's attention, or disappoint Mr. A and Mr. Z"

For those who want to cheat;
Cheats: (You need to restart the game for the changes to be effective)

Open HTML file with Notepad;

At line 581 you can change;
<<set $money = 2400>>
View attachment 2132431

At line 574 -576 you can change;
<<set $hetero = 10>>
<<set $homo = 0>>
<<set $fem = 0>>

Console Cheats: (You can use them anytime during game play)

Press F12, click on "Console", click on the input box and enter code, press "Run",
View attachment 2132434
View attachment 2132437
View attachment 2132438
click on any link like "Check your notepad" and the money (or other variables) are now changed.
View attachment 2132447
View attachment 2132455
Press "Enter" if you want to add a second line, add code and press "Run", you may repeat as
many times you like. Keep in mind that each time you press "Run", money or any other variables
will increase (press "Run" three times and you'll get three times the amount)
View attachment 2132456
View attachment 2132459

for money;
SugarCube.State.variables.money+=1000 (you can change the amount to whatever you want)

for hetero;
SugarCube.State.variables.hetero+=1

for homo;
SugarCube.State.variables.homo+=1

for fem;
SugarCube.State.variables.fem+=1
Realy ty, u help me a lot.
Do you have te same thing for path challenge ? (Goal near the plate at the mall)
I dont find how to complete them

Reactions: GordoFaper
Sep 21, 2022
Why not both :)
I think she is Agnes Pimental
I found her by searching the image on yandex, reverse image search. It is a video, so I took a screenshot and searched with that.
Thank you. I'll use your information to hopefully try to find this transgender model's name on my own.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
It's a fake option to give you a bit of false hope, there's no path for it. You're forced to pick one creepy dude or the other.
waitwaitwait, I last played this over a year ago and don't remember this Chad guy at all somehow, but this time I basically got stuck with him. I remember being able to prevent Susan from falling into the BBC stuff and basically just having a pretty wholesome relationship with her. Is that not possible anymore? She HAS to fuck around with one of the other guys?

Nov 15, 2021
waitwaitwait, I last played this over a year ago and don't remember this Chad guy at all somehow, but this time I basically got stuck with him. I remember being able to prevent Susan from falling into the BBC stuff and basically just having a pretty wholesome relationship with her. Is that not possible anymore? She HAS to fuck around with one of the other guys?
Chad's been there a long time. If you do all the options right (basically call Susan out on everything, stop her from any flirting, resist in Chad's experiment) then you can resist him and still keep Susan as your girlfriend.

I'm on the record though as disliking Susan a lot.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is that not possible anymore? She HAS to fuck around with one of the other guys?
Technically if you conform all the way with the "alpha male" nonsense from the very start you can eventually "win" stupid cock-fight with Chad and maintain a relationship with Susan, but even in this scenario as a final "fuck you" the game will force you to either accept Susan's ultimatum this is going to be "open" relationship (that you can potentially turn into a love triangle with the douchebag that's your "best friend") or to break up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grandy_UiD
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes