4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Diasenner

Nov 25, 2020
i haven't played for over a year and decided to come back to it now after a few updates but turns out all my old saves are useless because the sleeping is now glitched, every time i press go to sleep it goes into the sleep screen and there's no option to continue and it's the same over all my old saves. so many hours down the drain
trust me, so much has changed, starting over youre gonna see lots of new stuff

yazbod

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone able to help? I have done some work videos with Lexi, the last one being nude cooking, but now when I visit her in her apartment she just keeps telling me she has no work for me. Is there aomething I've missed to trigger a next event?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone able to help? I have done some work videos with Lexi, the last one being nude cooking, but now when I visit her in her apartment she just keeps telling me she has no work for me. Is there aomething I've missed to trigger a next event?
Progress through the story

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
The Good Son v0.9.2a unofficial update

Small update mainly for the ergonomics of the MC’s apartment (see log).
P.s.: You must have installed the full version 0.9.2 before installing this update.

Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment TheGoodSon_v0.9.2a.zip

If you like my improvements, don't hesitate to ask the developer (Lobsterman9999) to integrate them in his next updates. I send him my code with the precise details of my improvements.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The point is, that I have been, and nothing seems to be happening with Lexi. I'm a good few weeks on since the cooking event and no further lexi tasks have revealed themselves.
IIRC events with Lexi are gated/tied with main story progression, so it can indeed take quite a while for subsequent ones to trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: yazbod
Aug 13, 2017
There was a progress update post on Subscribestar on the 10th. We need a subscriber to fill us in.

Planning v0.10

I always enjoy the first few weeks after an update is publicly released. The worry / anxiety about creating the next update hasn't yet seeped in yet and I can bask in the joy of a job well done. Not to say I wasn't productive since v0.9.2 was released in mid-September. I've planned out everything I want to do in v0.10 and written down the rough shape of the main scenes.

Here's something I realized: v0.10 is going to be a tough update. Why? Well, because writing new stuff is relatively easy, coding-wise, while revising existing stuff is harder. You trip on your own spaghetti code, poking around things that already exist and generally work. And v0.10 is going to demand a lot of returning to existing passages and loops and adding to them and revising them.

So, what's in store for v.0.10:

-Bottom surgery, of course.

-New Cauldron scenes reflecting the aftershocks of v0.9's plot

-New Cauldron scenes related to bottom surgery

-Corrupting Katie scenes for those on that path

-Whoring update and expansion

-Heather path extended and (nearly) wrapped up

-New masturbation scenes related to bottom surgery

-New date scenes related to bottom surgery. This part worries a bit. Lots of dates to add, here.

-Some extra content for the REP path, particularly about Susan.

It's a lot. The main plot will take a breather while we build out all the fun stuff to do with new parts between the Main Character's legs. A ton of existing passages mention your genitals and those will need to be made dynamic based on the variable of the kind of genitals you have (since now it depends on your past choices). I'm definitely going to miss some instances the first time around. So, my apologies when the game refers to your sword when you definitely have a sheathe in v0.10...

When will v0.10 come out? I'm not giving a deadline until I have a better idea of how quickly / slowly the work takes me. I'll keep you updated as I go. But if I invented a deadline today I'd probably miss it entirely so, let's avoid the guessing game for now. I'll soon have a better picture of pace and timing.

One last note. I've been spending a bit of time the past two weeks tinkering with something different. Something special. No, it's not Battle Quest 2. It's not the game I plan to release once The Good Son is done. It's just... something else. Not a big project by any means. Really at the start it was just a fun distraction (sort of like how Battle Quest started), but it's growing and I think it might be fun to release. You're going to laugh out loud when you see it but I think it's also pretty fun!

Wait, are you working on some mystery project instead of v0.10? Not at all. I'm doing both, and in fact v0.10 gets more time and energy. But this little other thing is teaching me a lot about coding and is definitely in the realm of feminization HTML games. So, you'll like it when you see it. That's all I'll say for now.

Thank you all for your continued support! Whipping up these games and getting supported to do is really a dream come true. Come hang out on Discord and ask me any kind of question. Happy to talk about The Good Son, it's future and potential or anything else there.

Until next time! Back to Twine I go...

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes