4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

benstein

Jan 23, 2019
How do I get rid of Todd he is so repulsive?

Speaking of repulsive, the first half of the game WHERE THE GAME MAKES ALL YOUR CHOICES FOR YOU is totally unfun, uninteresting, and not "hot" in any way. The ONLY thing it elicited from me was disgust and anger. When you are actually able to make some choices the game is interesting so why is the opening so contrived? You have to go here and do this, you have to get molested and raped by your "BEST FRIEND" so you can buy the outfit, you have to use the outfit to go and do this and unlock the next thing. WHERE IS THE CHOICE ( you know the game, that's how it works. YOU HAVE AGENCY)? Why can't I choose what is fun or interesting instead of having everything forced on me? Why isn't a problem provided and then I CHOOSE how I want to solve it? Instead it's this happens so you HAVE to do this then you HAVE to do that so that you can finally do the last thing you HAVE to do.

And if the game wants to play for you and make all your decisions why do we have to sit through it with the facade it is us? Just skip that part and begin the game where we can start making choices. I do not care about these characters or events when I HAVE NO SAY in them. This is the same lazy contrived Hollywood writing everyone hates and they keep trying to force on us. You are better then this as a person, a storyteller, and an artist.

Reactions: Tutuooo

Sincere

Oct 8, 2019
can anyone tell me why I cant distract the guy at the bar. I have all the perfume, tats, the butt, and the clothes but nothing comes up for me to do the sex slave event

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do I get rid of Todd he is so repulsive?
Don't chase him, if another girl hits on him don't get in her way. He'll eventually hook up with her instead, dumps you (you'll have to suffer through a scene with MC crawling back and pathetically mewling how you "still want to be friends with him" though) and that's the end of ever interacting with him. Some great "best friend" he turns out to be.

SirWolffe7

Mar 9, 2019
For the secret breasts
Todd path: make every choice that increases his love points, when going through Todd’s phone look at the pregnancy pics, pick the large natural breast enlargement, want to have kids someday at the beach outing, get the mature facial surgery, pick the natural fat redistribution ass surgery, and some time after him winning the auction he will give you pills that you can take in your bathroom.

is it a very certain thing to need the mature facial surgery?

Reactions: claralover

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
is it a very certain thing to need the mature facial surgery?
From peeking in the game code, the Supplements scene only requires large natural breasts and dating either Todd or Susan+Todd in order to trigger:
HTML:
<<if $todddate eq 10>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Gym Final Start]]
<<elseif ($oliviaquest eq 25) and ($oliviaquestchoice eq "puppetmaster")>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Puppetmaster 18]]
<<elseif ($chest eq 6) and (($lover eq "todd") or ($lover eq "thruple")) and ($finalquest gte 7) and not hasVisited("Supplements")>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Supplements]]
<<elseif $supplements eq 10>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Supplements][$p = 12]]
<<elseif $todddate eq 11>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Gym Final]]<</if>>
It only becomes available after you get briefed by Katie on your forthcoming trip with Nazarov ($finalquest gte 7)

Incidentally, these supplements aren't breasts pills, per se. These are livestock fertility supplements, and effectively turn MC into a human cow. Just so you know what exactly you're getting yourself into, because the game won't do you this courtesy.

Last edited:
Reactions: itssammyl

garyj17

Jan 16, 2022
From peeking in the game code, the Supplements scene only requires large natural breasts and dating either Todd or Susan+Todd in order to trigger:
HTML:
<<if $todddate eq 10>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Gym Final Start]]
<<elseif ($oliviaquest eq 25) and ($oliviaquestchoice eq "puppetmaster")>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Puppetmaster 18]]
<<elseif ($chest eq 6) and (($lover eq "todd") or ($lover eq "thruple")) and ($finalquest gte 7) and not hasVisited("Supplements")>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Supplements]]
<<elseif $supplements eq 10>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Supplements][$p = 12]]
<<elseif $todddate eq 11>>[[Head to the women's locker room->Gym Final]]<</if>>
It only becomes available after you get briefed by Katie on your forthcoming trip with Nazarov ($finalquest gte 7)

Incidentally, these supplements aren't breasts pills, per se. These are livestock fertility supplements, and effectively turn MC into a human cow. Just so you know what exactly you're getting yourself into, because the game won't do you this courtesy.
How were you able to check the game code?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
These are just scripted story events iirc, and further "growth" is due to surgery also enabled/mandated at certain story point.

garyj17

Jan 16, 2022
It's a twine/sugarcube game, so the whole code is in plain text and stored in the main .html file. You can open and view it in any text editor, even Notepad.
Thanks, just wanted see what's the requirements for sleeping with Henry

Marcosan

Jun 29, 2017
Hello. How do I find Northpoint Mall I can't find this location.

Nevermind. Thanks Mist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mist.
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes