4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Minuscule

Feb 27, 2018
I think the developer is lying. this game will never get a new update. I think he has a target money limit and once he reaches that money limit he will disappear
he has delivered so far, and he will keep getting money if he keeps delivering, seems like what you suggest is a bad value proposition.

Reactions: Versthappening

gooberdoober

Jun 28, 2018
guys calm down... you have like a billion other games on this site to play while this dev does or does not post... i dont know why everyone is complaining not like you need to pay for it. Cancel you sub if you have one and move on. Personally i think he will finish it because quite frankly hes pretty close to the finish line. At any rate the whining is annoying and chastising people for how they do or dont spend their money is reductive at best retarded at worst.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
It's been almost a year dev should give us something by now (minor update i mean), but unfortunately certain someone been busy making another game(no idea why? money probably) and milking subscribers.

Should have been moved to abandoned long ago.

other game?

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
guys calm down... you have like a billion other games on this site to play while this dev does or does not post... i dont know why everyone is complaining not like you need to pay for it. Cancel you sub if you have one and move on. Personally i think he will finish it because quite frankly hes pretty close to the finish line. At any rate the whining is annoying and chastising people for how they do or dont spend their money is reductive at best retarded at worst.
The irony of this post lol

Reactions: Tutuooo

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
I believe that many of the people who write comments here and complain are people who are not registered on subscribestar or they would complain directly there. But I am sure of one thing that they have no idea how long it might take to write a code to make the game work and how long real life takes. But it is certainly easier to complain than to be silent and wait.

Reactions: tseug and asdbkb01

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
guys calm down... you have like a billion other games on this site to play while this dev does or does not post... i dont know why everyone is complaining not like you need to pay for it.
Well, unlike majority of other games here this one is quite well written and story is interesting. It's a shame that most likely it will never be finished, especially considering that it was so close to final.

gooberdoober

Jun 28, 2018
Well, unlike majority of other games here this one is quite well written and story is interesting. It's a shame that most likely it will never be finished, especially considering that it was so close to final.
I think he will honestly, but like i implied earlier if you dont think it will be finished then move on... its sad but the amount of nonsense people spew over this is draining. I would rather see that little bell icon in a year from now with an update post then a myriad of whiners crying they cant make someone do what they want.

Oct 29, 2019
Welcome to the internet where all the trolls think they are gods because they can use a keyboard thousands of miles away from the person they are insulting knowing for a fact the cowards would never say any of that garbage to someone's face. (Looks at twitter) Being Toxic is vogue now.

davemanster

Jun 10, 2017
Welcome to the internet where all the trolls think they are gods because they can use a keyboard thousands of miles away from the person they are insulting knowing for a fact the cowards would never say any of that garbage to someone's face. (Looks at twitter) Being Toxic is vogue now.

Another post full of irony. This thread is gold.. lol

Reactions: GordoFaper

Linerant

Aug 14, 2020
Does anyone have a guide or a walktrough for the hall of fame? On every playtrough I always seem to miss something for each of the paths like for example "snowbunny"

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes