4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Is it possible to increase homosexuality without getting cucked or becoming a woman lol.
For some reason taking testosterone changes your sexual ortientation?
I ended up with a girlfriend i dont give 2 shits about, getting locked out of any gay content and getting blown up in a welding shop accident...
Is this a binary choice of becoming trans or being a straight man or what?

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Is it possible to increase homosexuality without getting cucked or becoming a woman lol.
For some reason taking testosterone changes your sexual ortientation?
I ended up with a girlfriend i dont give 2 shits about, getting locked out of any gay content and getting blown up in a welding shop accident...
Is this a binary choice of becoming trans or being a straight man or what?
Hey Qwarter, great question! The choice to take testestorone leads you to an ending where you become a guy again, fully straight again, and yes, suffer an intense but non-lethal welding accident. The moment you choose those hormones, you’re heading to that ending. There is no ‘straight dude’ path. Instead of just writing a bit of an epilogue, I made an ‘enhanced version’ where you still kind of play the game until the welding accident occurs. But really, it’s just a roundabout way of getting to the ending.

I’m sorry if this is disappointing. I had a lot of fun writing that endomg, but I don’t intend to make it a full game path.

Regarding Susan, you will have an option to fully separate from her, but that’s not for a few updates... stay tuned :)

Qwarter

Feb 11, 2018
Hey Qwarter, great question! The choice to take testestorone leads you to an ending where you become a guy again, fully straight again, and yes, suffer an intense but non-lethal welding accident. The moment you choose those hormones, you’re heading to that ending. There is no ‘straight dude’ path. Instead of just writing a bit of an epilogue, I made an ‘enhanced version’ where you still kind of play the game until the welding accident occurs. But really, it’s just a roundabout way of getting to the ending.

I’m sorry if this is disappointing. I had a lot of fun writing that endomg, but I don’t intend to make it a full game path.

Regarding Susan, you will have an option to fully separate from her, but that’s not for a few updates... stay tuned :)
thats not what i meant :p
im not interested in a straight guy path but in a gay guy path
staying a femboy and just gaining gay points

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
thats not what i meant :p
im not interested in a straight guy path but in a gay guy path
staying a femboy and just gaining gay points
Fair enough - that, too, is out of the game’s scope. The path is going to be straight guy to bisexual (trans) girl. Within that journey, there’ll be room for some variation depending on your decisions.

I do have ambitions for a bigger game with bigger choices... but I’m trying to stay realistic with The Good Son, especially since its my first game.

Reactions: Hordragg

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
Taken from TFGames.site
Mega

edit: The HTML file is in the zip file
Thanks but already had the files. Wanted to avoid downloading all the images again since just wanted the hotfix. Oh well I'll just wait as I was replaying again to have some saves ready. Curious that the thread never got updated and 0.3 is around the corner.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Thanks but already had the files. Wanted to avoid downloading all the images again since just wanted the hotfix. Oh well I'll just wait as I was replaying again to have some saves ready. Curious that the thread never got updated and 0.3 is around the corner.
Hey TrainerMan! It’s good to hear you and others are still enjoying v0.2. I just want to be clear: Saves from v0.2 will not be compatible with v0.3. You’ll need to start the game over. I know, a bit annoying, but this early in development I’m still changing things early in the game that affect later stages. I want to try working in compatibility from v0.3 onwards.

TrainerMan

Feb 19, 2018
Egads! Cool though. Thanks for the heads up! I actually didn't mind with the upgrade from 0.1 to 0.2 since there was new and updated content. If same for 0.2 to 0.3 then I'm all in for revisiting again. Might even make my saves more cohesive.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Well, if you insist...

Just kidding, but glad to see people are anticipating it! :D

I’m looking at a release in mid-October on Patreon, public release the week after that. There’s probably an extra hour of content in v0.3, so I assure you patience will have its reward.
There’s probably an extra hour of content in v0.3???? OMG

If you already wanted to see that update now ...

May 11, 2017
I consider myself a straight man but I still enjoy this game. The scenes are well written and great choice of pictures it's very hot to play , love the corruption in this too! Looking forward for 0.3 (y)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017

Sorry, Lobsterman9999, I love your game, but I also think that delayed public release policy is lame. I'm really convinced that devs should stop trying to sell games as a product, and start involving supporters instead - something like polls on potential content, or at least development priorities. You're supported with Patreon anyway, it only makes sense.

Reactions: bolsiita
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes