4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
" v0.2 saves are incompatible with v0.3. You will need to start a fresh save. My apologies for the inconvenience."

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Mega

Sorry, Lobsterman9999, I love your game, but I also think that delayed public release policy is lame. I'm really convinced that devs should stop trying to sell games as a product, and start involving supporters instead - something like polls on potential content, or at least development priorities. You're supported with Patreon anyway, it only makes sense.
No need to apologize - as I've stated before, I don't support or condemn the pirating of my game.

My focus has always been on making a great erotic game - not on making money.

Patreon support is a lovely incentive for me to keep working, sure, but mostly it validates that this is a game worth playing. The 'Patreon benefits' aren't too extravagant - but I do want to give recognition and thanks to those offering their support, and the early release is a simple way to do that.

Enjoy the game, let me know what you think, and if you're feeling generous, please feel free to toss some change my way :)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
but I do want to give recognition and thanks to those offering their support, and the early release is a simple way to do that.
Thing is its more like delayed release for everyone else, which is kinda exclusive, if you ask me. Not to mention that delayed release doesn't actually work, as you can see here :p

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
one of the feminisation lessons doesnt have a continue button in version 0.3
This will be the case if you're carrying over a save from v0.2. v.03 is not compatible with past version of the games.

My aim is to ensure compatibility going forwards, but unfortunately you'll need a fresh save, this time :cry:

My apologies - I hope you can still enjoy the game (when you download it legally a week from now ;) ).

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Started game over again, I've been mostly complying to Susan's cucking events, but when I actually should have this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, that should direct me to cuck route, i don't get a choice. So I checked the code, and it appers that both options only present exactly when your $susandefiance == 2. And I have 6, I immediately thought that's too high considering my game choices. I checked little further and it appers that some deny actions add way too much like that
give whole +3 to $susandefiance, while some other more significant choices reduce only by 1, when you comply. Long story short, I propose that you reconsider your numbers, big choice leading to or away from cuck content should have both choices present in WAY higher range of $susandefiance variable than just == 2, that would realistically almost never happen, and most players would have only 1 choice, while their playthrough been somewhere in between cuck and not-cuck choices.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Started game over again, I've been mostly complying to Susan's cucking events, but when I actually should have this
, that should direct me to cuck route, i don't get a choice. So I checked the code, and it appers that both options only present exactly when your $susandefiance == 2. And I have 6, I immediately thought that's too high considering my game choices. I checked little further and it appers that some deny actions add way too much like that
give whole +3 to $susandefiance, while some other more significant choices reduce only by 1, when you comply. Long story short, I propose that you reconsider your numbers, big choice leading to or away from cuck content should have both choices present in WAY higher range of $susandefiance variable than just == 2, that would realistically almost never happen, and most players would have only 1 choice, while their playthrough been somewhere in between cuck and not-cuck choices.
Hey Archdude, thank you for your comment. I could definitely open up the range! Maybe between 2 and 4, both choices are available. I'll play around and see what feels right.

I do feel that preventing Susan and her professor from making out is a huge blow to the progress of her corruption. Probably going to leave that point increase as is.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Hey Archdude, thank you for your comment. I could definitely open up the range! Maybe between 2 and 4, both choices are available. I'll play around and see what feels right.

I do feel that preventing Susan and her professor from making out is a huge blow to the progress of her corruption. Probably going to leave that point increase as is.
Can agree with kissing, but I was talking about pre kissing canteen conversation event, that's why it left me so confused, it didn't feel that important at all.

Lost_Eternity

Jun 23, 2020
Hey man, your game is great!

Yet there is a thing that concerns me it’s only v0.3 and the size of the game more than doubled compared to v0.2, and I assume – it will grow even bigger.

I mean – It’s not such a big problem for most of the people, yet for some who have sh*tty internet – it can be a problem.

A solution would be to convert all .gif into webm/webp or mp4 – the quality of animations will remain the same but size will be decreased dramatically.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Can agree, game with such amount of content should weight around 300 mb. And one more thing - one of the animations also had a sound, that's unnecessary, especially considering that other animations don't have a sound. It may surprise someone, or even worse, out someone that he's playing h-game at work xD

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
One of the best parts of this update is corrupting Olivia, I hope we can corrupt others in future updates and to see the corruption of Susan's mom as well.

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
Does the story change if you work against Susan cheating on you? I've always gone full ntr and just want to know of there's another route

fortifel

Oct 17, 2020
This will be the case if you're carrying over a save from v0.2. v.03 is not compatible with past version of the games.

My aim is to ensure compatibility going forwards, but unfortunately you'll need a fresh save, this time :cry:

My apologies - I hope you can still enjoy the game (when you download it legally a week from now ;) ).
Well, that's unfortunate, but if the game will be forward compatible, no biggie.

Skudder1981

Apr 3, 2019
Hmm I think i'm stuck at Bisexuality 5 and Feminity 6... cant buy the Strap on or do anything to move forward...

xela1983

Jul 2, 2018
The name of the game, I must say, is a bit confusing. Nevertheless, the game is great, I really got carried away. I will tell you what I would like to see in the next versions. First, the continuation of the main story, getting rid of the cage. Secondly, the continuation of Olivia, without cuckold. Third, more body changes, bigger tits, tattoos, piercings. Fourth, anal sex for Amy. Fifth, more of a Domina teacher.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Does the story change if you work against Susan cheating on you? I've always gone full ntr and just want to know of there's another route
There is a fully fleshed out loyal path for Susan. I think it’s lots of fun :)

Lobsterman9999 Would you mind whether there are a method to cheat for skip to final scene of femininity reaches 20?
Lobsterman9999 Would you please add Cheat For Skip To Final Scene - Feminity Reaches 20 in Next Update.
Hi Elijah. I’m not certain what the final level of femininity will be - it might not be 20 (probably less). I won’t be adding in any cheats to skip to final scenes for the foreseeable future. As I’m developing the game in chronological order, the final scenes won’t be written until the game is nearly complete

Hmm I think i'm stuck at Bisexuality 5 and Feminity 6... cant buy the Strap on or do anything to move forward...
The strap-on dildo is needed for a scene in Susan’a loyal path, you don’t need it to advance your sexuality score. You get Bisexuality to level 6 by progressing the main quest of v0.3 - that is, working to free yourself of your chastity cage.

I’m not sure where you are in the story, but consider the following: have you gotten rid of your gag reflex by asking Susan and Todd for help? Have you stolen the access code from Carlos by working as a bus girl? After doing those things, have you told Katie you’re ready to get your red bracelet during a shift at the Cauldron?

Let me know if you’re still having trouble - could be a bug.

The name of the game, I must say, is a bit confusing. Nevertheless, the game is great, I really got carried away. I will tell you what I would like to see in the next versions. First, the continuation of the main story, getting rid of the cage. Secondly, the continuation of Olivia, without cuckold. Third, more body changes, bigger tits, tattoos, piercings. Fourth, anal sex for Amy. Fifth, more of a Domina teacher.
Good news - most of your hopes are part of my plans for v0.4! :)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes