4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

JennyWild

Aug 14, 2018
Does the game in version 0.3 end when your heterosexuality score drops below 6 or was it just in version 0.1 since it was the first release?

May 11, 2017
Just played 0.3 and it was very well done! I wish there was more to do after getting shipped off and captured like more training scenarios and getting fully broken in as a slave but that was my only gripe and loved everything else. Also the whole meeting the parents was well written did not expect so many options!

Reactions: Shelscott50
May 11, 2017
Also would love to see more interaction with the gloryhole , more images , more text , maybe 1 or 2 events added . Also more interaction with meeting people at the club and to be able to take them home with you . Looking forward to 0.4! :)

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
am i the only one who cant proceed the feminization class? the teacher says "Dildos out, girls. We have a lot to cover, today." but there's nowhere to press to continue the dialouge.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Would be cool to have a friend that gets into being feminized too, I lover corruption games, give me someone to corrupt :D

chrigelch

Feb 1, 2018
aliceee : "am i the only one who cant proceed the feminization class? the teacher says "Dildos out, girls. We have a lot to cover, today." but there's nowhere to press to continue the dialouge. "

dito

Reactions: Scarlett 72

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
am i the only one who cant proceed the feminization class? the teacher says "Dildos out, girls. We have a lot to cover, today." but there's nowhere to press to continue the dialouge.
aliceee : "am i the only one who cant proceed the feminization class? the teacher says "Dildos out, girls. We have a lot to cover, today." but there's nowhere to press to continue the dialouge. "

dito
Dudes, stop asking same things over and over, it was answered 2 pages before. You can't progress because you loaded save from 0.2 or earlier, which is not compatible, restart the game.

P.S. I have no clue why isn't save from 0.2 compatible, i don't see any additions to earlier parts of the game, like it was at 0.2 release, where non-cuck route was added, with various interactions that may lead you away from it. I'm pretty convinced that whatever those additions to earlier game were this time, loading could be retrofitted to load earlier saves successfully here.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Dudes, stop asking same things over and over, it was answered 2 pages before. You can't progress because you loaded save from 0.2 or earlier, which is not compatible, restart the game.

P.S. I have no clue why isn't save from 0.2 compatible, i don't see any additions to earlier parts of the game, like it was at 0.2 release, where non-cuck route was added, with various interactions that may lead you away from it. I'm pretty convinced that whatever those additions to earlier game were this time, loading could be retrofitted to load earlier saves successfully here.
Hi Archdude. Yes, the incompatibility was more with how I released v0.2 - it did not recognize the MC as being in chastity. I also added some variables to the game’s initialization , but that could have been worked around. Going forwards with new releases, saves should be compatible.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
speaking of chastity, is there a reason MC can't unlock himself/herself after duplicate key is made?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
I think the game informs you that it's the content's end and it will be available to unlock themselves on the next version, dear.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
yeah, i but i already have a key, right? Why do i need it if i can't use it?
You have the key, sure, but you’ve got to keep your head in the game until the quest is finished. I think Katie mentions this briefly at one point, but I’ll make this more clear in v0.4.

Also, in v0.4, the coding and interface for chastity will be complete in the toy closet. During the quest, there will be an indicator saying ‘I don’t have the key!’ OR ‘I have the key, but I promised Katie not to use it until I’ve returned the original to Nazarov’s desk’

So it will be clearer in future releases. :)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I really hope you made a variable for a key already, so that I won't need to restart the game again, cause my save is no longer compatible with 0.4 D:
‘I have the key, but I promised Katie not to use it until I’ve returned the original to Nazarov’s desk’
Dude, i literally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why should i keep a promise to Katie and not unlock myself is beyond me. Just make it so starting from 0.4 you can unlock yourself instead, you're going to implement that anyway, so i don't see a problem.

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I really hope you made a variable for a key already, so that I won't need to restart the game again, cause my save is no longer compatible with 0.4 D:

Dude, i literally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why should i keep a promise to Katie and not unlock myself is beyond me. Just make it so starting from 0.4 you can unlock yourself instead, you're going to implement that anyway, so i don't see a problem.
Well that’s a bit complicated. When you finish the quest, EVERYTHING changes. The story advances with Susan, Todd, and Katie. The game wouldn’t really react to you taking off the cage before the end of the quest. I could make it so, but it’s a lot of work. So, MC makes a promise to Katie, realizes its a good idea to hold off, and follows through.

if that breaks the narrative for you, my apologies. I’ll put your suggestion in the to-do list, way down the list.

Also, Todd is not your boyfriend yet. And that breach of trust is optional ;)

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Well that’s a bit complicated. When you finish the quest, EVERYTHING changes. The story advances with Susan, Todd, and Katie. The game wouldn’t really react to you taking off the cage before the end of the quest. I could make it so, but it’s a lot of work. So, MC makes a promise to Katie, realizes its a good idea to hold off, and follows through.

if that breaks the narrative for you, my apologies. I’ll put your suggestion in the to-do list, way down the list.

Also, Todd is not your boyfriend yet. And that breach of trust is optional ;)
Well, if you intend to prevent MC from using the key, just don't give it to him, then you don't need to go out of your way to explain why he doesn't want to unlock himself. Just make Katie say something in lines: "I would give you the key, but were not done with our deal yet, you'll have to return original. I'll keep the duplicate safe for you till then, I hope you understand. When you're ready to return the key, just whistle, i'll give it to you, so you can return it back to safe"

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Well, if you intend to prevent MC from using the key, just don't give it to him, then you don't need to go out of your way to explain why he doesn't want to unlock himself. Just make Katie say something in lines: "I would give you the key, but were not done with our deal yet, you'll have to return original. I'll keep the duplicate safe for you till then, I hope you understand. When you're ready to return the key, just whistle, i'll give it to you, so you can return it back to safe"
Ah, but that’s already the case. You never have the duplicate until the final passage of v0.3. You do have the original until you return it to Nazarov’s desk.

But I can tinker on this, certainly.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I may not have the duplicate, but original is still in my pocket and I can use it whenever.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes