4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

fortifel

Oct 17, 2020
Played v0.3, it is great, the ball event is intriguing. I want to earn Ms. Domina's love points. Why MC can't be her teacher's pet/her bitch and be fucked in the class with her strap-on? Also Domina/Susan events would be interesting.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
A little help, please:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If there's any combinations that the MC didn't end up being a slut to Todd's dad, I can't find it so far
Essentially, the charity ball event has two hidden stats - parent approval and Todd affection. Your actions over the course of the night will increase, one, the other, or both. You need to reach a certain threshold with Todd to get a love point with him, and a certain threshold with his parents to get a nice bonus and to avoid giving sexual favours to his dad.

The black dress gives a Todd point, the red dress a point with his parents.

There is a way to succeed at both, but there’s little margin for error. Quite the balancing act. I’m considering making it a bit easier to win Todd’s affection (since he already likes you), so players can focus on his parents (which is narratively how it’s set up) and succeed at both efforts.

Reactions: Fellatia 69

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I just finished the Todd parents event and got the love point for Todd, got the surgery discount from his mom, and I declined to start an affair with Jack. Also got trophy #8. But I'm worried that I might have already screwed up in getting trophies 5, 6, and 7. Or are these later in the game? The first 4 trophies are obtained in numerical order, which is why I'm worried that I've somehow already missed out on 5-7.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I just finished the Todd parents event and got the love point for Todd, got the surgery discount from his mom, and I declined to start an affair with Jack. Also got trophy #8. But I'm worried that I might have already screwed up in getting trophies 5, 6, and 7. Or are these later in the game? The first 4 trophies are obtained in numerical order, which is why I'm worried that I've somehow already missed out on 5-7.
You should still be able to get most of them, but you probably missed #5, Troublemaker. That one's easy to miss. It has to do with Ms. Domina. Good luck! :p

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
This will be the case if you're carrying over a save from v0.2. v.03 is not compatible with past version of the games.

My aim is to ensure compatibility going forwards, but unfortunately you'll need a fresh save, this time :cry:

My apologies - I hope you can still enjoy the game (when you download it legally a week from now ;) ).
Hi,
Can you post save of the game that start at the end of 0.2 and are compatible with 0.3? Or do you have another way to not loose 1 hour?

gremmy

Feb 4, 2020
I can't download this game because the file size is over 1.5 gb, and for some odd reason any file i try to download through google chrome over 1.5 gb causes google chrome to force close itself. P.S. I've cleared my cookies and cashe multiple times to no avail.

Anyone have this game split into multiple files?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I can't download this game because the file size is over 1.5 gb, and for some odd reason any file i try to download through google chrome over 1.5 gb causes google chrome to force close itself. P.S. I've cleared my cookies and cashe multiple times to no avail.

Anyone have this game split into multiple files?
Dude, i suggest, you fix your problem instead, its not last time you'll need to download big file. Try another browser, try mega app - it downloads on its own, check your harddrive space.

Apr 22, 2020
I'm at the lesson with the teacher after the one where she taught the class to use enemas, and there is just no link to continue. It just says to get your dildo out then nothing. How do I progress from there?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I'm at the lesson with the teacher after the one where she taught the class to use enemas, and there is just no link to continue. It just says to get your dildo out then nothing. How do I progress from there?
You probably played from a .02 saved game. You need to start over. I had the same issue, restart fixed it.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Thanks.

Does anyone know the consequences for eating Susan out while jogging vs not doing it?
Nothing happened when I did it other than it noting she may be more of an exhibitionist now... so likely that or nothing if you do not do it.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Odd. You SHOULD have gotten Trophy #6 (Shopaholic) around Day 40.
(I got mine on Day 36,...). I'm on Day 62 and I only have 3 trophies left (5,7, & 8)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I've only bought what I needed to. I haven't bought everything that I can. It would help to know what the trigger is for #6. I've also missed the Ms. Domina trophy.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am having SERIOUS issues continuing relationship with Susan.
Realistically, I would have 'Cut her loose' when she 'forces' MC to Read her letter,...
Not Really 'into' her BBC fetish; I Do Not want to be her cockold, nor Do I want to be His "WHORE"!!
She is not/has not been brainwashed...LMFAO!! Bullshit!!
(Susan's 'professor's' friends are telling Susan that she should Dump MC,... Good Idea!)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes