4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I've only bought what I needed to. I haven't bought everything that I can. It would help to know what the trigger is for #6. I've also missed the Ms. Domina trophy.
Having bought 6 items at the Fem store. last 3 being make-up, nail polish & buttplug.
(I guess was easier for me,.. I bought 2 panties, and the skirt outfit)

Speaking of,.... I have Not had time to return to the Fem Store since talking w/ the Manager and making the deal.
Does ANYTHING come of that?? or is that Saved for a future update??

Last edited:
Reactions: AWolfe

SexyLump

Aug 29, 2020
I am having SERIOUS issues continuing relationship with Susan.
Realistically, I would have 'Cut her loose' when she 'forces' MC to Read her letter,...
Not Really 'into' her BBC fetish; I Do Not want to be her cockold, nor Do I want to be His "WHORE"!!
She is not/has not been brainwashed...LMFAO!! Bullshit!!
(Susan's 'professor's' friends are telling Susan that she should Dump MC,... Good Idea!)
But you must have made choices that led you to cuck route, no? If you'd resist every cuck advance, you'd end up on different route. Or is it humiliation and BBC part not to your liking?
On a side note I hate brainwashing/hypno gimmicks too. Those are more tame versions of Mind Control that I hold in great disdain.

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I am having SERIOUS issues continuing relationship with Susan.
Realistically, I would have 'Cut her loose' when she 'forces' MC to Read her letter,...
Not Really 'into' her BBC fetish; I Do Not want to be her cockold, nor Do I want to be His "WHORE"!!
She is not/has not been brainwashed...LMFAO!! Bullshit!!
(Susan's 'professor's' friends are telling Susan that she should Dump MC,... Good Idea!)
In the early game, you’ll be given a series of choices around keeping Susan loyal to you vs. Letting her slip out of your grasp and becoming a manipulative slut obsessed with black cock. Try the game again and see if you enjoy the loyal Susan path more :)

Speaking of,.... I have Not had time to return to the Fem Store since talking w/ the Manager and making the deal.
Does ANYTHING come of that?? or is that Saved for a future update??
Nothing yet, but there will be a bit of follow-up. Stay tuned in future updates

I've only bought 5 items. Thanks!
Just a head’s up, I think only clothing items - bras, outfits, panties - count. Not toys and other items like makeup. I’d have to check the code but I’m 90% sure the achievement only counts clothing

Does This Blackmail/Extortion EVER End??
The Kidnappers' Greed Is Getting Out of Hand
Lesson for the MC’s dad: don’t get caught owing the mob $300,000 :p

At least they’re not charging interest!

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Oh yeah, they are so generous in not charging interest. I especially like how Nazarov casually decides to kill employee that he didn't like, someone has to tell him that is this thing called "dismissal".

dmi72445

May 31, 2018
if save is not backward compatible, it would be great if dev provided a save with finished 0.2, so we can start 0.3 content only

May 11, 2017
So I replayed the game but this time I was loyal to my GF , some feedback.

1) Gag Reflex. I felt the transition to achieving it was too fast and unrealistic . I think there should be multiple attempts with Todd to get the gag reflex. I was also thinking we could even attempt to train on Becky and Rachel assuming they meet the standards though this would be a problem since they was also in Chasity.

2 ) The GF scenes was well done , I enjoyed the Todd threesome scene a lot but it saddened me it was not repeatable or it never progressed, more to come maybe?

3 ) The Nazarov blowjob scene felt a little underwhelming , it was too short. With him being the big baddy I felt he not abusive enough to the MC.

4 ) I wish there was more way to prostitute yourself but I guess that is planned content and yet to get their yet. More variety in the gloryhole would be nice and adding more gloryholes in different places would be cool.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
if save is not backward compatible, it would be great if dev provided a save with finished 0.2, so we can start 0.3 content only
There is a little problem with that - it cannot be just one save, it has to be at least 2 saves, may be more, considering plot branches in game. So full save at the end of 0.2 is problematic, but, frankly speaking, usually it isn't necessary cause its good practice to assure backward compatibility with your next releases, so that game itself fill in missing variables during loading. Lobsterman said he'll do that in next releases, so lets hope we won't have this problem in the future.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
In the early game, you’ll be given a series of choices around keeping Susan loyal to you vs. Letting her slip out of your grasp and becoming a manipulative slut obsessed with black cock. Try the game again and see if you enjoy the loyal Susan path more :)

Nothing yet, but there will be a bit of follow-up. Stay tuned in future updates

Just a head’s up, I think only clothing items - bras, outfits, panties - count. Not toys and other items like makeup. I’d have to check the code but I’m 90% sure the achievement only counts clothing

SO. That Is a NO!
(Are you Implying that when the 300K is paid the Extortion Ends???)

SexyLump

Aug 29, 2020
3 ) The Nazarov blowjob scene felt a little underwhelming , it was too short. With him being the big baddy I felt he not abusive enough to the MC.
One might argue that its already bad enough to intimidate and sexually harass your employee, putting him into chastity and forcing him to sexual offers isn't strictly legal too. Not to mention that planned murder that MC narrowly avoided. To me personally this character feels over the top, like the villain from the cartoons you know? He's wicked without reasons and does wantonly evil things for the sake of them, not because he had his motives.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
But you must have made choices that led you to cuck route, no? If you'd resist every cuck advance, you'd end up on different route. Or is it humiliation and BBC part not to your liking?
On a side note I hate brainwashing/hypno gimmicks too. Those are more tame versions of Mind Control that I hold in great disdain.
Maybe 'Brainwashing' Is wrong word; more like coercion.
1st time I played this "I"/MC was supportive of Sarah(which Is Fine,...);
until she started including "Me"/MC into her BBC fetish.
(Being a Slut Is MY Choice! But I Won't Be someone else's WHORE!)

Now, due to accident of Not updating My saves, I Went back to Day 5 (essentially starting over)
"I"/MC am doing EVERYTHING to "rock the boat" and "Cock-block" the Professor.
(pushing Sarah to break-up with MC); apparently, according to you, This is the "faithful Sarah" route.
FLATLY, and My opinion, MC Has Katie & Todd. He doesn't NEED Sarah's Bullshit!!
(And YES! I am NOT into BBC & cuckolding. I don't mind some humiliation.
Side note: I am Not against sucking a 'Black cock'; a cock Is a cock! Simple Anatomy!!
I have ISSUES with The Owner of That said Cock; moral or 'racial' superiority!
I Do NOT 'buy into' the "Alpha-male" BULLSHIT!!

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Maybe 'Brainwashing' Is wrong word; more like coercion.
1st time I played this "I"/MC was supportive of Sarah(which Is Fine,...);
until she started including "Me"/MC into her BBC fetish.
(Being a Slut Is MY Choice! But I Won't Be someone else's WHORE!)

Now, due to accident of Not updating My saves, I Went back to Day 5 (essentially starting over)
"I"/MC am doing EVERYTHING to "rock the boat" and "Cock-block" the Professor.
(pushing Sarah to break-up with MC); apparently, according to you, This is the "faithful Sarah" route.
FLATLY, and My opinion, MC Has Katie & Todd. He doesn't NEED Sarah's Bullshit!!
(And YES! I am NOT into BBC & cuckolding. I don't mind some humiliation.
Load this save, no need to restart:
Here, take this save at first major choice:
Mega
Speaking of this whole predicament, lets hope that Lobsterman will widen leeway with your cucking interactions, so that you can actually choose route you're interested in, because so far I had to cheat my variable to get both options active.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
There is a little problem with that - it cannot be just one save, it has to be at least 2 saves, may be more, considering plot branches in game. So full save at the end of 0.2 is problematic, but, frankly speaking, usually it isn't necessary cause its good practice to assure backward compatibility with your next releases, so that game itself fill in missing variables during loading. Lobsterman said he'll do that in next releases, so lets hope we won't have this problem in the future.
It Is ALWAYS Good Practice to keep 'progressive' Saves; so You Can Go backwards If You made a mistake.
(I failed to do that.)
I made a Save at Day 5; and was relatively pleased with My progress to Day 62.
I made a Mistake by not buying the "Handjob" book, and couldn't get Todd to video My handjob for Katie;
which delayed My Financial progress by one week (Day 67).
I HAD intended to go back and 'fix' my mistake,... Oops! I Lost All progress and had to Essentially Start Over.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
So I replayed the game but this time I was loyal to my GF , some feedback.

1) Gag Reflex. I felt the transition to achieving it was too fast and unrealistic . I think there should be multiple attempts with Todd to get the gag reflex. I was also thinking we could even attempt to train on Becky and Rachel assuming they meet the standards though this would be a problem since they was also in Chasity.
I’m open to adding maybe one extra scene here. Maybe upon asking for their help, Rachel or Becky could tie the MC down and shove a dildo down her throat? Something fun like that.

2 ) The GF scenes was well done , I enjoyed the Todd threesome scene a lot but it saddened me it was not repeatable or it never progressed, more to come?
There will be more Todd-Susan-MC content, for those that like the ‘thruple’. In fact, pushing Susan and Todd down this optional route will affect things down the road in terms of final endings.

3 ) The Nazarov blowjob scene felt a little underwhelming , it was too short. With him being the big baddy I felt he not abusive enough to the MC
Fair enough. I might review it later, but low priority. You’ll have more opportunities to hang out with and blow Nazarov

4 ) I wish there was more way to prostitute yourself but I guess that is planned content and yet to get their yet. More variety in the gloryhole would be nice and adding more gloryholes in different places would be cool.
I had to cut my plans for more prostitution content in order to get v0.3 out on time. It will be expanded in v0.4, as will gloryhole content.

Thanks so much for your feedback! :)

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Load this save, no need to restart:

Speaking of this whole predicament, lets hope that Lobsterman will widen leeway with your cucking interactions, so that you can actually choose route you're interested in, because so far I had to cheat my variable to get both options active.
In the public version of v0.3 being released this coming Monday (probably titled v0.3.1), there will be a greater span of ‘middle ground’ where you can choose between Susan’s loyal and disloyal paths :)

Reactions: Shelscott50
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes