4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
The Good Son is an erotic game where the main character - a young man in his last year of university - is asked to pay off the mob in order to save his father. To keep up with the mob's ever increasing demands for cash, he'll have to get creative - and creative means crossdressing as a woman in order to work as a waitress in a nightclub
Well that makes perfect sense :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

SexyLump

Aug 29, 2020
Don't know if you're serious or joking. I see no scar, and if you are referring to the skin line of the taint then that is normal and everyone should have it, if not barely visible depending on skin type. Trans MTF here, no surg yet and I have this myself.
Indeed everyone has that, its called .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to wiki, even females have one, so you may want to look closer, you may find something you didn't know you have :p

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
locksmith ... Nazarov’s office...
hi i think im stuck after 80 days or so...i tempered with cash abit and dunno if i bought something earlier (as many options are locked)
bi5 fem5 achi1,2,6 ; hospital: i think i made small boobs, milking procedure ; gym: im infem locker , todd facial ; gf: sissyboyproof fingering+bj imagining her being pregnant ; runs: shower after ; uni: fem class hypno loutside walk: HJ, bar work: firstbracelet + got ass grabbed . 350pay. ; bar no-work: uni tutor HJ; vids: sissy solo ; toys: plug

SexyLump

Aug 29, 2020
hi i think im stuck after 80 days or so...i tempered with cash abit and dunno if i bought something earlier (as many options are locked)
bi5 fem5 achi1,2,6 ; hospital: i think i made small boobs, milking procedure ; gym: im infem locker , todd facial ; gf: sissyboyproof fingering+bj imagining her being pregnant ; runs: shower after ; uni: fem class hypno loutside walk: HJ, bar work: firstbracelet + got ass grabbed . 350pay. ; bar no-work: uni tutor HJ; vids: sissy solo ; toys: plug
Not sure if you're on that stage yet, but try to visit Cauldron on your day off and visit floor 3.
P.S. found this by accident, i was wondering why nothing happens, and then clicked floor 3 by chance and unstuck myself.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Not sure if you're on that stage yet, but try to visit Cauldron on your day off and visit floor 3.
yeah i was there, nothing good triggered, exludignthat bathroom hj scene , no options to choose. and lots of time passed..,

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Indeed everyone has that, its called .
According to wiki, even females have one, so you may want to look closer, you may find something you didn't know you have :p

I think you're quoting the wrong person, since I' not the one who didn't know about this. I did say everyone has it, some more visible than others

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
yeah i was there, nothing good triggered, exludignthat bathroom hj scene , no options to choose. and lots of time passed..,
Hey Konabwo. Are you locked in a chastity cage yet? If not, keep working at the Cauldron and give clients handjobs when prompted. The story will progress.

Let me know if that helps.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay, I get the feeling that I screwed up,...
I just did the whole 'meet the parents' at the Ball...
And I Assume, I was SUPPOSE to Earn achievement #8
"Belle of the Ball". But I didn't,... what did I do wrong??

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i cannot help u with that...but maybe u could help me... do u have saves for day 80-90th ?

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Like others have pointed out it would be good to add the trigger to complete the key quest needs to be added to the list on phone. I played an entire hour repeating the content with no avail. Partly my mistake that I didn't register the the prompt when it was made. Sort of had to go to previous save to get it done. Great game. :)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
hm...no. (dont remember that ; closet and mirror dont show anything)
... i think i have like 2-3+ game weeks without any changes (since 80 day or so when i start to suspect that something is wrong) . as i used that cubehacker thing for cash... who knows i might have pressed something there without noticing...
will leave it attached just in case.
You still need to do one more thing...
You need to go to "Fem World" and go to "Feminine Products" and purchase...
This way you can go to Todd and have him record the video you'll need to give Kate.
(Because you've already looked online for tips and got the pointers from the teacher in your fem class)

This will continue the story...

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
dam u were right it is available..
how did i manage to miss it ...
i mean i am sure i clicked here and there to check if any new option popped up...

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Like others have pointed out it would be good to add the trigger to complete the key quest needs to be added to the list on phone. I played an entire hour repeating the content with no avail. Partly my mistake that I didn't register the the prompt when it was made. Sort of had to go to previous save to get it done. Great game. :)
Hey cdn, you’re absolutely right. My plan for v0.4 is to leave the phone as is, but to revise the notepad so that it it serves as a quest tracker, informing you of the next step you need to take to advance the plot.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Fantastic game. Just found out about it and literally binged throught it. Can't wait for the next update. To me it's up there with the likes of Perverted Education
Thanks, funwithdickgirls, that warms my heart to hear :)

Perverted Education was a big inspiration for me - it’s a great erotic feminization game! I left a little easer egg winking at PE in my game’s latest update. Curious if anyone will find it :p

Reactions: Shelscott50

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
quest tracker
i dunno how scriptable it would be - but can a page (with progression/quest-related text) clearly state what to do, where, when, with whom (just below some NPC chatting and novel-narration)...and then can it be copypasted to some "device" page section.

Last edited:

cdn

Jan 29, 2018
Hey cdn, you’re absolutely right. My plan for v0.4 is to leave the phone as is, but to revise the notepad so that it it serves as a quest tracker, informing you of the next step you need to take to advance the plot.
Great. Thanks. Waiting for the next, I reckon it will take at least a month from now. :)

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes