4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
So I suspect the game is "finished" for me right now. Got the chastity key and put back the original. Susan for the past 3 weeks just keeps talking about how the teacher wants it to be a formal event, and Olivia content is showing me the end of content page. Yet I can't buy the strap on and the last 3 surgeries are not unlocking. Unless I bugged the Todd content by kiss assing too much too the parents he says something about still being in the cage during the gym scenes but no actual progression happens. Actual feminization class just shows the same 3/4 "classes"

6 Bi and Feminine

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Any timeline on when v0.4 will be released?
No clear timeline yet. I’ve got plans for v0.4 but it’s tough to estimate exactly how long executing those plans will take.

Certainly it will be out before the new year

yeah . maybe I'll do that
Hey Shota! Yes, that bug will occur if you use a save from v0.2. You’ll need to start a fresh game, my apologies

So I suspect the game is "finished" for me right now. Got the chastity key and put back the original. Susan for the past 3 weeks just keeps talking about how the teacher wants it to be a formal event, and Olivia content is showing me the end of content page. Yet I can't buy the strap on and the last 3 surgeries are not unlocking. Unless I bugged the Todd content by kiss assing too much too the parents he says something about still being in the cage during the gym scenes but no actual progression happens. Actual feminization class just shows the same 3/4 "classes"

6 Bi and Feminine
Yes, if you returned the original chastity key then the content for v0.3 is complete. In fact, there is a passage that states exactly that after you turn the key. I hope you enjoyed the game’s progress so far! More to come :)

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
No clear timeline yet. I’ve got plans for v0.4 but it’s tough to estimate exactly how long executing those plans will take.

Hey Shota! Yes, that bug will occur if you use a save from v0.2. You’ll need to start a fresh game, my apologies

Yes, if you returned the original chastity key then the content for v0.3 is complete. In fact, there is a passage that states exactly that after you turn the key. I hope you enjoyed the game’s progress so far! More to come :)
I read one of the early answers on the thread and it implied that the story would continue past that point, guess that was in reference to 0.4.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Yes! I got My Gold Key from Katie, and I saw the message.
Going to keep playing maybe (???) try to earn more money (buffer).
Question? How come MC isn't giving BJ's on street while 'hooking'?
still only titty flash and handjobs; did I miss something, or just not implemented yet?
Were WE Suppose to complete all 8 achievements??
I Still have #5 (Troublemaker) & #7 (playing the field) to do.

Last edited:

someoldguy

Aug 8, 2017
Great fun update, really enjoyed it.

You may have played with an old Save. Unpredictable results - start all over and you should be fine!
Yes, it happened to me at that point playing with an 0.2 save. The savegame provided by Archdude helps skip the early stuff and get caught up pretty fast.

Reactions: Lobsterman9999

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I Still have #5 (Troublemaker) & #7 (playing the field) to do.
hm...i reached that point. but half of achievements are not done.
hi everyone! i have some problem with the "belle of the ball" achivement
Achievements aren’t always guaranteed or easy to get. Right now Playing the Field I impossible to get on Susan’s disloyal path (though I aim to change that). Troublemaker is easy to miss. Belle of the Ball is pretty tough, and requires you to balance your attention during the charity ball and win Todd’s and his parents’ approval.

But that challenge is what makes the achievements a fun thing to hunt for! :)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Achievements aren’t always guaranteed or easy to get. Right now Playing the Field I impossible to get on Susan’s disloyal path (though I aim to change that). Troublemaker is easy to miss. Belle of the Ball is pretty tough, and requires you to balance your attention during the charity ball and win Todd’s and his parents’ approval.

So, You can only get "playing the field" on Susan's GF (loyalty)path??
(something to do with Todd, Katie, and Susan).
I heard/read on previous posts that "Troublemaker" has something to do with Ms. Domina's class.
changelog from 0.3 to 0.3.1?
stuck at
Bisexuality 6
Femininity 6
Did you get the Gold Key from Katie, to unlock MC's cage??
IF Yes, Then You are Done! End of Update.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Is There Only ONE True Path to achieve "Belle of the Ball"??
(affair with Dad / No affair with Dad)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just played 0.3 and it was very well done! I wish there was more to do after getting shipped off and captured like more training scenarios and getting fully broken in as a slave but that was my only gripe and loved everything else. Also the whole meeting the parents was well written did not expect so many options!
Okay,... I know that this IS an older post; after v0.3 was released, but I am confused.
In what path did this happen??

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I Vaguely remember LM talking about this before, but
Is There Much If any difference in "Game play" from
v0.3 and v0.31?? or is it merely 'bug fixes'??

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I tried using a save from version 0.2x in 0.30. It worked but, on one monday, when the teacher asks the sissies to present dildos, the game simply doesn't show an option to advance. Are both things related? I'm kinda lazy to restart the whole thing, even though I loved the game.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I tried using a save from version 0.2x in 0.30. It worked but, on one monday, when the teacher asks the sissies to present dildos, the game simply doesn't show an option to advance. Are both things related? I'm kinda lazy to restart the whole thing, even though I loved the game.
If you look back over the last few pages you will find a Save that moves you further into the game so you do not need a full restart. But yea, you have to restart in some fashion. Old Saves will not work.

Reactions: kzaazul
4.30 star(s) 63 Votes