4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Okay,... I know that this IS an older post; after v0.3 was released, but I am confused.
In what path did this happen??
During your return to Nazarov’s office, after hiding the duplicate key, you’ll be confronted by his two guards. Try to escape from them and you’ll be captured. This will lead to the Elegant Thief ending

I Vaguely remember LM talking about this before, but
Is There Much If any difference in "Game play" from
v0.3 and v0.31?? or is it merely 'bug fixes'??
Actually, I’ve just released v0.3.2 on TF Games and Patreon. Both v0.3.1 and v0.3.2 are just hot fixes with few bugs resolved and some text edits. Probably not worth downloading if you’ve already finished v0.3.0

• Haha
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
During your return to Nazarov’s office, after hiding the duplicate key, you’ll be confronted by his two guards. Try to escape from them and you’ll be captured. This will lead to the Elegant Thief ending

Actually, I’ve just released v0.3.2 on TF Games and Patreon. Both v0.3.1 and v0.3.2 are just hot fixes with few bugs resolved and some text edits. Probably not worth downloading if you’ve already finished v0.3.0
LMAO!! I am such a SLUT!!
Upon my return to Nazarov's office; returning 'Master key'; snooping Naz's comp files; I got caught by the 2 'guards'
I chose to Blow them. I didn't even hesitate.:p:p

Well, I have already downloaded & playing v0.3.1. just for 'shits & giggles'.
I am ALWAYS interested in Finding and playing new routes; making different choices,..
like ignoring #8 achievement and being Dad's Sluts or romantic GF.

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
LMAO!! I am such a SLUT!!
Upon my return to Nazarov's office; returning 'Master key'; snooping Naz's comp files; I got caught by the 2 'guards'
I chose to Blow them. I didn't even hesitate.:p:p

Well, I have already downloaded & playing v0.3.1. just for 'shits & giggles'.
I'd recommend v0.3.2 on as it is the most up-to-date, has a few bugs fixed that I missed in v0.3.1, and has a small bonus scene from v0.4 when you return home after returning the key.

• Haha

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'd recommend v0.3.2 on as it is the most up-to-date, has a few bugs fixed that I missed in v0.3.1, and has a small bonus scene from v0.4 when you return home after returning the key.
Let Me Guess,..:unsure::unsure: allowing Our MC to use Dup key; releasing self from Chastity cage.

I have a question. AT the End of Version 3; after Katie gives you the Copy of key; posted message "End of Version" Save game & Stop playing or continue playing. I chose to continue playing to "Pad My wallet/purse" (Make more $$$).
End of Version 3 - " I owe the mob 1450 dollars on Monday Evening. "
My Question IS - as I continue playing, and Mondays roll around; will the Extortion/Blackmail pymts still Increase??
Or will it hold until V0.4??

Last edited:

azerty2996qw

Feb 22, 2019
The Girl of the club told me to buy make up and do my nail. So i go to the shop and i can't buy that. Also, i cant buy the plug cause i need the makeup and nail first. Is it normal? Thanks :)

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Let Me Guess,..:unsure::unsure: allowing Our MC to use Dup key; releasing self from Chastity cage.

I have a question. AT the End of Version 3; after Katie gives you the Copy of key; posted message "End of Version" Save game & Stop playing or continue playing. I chose to continue playing to "Pad My wallet/purse" (Make more $$$).
End of Version 3 - " I owe the mob 1450 dollars on Monday Evening. "
My Question IS - as I continue playing, and Mondays roll around; will the Extortion/Blackmail pymts still Increase??
Or will it hold until V0.4??
Yes, expected payments will keep increasing until you lose. Best to just hold off until v0.4

The Girl of the club told me to buy make up and do my nail. So i go to the shop and i can't buy that. Also, i cant buy the plug cause i need the makeup and nail first. Is it normal? Thanks :)
That’s not normal. You should be able to buy make up and nail polish once Katie asks you to do so. I’ll look into this.

• Sad

SapphireFox83

Jul 9, 2020
Hey Lobsterman9999 loving your game, probably my favorite on this site.
One thing though: there's this one blowjob/facefuck WebM at some point during Todd's route that starts at full volume. Now, that wouldn't be a problem most of the time, but when I came across that scene I was also watching a Nascar race on my other monitor. And because I wasn't expecting any sounds from the game I had my computer sounds coming through the speakers, at high volume, with my family in the house...

So yeah, I just wanted to ask if it'd be possible to add a volume warning or maybe start the videos muted and let the players know there are sounds available? IDK, just a suggestion.

Keep it up (Pun definitely intended) ;)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yes, expected payments will keep increasing until you lose. Best to just hold off until v0.4

That’s not normal. You should be able to buy make up and nail polish once Katie asks you to do so. I’ll look into this.
Fine,.... Question. Exactly how much content Is in v0.3.2 ??
I did the whole Chastity release thing, I played Olivia to the purchased "Black vid" from Fem world, and visited work on my Day off,....
I played like 3 weeks; Everything else Is Grindy and repetitious. (I am on the "Corrupted Susan" path).

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I am playing v0.3.2, with a save from v0.2.0 and I have a problem. I arrive at the point the teacher asks us to show our dildos but there is no other option to advance the game. It just stops there and I can't go pass that point.

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Hey Lobsterman9999 loving your game, probably my favorite on this site.
One thing though: there's this one blowjob/facefuck WebM at some point during Todd's route that starts at full volume. Now, that wouldn't be a problem most of the time, but when I came across that scene I was also watching a Nascar race on my other monitor. And because I wasn't expecting any sounds from the game I had my computer sounds coming through the speakers, at high volume, with my family in the house...

So yeah, I just wanted to ask if it'd be possible to add a volume warning or maybe start the videos muted and let the players know there are sounds available? IDK, just a suggestion.

Keep it up (Pun definitely intended) ;)
Hey, I’m so sorry that happened to you! That was an oversight on my part and has been fixed in the latest hot fix (v0.3.2)

Fine,.... Question. Exactly how much content Is in v0.3.2 ??
I did the whole Chastity release thing, I played Olivia to the purchased "Black vid" from Fem world, and visited work on my Day off,....
I played like 3 weeks; Everything else Is Grindy and repetitious. (I am on the "Corrupted Susan" path).
It’s just a hot fix. There really is no new content in v0.3.2 that wasn’t in v0.3.

I am playing v0.3.2, with a save from v0.2.0 and I have a problem. I arrive at the point the teacher asks us to show our dildos but there is no other option to advance the game. It just stops there and I can't go pass that point.
v0.3 is not compatible with saves from v0.2. You’ll need to start a fresh game. My apologies for this inconvenience.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am STILL having trouble with #5 Achievement!
I KNOW that It Nothing to do with numerical order.
For me, I achieved #1, #2, #6, #3, #4, & #7, no #8 this ;);)
(Don't understand why I wasn't able to get #7 - "playing the field" the 1st time around

Last edited:

Lobsterman9999

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
I am STILL having trouble with #5 Achievement!
I KNOW that It Nothing to do with numerical order.
For me, I achieved #1, #2, #6, #3, #4, & #8 (well, no #8 this ;);))
#5 is troublemaker, right? There comes A point in the game where Ms. Domina tells you to buy a dildo and bring it to class Try going to class without the dildo twice. ;)

peetee33

Jun 18, 2018
Anyone have info on how to get the trophies/endings? I have gotten a few trophies and have seen one of the bad ends, but pretty sure I'm missing a couple others.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
#5 is troublemaker, right? There comes A point in the game where Ms. Domina tells you to buy a dildo and bring it to class Try going to class without the dildo twice. ;)
You mean Do not buy the Dildo for 2 days in a row??
Can I go to Class without taking dildo with me? (can I leave/forget it at home??)
or Do I have to go backwards re-play,...??

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes