4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This game really needs notebook entries for side events.
Love the game, but hate not knowing what, exactly, I'm supposed to do.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Branching out new routes is good and all, but I hope that at some point Lobster will address some of the underwhelming timeslots of the game: femininity lessons, prostitution options, milking scenes, and friday dates. All of these are extremely repetitive and look more like placeholders than actual content. Expanding/reworking them to bring them to the level of the rest of content would result in much smoother gaming experience.
Friday dates and milking scenes start well, but then progression abruptly stops for them, and you are left with revising same scenes over and over for weeks while main story advances. Expanding them to make them deeper would solve the problem.

But femininity lessons and prostitution is much more deeply flawed and would require a rework imo. There is no sense of progression for those whatsoever. You can not interact with your teacher at all, which is ultra lame, but at least you have classmates that are sufficiently fleshed out, one would expect that you could at least interact with them during lessons: help them, as them for advice, delve deeper in their stories and reasoning and of course some hot sissy/sissy action... But no, you can find all of their content elsewhere, but not during classes, which would be most logical place to put it.

Prostitution doesn't have any recurring clients (if you don't count identical scenes ofc), which is fatal. The only recognizable face there is pimp, at least advance some relationship with her during your working hours. Some clients with names and faces that would have preferences and personalities and character progression would be awesome too ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amon-Noatak

Flowers789

May 26, 2020
How far do the Heather and Olivia bbc paths go? It's seems like they just stop I'm guessing not finished yet or is it a glitch?

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I really want to see more Lexi content than anything else tbh: particularly the "you're her bitch" route I'm honestly very disappointed at how little content there is for her.

Is it possible in this version to become a cis woman?
No. You have a penis the whole time.

How far do the Heather and Olivia bbc paths go? It's seems like they just stop I'm guessing not finished yet or is it a glitch?
When Heather's route stops, it just stops. Olivia's stops after you buy the black worship videos and the BBC dildo from the university shop and then visit her at the gym/tattoo shop a few times.
If you read nothing else, read the last few lines at the end of each scene.
I think the notebook should make side quests more clear, but them's be the ropes.

Reactions: Flowers789

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Before I fuck this up, a question: How exactly does Olivia's route work? I'm well along the questline with Cade, but suddenly I saw her hang out with some girl and bought some bi magazine. I would very much like for Olivia to have more girl-on-girl scenes but don't know if there are any to begin with and if continuing with the Cade storyline potentially makes them unreachable.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Before I fuck this up, a question: How exactly does Olivia's route work? I'm well along the questline with Cade, but suddenly I saw her hang out with some girl and bought some bi magazine. I would very much like for Olivia to have more girl-on-girl scenes but don't know if there are any to begin with and if continuing with the Cade storyline potentially makes them unreachable.
So Olivia stays in straight route until a specific point in which you can then influence. Even if you have go go down the Queen Spade route (Black Breeding) There will be a scene where she is in the shower with another girl(Forgot her name) who is trying to seduce her and the scene ends with Olivia feeling awkward. After that you will then be able to buy the girl on girl mag and give it to Olivia, she will then have a girl on girl scene and that would finish it off. Its very short and can happen if you see the shower interaction no matter the route. She even does a 3 way if you were progressing her through the Queen Spade route

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Shit, is there a cheat for money? Accidently spent too much on tats and now can't avoid a game over. Previous save file is too old. I don't wanna start over again :/

The cheat for money, you would right click the browser and then click on "Inspect Element". On the top of the new open window click on "Console" Then type in SugarCube.State.variables. and any word after the . would allow changes. For money you would type in SugarCube.State.variables.Money= xxx with X being the ammount you want. Don't try to change his sexuality and fem because then it will lock you out of key scenes. Haven't figured out how to bypass that so its full on locked to progression.

Something they should probably work on is a route where you never change in sexuality and fem because if you have enough money you don't need to be a waitress or do anything but pay the mob every monday. However that would also entail finding a different way to save your dad and learn who captured him etc etc.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
There will be a scene where she is in the shower with another girl(Forgot her name) who is trying to seduce her and the scene ends with Olivia feeling awkward.
Yeah I got that scene, that's what tipped me off. Thanks, good to know I'm not missing out. Too bad there isn't much more lez content for her.

Lurker485

Aug 18, 2021
What's up with prostitution? I signed on with the pimp but the options are reparative same three events over and over. Can I go solo once my reputation is high enough?

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
What's up with prostitution? I signed on with the pimp but the options are reparative same three events over and over. Can I go solo once my reputation is high enough?
The prostitution will have about 5 different options, however sometimes you can get the same one more than others so it looks like very little. The only progression is signing up and gaining the brand for a trans prostitute. Aside from that, the only benefit you get is you can use it to convince one of the girls at school to join the caldron by saying you need to stick together(But only if you have the brand). Aside from that, it goes no further

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Ah shit, dropped love points with Todd (cause I don't really care about him) but then I couldn't tell him I'd like to get pregnant at the beach, even though I would totally love that at some point. Hope this won't disable possible preggo content in the future.

ZeroxAlpha

Jun 8, 2018
Ah shit, dropped love points with Todd (cause I don't really care about him) but then I couldn't tell him I'd like to get pregnant at the beach, even though I would totally love that at some point. Hope this won't disable possible preggo content in the future.
it wont disable it if you also want it going through the Queen Spade route.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes