4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hey, umm gotten stuck on trying to go on a date night with Susan @Lobsterman9999
Curious, you cheated money, yet didn't steal Susan's panties (or failed to hide them well). I do commend you on having rushed back home to shave your body right after buying the kit though (thusly reaching het 8 on day 17),… and on having an absolutely gorgeous avatar. :love:

Anyways, nice catch! It's basically a timing issue between your not wanting to swallow and the buttplug arriving a tad late. To continue your save either set Susan back a date (SugarCube.State.variables.susanstatus = 4) or alter line 2801 of the script to read $susanswallow eq 0 both times. Each will lead you to replay the last date with her and you can either swallow then and there or wait four days for the plug to arrive and simply rob you of the chance not to gobble up your own cream. Have fun! :giggle:

Give me a ping, Hordragg. One ping only, please! ~ Captain Lobsterman9999

Reactions: KiraJames

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Curious, you cheated money, yet didn't steal Susan's panties (or failed to hide them well). I do commend you on having rushed back home to shave your body right after buying the kit though (thusly reaching het 8 on day 17),… and on having an absolutely gorgeous avatar. :love:

Anyways, nice catch! It's basically a timing issue between your not wanting to swallow and the buttplug arriving a tad late. To continue your save either set Susan back a date (SugarCube.State.variables.susanstatus = 4) or alter line 2801 of the script to read $susanswallow eq 0 both times. Each will lead you to replay the last date with her and you can either swallow then and there or wait four days for the plug to arrive and simply rob you of the chance not to gobble up your own cream. Have fun! :giggle:

Give me a ping, Hordragg. One ping only, please! ~ Captain Lobsterman9999
Thanks friendo :D

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
Never been a fan of chastity cages, in real-life or in games. Do I have to go through that event via The Cauldron to progress the game? I'm at Day 99 and weeks are now looping with no extra content (Todd handjobs in gym, Lexi has had me cook nude but no new work, Susan keeps giving me ass-oral, stuck on the same hypno-video in Fem Class).

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Never been a fan of chastity cages, in real-life or in games. Do I have to go through that event via The Cauldron to progress the game? I'm at Day 99 and weeks are now looping with no extra content (Todd handjobs in gym, Lexi has had me cook nude but no new work, Susan keeps giving me ass-oral, stuck on the same hypno-video in Fem Class).
If you want to work as waitress yes you have to go in chastity cage

bigbuffguy

May 30, 2018
Whenever I do the "girl test" event with Lexi, the only option I have available is "I'm not sure", and then after the event I can't find her at the Cauldron anymore, and if I continue on until the "I have tits" event, then the option to call Lexi is greyed out. Have I hit a dead-end on her content somehow, or is there some other trigger for more Lexi events after the girl test that I'm missing?

Reactions: Lurker485

Hans6

May 12, 2020
Have looked around this thread, but couldn’t find the answer (though I’m sure I’ve read it before): Last time I played this game, it ended shortly after obtaining the key for the cage. Was there released a version which meant it was better to start from scratch, or should I just carry on my save in the latest version?

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Yeah the chastity cage segment is one of my least favorite parts of the game as well.

Luckily if you continue the story you'll eventually get a way to get rid of it and have your Cock be free, albeit on secret so you'll have to wear on occasion to progress the story.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
The deGIFed Son – VP9 compression

While this merely touches the GIF animations it still manages to shave two thirds off the download size (but will require you to import existing saves).

(898.90 MB)
This compression is unofficial and will require a machine either fast enough to software-decode VP9 or sporting hardware decoding of the same. You've been warned.

This required renaming four of the exisiting .webm's and all of the .gif.webp's to not have them be broken by the process. Do take note that only a small part of the game has been playtested by me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

slave98jo

Dec 17, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone help me out? I'm trying to download the latest version. When I download the html only my browser isn't loading any of the images, and when I try to download the normal one, the mega website keeps saying I don't have storage. Does someone know what to do about this? or if there is another link where I can download it from? without it being from mega? Thank you everyone.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Is there a walk-through on all possible ways to lose "virginity"? It's kinda hard to explore different scenarios blind.
Also, How to make different bidder to win the auction? Whatever I do, Nazarov always wins the auction, no matter if his score is not the highest.

Udinpea

Jul 20, 2018
How to push becky to todd? it seems always olivia that show in massage and then continue to beach

i have becky to advance todd in some of my old saves,but dunno how to repeat it

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
How to push becky to todd? it seems always olivia that show in massage and then continue to beach

i have becky to advance todd in some of my old saves,but dunno how to repeat it
You have to push OLivia to cade/be a black man slut

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Can you lose your virginity as a prostitute?

Are there any other ways to lose virginity outside the action aside from the one with Carlos?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Can you lose your virginity as a prostitute?

Are there any other ways to lose virginity outside the action aside from the one with Carlos?
You can also lose it to the clerk when fetching the snake. I didn't find other ways. And you can't lose it as a prostitute, there's no new prostitution scene.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes